Tomcal

My Observations on Brazil vs Mexico

• Members
5 hours ago, Tomcal said:

While I find that most guys no matter what ethnic type or what nationality have usually average size dicks, Brazil leans towards more larger then average and Mexico leans to smaller then average, although I have found a number of 7.5 - 8" there.

I totally agree.  Last month when I was at the BB Show Bar in CDMX,  this rent boy approached me and flashed his penis in front of me.  I was quite shocked.  A rent boy of that dick size probably won't be brave enough to work at sauna, or probably get near zero customers if he does.  At least I have never seen that small size at the sauna in Brazil.

As far as non-paying encounters,  I had 3 off Grindr.  One small dick, the other two are average.  One of these average dicks fucked really well and hit my G spot constantly.   So it's not the size matter, it's the technique and compatibility.

• Members

Bear in mind that solid average (50th percentile) erect length is 5.2 inches. Standard deviation is .75 inches. Therefore, 84% of males have erect length under 6 inches. I believe a lot of really hot guys put themselves out of the running for sex trade due to attitudes about size. 

But I am not trying to lecture ... I LUV a big cock on a big guy. 

Overall, I think tomcal's impressions are astute. 

Pt. 2 

Grindr is very popular in Mexico, the trip before last when I did not bring anyone with me from Brazil,  I did 12 guys off of grindr while I was there and 9 of them were Free.  They ranged in age from 19 to 27.   In Brazil Grindr is also popular, but I do not get near the number of freebees but to be fair I spend little time on Grindr there, and spend my efforts aimed at the sure thing, the Saunas!! 

Non Sex Amenities!   Both places have many restaurants but food is definitely cheaper in Mexico as well as Drinks!  My home in Mexico is in the historic center of town and within 10 blocks are over 100 restaurants!  Ipanema as a good selection but not as many as Mexico and dinner and drinks in Mexico is about 1/3 or less then Rio. 

Photo below is of a restaurant across the road from a "roundabout" with a copy of a Yucatan  monument called Plaza de la Bandera that is lite up at night in Blue.

MeridaCubano_002.jpg.09ad143f0b03f33fbdc414622d399c6c.jpg

#.url

Absolutely no difference in Mexico between paid and unpaid sex!  Actually 2 started as paid encounters and went to free get togethers!  The mexican guys seem much more appreciate to stay and party in my house, rather then go out to clubs!  usually there are 6 + of us but we have  had 15!

i should add there is no rush on any guy i have been with here to leave after a hour! For the paid guys there is no difference in price whether they are there for a hour or all night! $500./pesos.  Most stay overnight although for me it’s not great if it’s a week day as they always seem to have to leave around 6:00 am to get home and change before going to work.  Interestingly i haven’t met anyone who is unemployed with the exception of the BF of the accountant who is trying to “Upgrade” to a new more successful BF! i am betting that it’s not going to happen!