Lucky

Poor Matt Damon

• Members

Matt Damon isn't accused of abusing anyone, but he did speak his mind, and just for that certain people want to hurt his career. They are calling to have him removed from the film Ocean's 8.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/petition-remove-matt-damon-ocean-8-picks-speed-article-1.3715380

So it isn't just that they want to be empowered, they want to crush anyone who disagrees with them.  I suppose in the age of Trump we shouldn't be surprised at anything.  I think women have gotten a raw deal for a long time, but you don't crush people just for speaking their mind.

Guest Larstrup

some social interaction is now viewed as  harassment but worse than that is just common everyday flirting. People need to get a grip on this before it destroys everyone. I’m not condoning bad or inappropriate behavior toward others, but let’s get real here. This is getting out of control.

I’ve personally evolved on this since I was eighteen and only because I had to. I’ve shared my experience here before so I won’t hopefully contradict my earlier shared experiences now.

For a hypothetical instance, If I grabbed @AdamSmith ‘s ass in passing in a bar today, meant only by me to be a friendly hello – who’s to say that he wouldn’t turn that around on me a press charges? ( the evidence is in with this that he wouldn’t, but yet again I digress and can’t speak for him for sure. :rolleyes: )

I’m obviously kidding here of course. I’ve never wanted to sexually incourage or ingage anyone I respected here to particapte  in such playful and lustful deep sexual anal intercourse until we were both exhausted by our own failure to no longer perform. :wub: Again, I exhaustedly digress. :D

I don’t know. But somewhere soon we all as a society need to better define what we do, and how we interact with other people, in jest, and conversely what and how we deal with sexual intent and flirting. We are presently in a wave of no return in finding the correct answers here and that is the worst place any one of us could be right now. And that’s critical for us to resolve. 

As human beings we are attracted to those of whom we find compatible and attractive, whether in intellectual conversation or a deeper attraction of mutual foreplay and lust. How we navigate these moments in time is now becoming crucial for us to define as it no longer is the innocent experiences which once helped us to grow as human beings, but now threatens those very natural instincts of ours to place and find us in potential career ending and legal incarceration.

somewhere our innocence and the beauty of that being expressed is being robbed from us and now instead, we must insure we get writing in permission to act upon our very natural and respectful love for another.

On 12/23/2017 at 12:10 AM, Larstrup said:

somewhere our innocence and the beauty of that being expressed is being robbed from us and now instead, we must insure we get writing in permission to act upon our very natural and respectful love for another.

The good news, I think (without intending any particular reference to the Christian Gospel as the Good News, as such; although who really knows in such matters?), is that these weird eddies and reversals in the social-climate current of affairs do come and go.

Like how the British Victorian era gave a bad name to sex work, at least in England and then in America; which profession previously had a fairly healthily accepted 5,000-year history (at least :rolleyes: ) before that.

This too shall pass. As all things will.

Who knows how, at the present moment; but they always seem to do.

On 12/26/2017 at 7:43 PM, kjun12 said:

I, simply, do not accept that all men are pigs.

Would I be accurate in saying all men cheat on their lover? (unless in an open relationship and both have agreed)

In other words, do you know of any man who is monogamous?

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Would I be accurate in saying all men cheat on their lover? (unless in an open relationship and both have agreed)

In other words, do you know of any man who is monogamous?

Yes...far too many to list here. Painting with broad brushes doesn't allow for details.

• Members

I have never been THAT into someone where I would physically force myself upon them..  I am usually socially SHY, never make a first move, and always wait for some sign of interest from the other party before getting involved.    So I really dont understand why all these people FORCE themselves on others when there are so many fish in the sea.  As they say, its not about the sex, its about the power. 

Maybe now when the abuser sees there are severe consequences to his "POWER"  he'll think twice about spending time in a jail cell with a Big, beefy thug that will use his power on HIM?