Latbear4blk

My first ban at Daddy's

• Members

Wow, a month....that's a semi-serious offense.

Congratulations...I guess you are "choosing" NOT to tell us why (if you even know ?)  Settle in and enjoy your vacation.   It's no big deal until you reach your double-digits.  And next time, write a BIGGER check !    :bye:

FYI, you can still READ the comments but wont be able to log in.   Now you can see all the back-stabbers that will TALK about you behind your back.  It's FUN !  

• Members

So I am assuming your Ban had something to do with your posting in a language OTHER THAN English,  in a thread that was about that racist WHITE asshole lawyer ranting about people speaking Spanish in a NYC restaurant ?    Kind of ironic, and silly if it was relevant to the topic.  ....   I have always maintained that if Daddy has it out for you, he is watching EVERY word you say, and will latch use the smallest, insiginificant thing to BAN you.    That's how he rolls.....

• Members
52 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Well, at least you broke a rule that was in the rule book. One month is tough though  

I presume you were not given a warning first, contrary to the rules that specify you should get one before any ban?

But at least he got a notice ON his post in RED...before the thread was LOCKED..... Guess Daddy "partially" likes him ?   :rolleyes:

• Members
10 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

But at least he got a notice ON his post in RED...before the thread was LOCKED..... Guess Daddy "partially" likes him ?   :rolleyes:

Getting banned is not a big deal to some. I never liked it, so when daddy sent a shot across my bow, I heeded the warning, but most people don't.  In this case, I thought the discussion was an interesting one, but it was morphing into something else, hence the lock, and to be fair, there have been warnings recently about posting in English only.

Keeping it all in perspective, ten people we shot dead at a school in Santa Fe Texas today. Nine students, one teacher. Thank you Ted Cruz and Trump for making us all feel better.

• Members
9 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Wow, a month....that's a semi-serious offense.

Congratulations...I guess you are "choosing" NOT to tell us why (if you even know ?)  Settle in and enjoy your vacation.   It's no big deal until you reach your double-digits.  And next time, write a BIGGER check !    :bye:

FYI, you can still READ the comments but wont be able to log in.   Now you can see all the back-stabbers that will TALK about you behind your back.  It's FUN !  

The reason is out there. It is not because I posted in Spanish, but because he understood I was questioning the rules.

There is not back stabbing so far. Both threads are locked. Someone should open a new thread and so far no one did.

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

The reason is out there. It is not because I posted in Spanish, but because he understood I was questioning the rules.

There is not back stabbing so far. Both threads are locked. Someone should open a new thread and so far no one did.

YES, we must NEVER question AUTHORITY....  Only our President is allowed to do THAT !   :angry:

• Members
13 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

YES, we must NEVER question AUTHORITY....  Only our President is allowed to do THAT !   :angry:

The interesting thing is that I was not questioning his authority, not even the rule. 

Not a big deal. I will continue doing my thing once reinstated, and will discount one month from my next contribution. 

In the meanwhile, they miss my participation. 

:tongue:

• Members
42 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

The interesting thing is that I was not questioning his authority, not even the rule. 

Not a big deal. I will continue doing my thing once reinstated, and will discount one month from my next contribution. 

I thought that too when I got Banned, since I was a major contributor,  but the fact is,  its "out of sight, out of mind" when you are Banned.  Noone misses you, and its business as usual.

You'll be lucky and ahead of the game if noone pops up out of the woodwork to say mean things about you.   There's always a few of those !  :ike:  

• Members
55 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I thought that too when I got Banned, since I was a major contributor,  but the fact is,  its "out of sight, out of mind" when you are Banned.  Noone misses you, and its business as usual.

You'll be lucky and ahead of the game if noone pops up out of the woodwork to say mean things about you.   There's always a few of those !  :ike:  

It would be indeed weird. Like listening to a conversation about you without being able to intervene. I know that many do not like me, I am fine with that. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

It is missed. I've been there 3 months and not banned yet. Amazing bc I can be rude.

• Members
22 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

It is missed. I've been there 3 months and not banned yet. Amazing bc I can be rude.

Being rude won't get you banned. Just take a peek at the political forum...  ;)breaking the rules and being a troll will.

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

It would be indeed weird. Like listening to a conversation about you without being able to intervene. I know that many do not like me, I am fine with that. 

Just relax and count down the days.  You wont be a veteran until you have several Bans under your belt.  Many did not like me, and most didnt even know me.  They just jumped on the ban wagon for those that were vocal about it,  which is basically how that site operates.  They tend to follow the leader.  I was very vocal and outspoken, and forced them to confront their bullshit...  When you rock a boat, you dont last long.... But that allowed me to voluntarily walk away from that site after many, many years, and be totally comfortable with it.   I cant exist on a site that does not encourage or Allow you to be yourself.   :bye:

• Members
6 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Being rude won't get you banned. Just take a peek at the political forum...  ;)breaking the rules and being a troll will.

Or if you are in Daddy's crosshairs when he is having a bad day,  he will invent a new reason to exile you.  I do think the man gets pleasure out of "showing he's the Boss" ?  

• Members
8 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Just relax and count down the days.  You wont be a veteran until you have several Bans under your belt.  Many did not like me, and most didnt even know me.  They just jumped on the ban wagon for those that were vocal about it,  which is basically how that site operates.  They tend to follow the leader.  I was very vocal and outspoken, and forced them to confront their bullshit...  When you rock a boat, you dont last long.... But that allowed me to voluntarily walk away from that site after many, many years, and be totally comfortable with it.   I cant exist on a site that does not encourage or Allow you to be yourself.   :bye:

You will always be missed in the political forum. You were one of the few that knew how to give the "clown" a taste of his own medicine. AND... you made the 'Gallery' legendary...but I understand. Just today I was rumbling around some old posts of yours, they were/are still amazing. Nobody posts a series like you do...

• Members
5 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Or if you are in Daddy's crosshairs when he is having a bad day,  he will invent a new reason to exile you.  I do think the man gets pleasure out of "showing he's the Boss" ?  

I think it's his skirt...:P