TotallyOz

Travel with Oz - An Homage to Rockhard

• Members

Oz, while I enjoyed your review of your 5-Star-less experience, you forgot to mention the best part.....picking up a paper crown on your way out.   They are usually scattered around for childrens enjoyment, but THIS queen snatches one of those motherfuckers every time she dines there.  It really makes me feel like Royalty.   Where else can you enter a pauper, and leave a Queen...?

I truly appreciate there are no table cloths, because its always a bitch when Grandma drops her nitroglycerin pills, or Zanax on those white table cloths and she cant find it....

0c3958ccaa0db38a01e6e2c3a2196bba.jpg

And FYI, their new Soudough burger is Delicious  Fabulousity....

Burger-King-Sourdough-King.jpg?resize=55

• Members

Clever. You should do more writing, Oz.

I've never been to a Burger King or a McDonald's in Europe. I did visit a McDonald's in Tokyo once, because an expat recommended a specific sandwich. I did not love the sandwich, and at that time, customers were allowed to smoke. I can't be in the presence of smokers, so that memory is not a fond one.

• Members
3 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Clever. You should do more writing, Oz.

I've never been to a Burger King or a McDonald's in Europe. I did visit a McDonald's in Tokyo once, because an expat recommended a specific sandwich. I did not love the sandwich, and at that time, customers were allowed to smoke. I can't be in the presence of smokers, so that memory is not a fond one.

Right, Oz writing IS clever, and actually of something he experienced,  NOT something fabricated in an alternate Universe he lives in like yours.   Hope we can hear more from the wizard of OZ,  and you Rocky can ride off on your white sparkle Unicorn.  

• Members
1 minute ago, TotallyOz said:

Jeeze! This incessant back and forth is getting exhausting.  If you don't like what he posts, ignore it.  But, I will not let every thread turn into a bitch fest.  I'll start being more like Daddy if this continues.  Just a heads up.  Warning.  Whatever. 

Dont be so harsh,  it's not EVERY thread, and I suspect most of your members who are not invested in Rocky or his BS are even paying attention ?    Plus when Rocky shows up, the site sees activity it hasnt seen in months...  Have an international coffee.... it'll perk you up.     I'll send you a big dirty skirt and straw hat to get you started on your Daddy makeover....

Warning RECEIVED !

13 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

The Coca-Cola had a deep bouquet and completed the experience – cleansing my palate while energizing my taste buds at the same.

My preferred vintage, based of course on its local roots hereabouts... ^_^

s3-news-tmp-10557-dr_pepper--2x1--940.jp

• Members

Grandma needs to keep up with Oz's fabulous life.    So when the weekend comes, I enjoy an elegant brunch and a COCK-tail...

So I throw on one of my designer house coats from Dress Barn and velcro orthopedic pumps and head to one of the local Soup kitchens, where I know brunch will be served hot and fresh...    The dedicated cooks slave in the kitchen opening all those unmarked cans to prepare our culinary surprises.  The anticipation on what I will receive is unbearable.  I need to take out my inhaler and have a puff...

I love fresh flowers so I always pickup some from someones window box I pass on the way.  It makes a lovely addition to the table.  Taking a seat amongst a new group of strangers, most of whom dont even know where they are is uplifting, because we all share one common goal.... the FREE meal....  As the meal is served we realize we are truly blessed  for our suckulent bounty, served on glistening white paper plates with plastic utensils.... Good food,  good people....this is the LIFE !

soupkitchen-monday-vols.jpg

f-Soup%20kitchen.jpg

• Members
11 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Jeeze! This incessant back and forth is getting exhausting.  If you don't like what he posts, ignore it.  But, I will not let every thread turn into a bitch fest.  I'll start being more like Daddy if this continues.  Just a heads up.  Warning.  Whatever. 

As long as you do give a warning, you won’t ever be as bad as daddy. He never warns.

He just chucks you out no matter whether you understand why, or not. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

As long as you do give a warning, you won’t ever be as bad as daddy. He never warns.

He just chucks you out no matter whether you understand why, or not. 

That's not always true. I understand that there is a lot of animosity here regarding Daddy and Deej and how he operates the other site, some of it deserved some of it is not. Over the years. I have been banned four times, and three times I received a warning. Twice publicly and once privately, and once it was without warning (though I was not surprised). The same can be said about several friends of mine, who over the years, have received more warnings and bans than anyone can count. It is almost routine. The last one was only a few weeks ago, when he received a PM that said simply "enough! One more time and I will permanently ban all of your user names." He called to tell me and we had a good chuckle over it, but he likes to push buttons and push his luck. He did get the message , and as of today, he is still posting.

When threads are closed, he usually sends a shot across the bow first, some warnings are subtle, and most posters ignore it, though I don't know why, but when a warning is ignored, threads do get locked.

We can argue how he runs the site, whether or not he micro manages too much, injects personal feelings into posts, over reacts etc. but as far as warnings go they are given more often than not. It's not perfect, nothing is, but he prefers civility, and it is his site, and it's our choice whether or not we choose participate.

Anyway, that's my thoughts. Most here will probably disagree with me, and that's  fine also.

35 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Most here will probably disagree with me, and that's  fine also.

I do disagree with that, and you know I without reservation do love you.

But I think daddy is just not intelligent about what his -- honestly committed contributors -- suffer at the hands of his very fucked-up moderation.

And then, therefrom, his incredibly psychopathologically stupid inability to keep such a potentially profitable operation going.

He could be rich, if he had the wits of hooboy.

And the site could be so great.

Alas.

• Members
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

That's not always true.

Ok, let me correct what I said then: That is true for every single instance of bans that I was aware of at time of writing my post. 

Apparently, he has his favourites. Not sure that makes him better. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Ok, let me correct what I said then: That is true for every single instance of bans that I was aware of at time of writing my post. 

Apparently, he has his favourites. Not sure that makes him better. 

Remember, it's business, and money in his pocket.  One could assume that the financial contributors are the favored lot.  

I was NOT one of those.

• Members
16 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Yikes!

We have been warned, boys.

Related image

• Members
20 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

My preferred vintage, based of course on its local roots hereabouts... ^_^

s3-news-tmp-10557-dr_pepper--2x1--940.jp

I did not realize that Waco, TX was "hereabouts".  Live and learn.  :)

Best regards,

RA1