Latbear4blk

SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3

• Members
52 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Unfortunately for you, I’ve never really known the cruising / hustler scene of Salvador, even the Barra section by the Porto da Barra beach, to be anything at all like what you are describing that you hope it to be. Meaning, if you’re passively sitting outside your restaurant hotel overlooking the beach and the pedestrian walkway, expecting young men looking for trinkets to approach you, I think you are going to be waiting a lonnnnnnnnnnng time. And looking “gayer” will not exactly make it happen any more quickly for you. 

The Bahia just ain’t that kind of party. I am pretty sure that I discussed this in a previous post, and that you were a part of that conversation. 

I do wish you luck in your pursuits. Keep us posted.

You are right. After being hit by three hot ladies (they were really sexy and nice) I am back to my room, drunk and defeated.

Edited by Latbear4blk

• Members
2 hours ago, ronjames said:

I have loved your Salvador posts.  Really make me want to go there. Would love to read about your sauna experiences  but what is" I LIKE PINGA"

I LIKE PINGA is my blog, you ignorant man. :)

By the way, here is the first post, just a warming up for what is coming.

https://ilikepinga.com/2018/12/26/best-kissers-mundo/

• Members

Wednesday

Despite all my precautions, I think the tropical sun has taken a toll out of me. I have been feeling exhausted and drained, and yesterday (Wed) did not go to the beach in the morning as planned. I was also concerned because my back was bothering me. I have a chronic low back pain issue, and I am afraid is getting bad right now. Last night in the sauna (more on this below) I tried to hide it when I was with Numazu1, and he probably did not notice as he cannot compare how I normally walk and how I was walking right then. A poor old man giving very short steps.

So I stayed in the hotel most of the day, avoiding the bed, which could be the cause for my back pain. I was blaming the weakness feeling on the caipiroskas hang over, but I think now it was actually the sun.

By the early afternoon I was feeling better and decided to plan for sex. I do not remember whether or not I mentioned this boy here, but I did share about him in my to do lists for Brazil in my blog. I was planning to go to Planetario, so I contacted Gabriel to meet with him today Thursday. The communication was quick and friendly, but he was leaving Salvador today in the morning. He insisted on meeting yesterday night, but I was confident my reduced energies where going to be fully drained after the sauna visit. So I missed this boy.

1164504124_ScreenShot2018-12-27at10_27_54AM.png.109899c5295aec9e456d76f20b949f47.png35782629_ScreenShot2018-12-27at10_27_43AM.png.813cb4c32f8496598198433b03d1c66e.png550137116_ScreenShot2018-12-27at10_27_35AM.png.e3d56b7a4d5ef216d95c4007055942e3.png505034801_ScreenShot2018-12-27at10_27_20AM.png.8f6aa575441e44fad6f2e65c77092353.png

If you happen to be visiting Salvador when he is here, you should try him. He seems to be very nice and educated, and in my opinion is the hottest boy publishing as a GP in internet.

@numazu1 had arrived to the city, and I was excited I was going to meet our local story teller hero. Of course, he was with one of his many Brazilian boyfriends, I was also curious to meet one of the characters of the stories we all enjoy reading so much.

Fernando (the guide I hired for my first 2 days here) was recommending me Wednesday Bingo to go to Planetario. Someone here in the forums advised to go early, about 4. I was still feeling tired and not in the mood for hiring, but I was there at about 4:30.

It was damn too early. Perhaps 5 clients and 10 boys, and a general feeling of nothing is going on. I do have a funny anecdote while I was there seating and being head for all the desperate boys looking for a programa.

I noticed that the guy servicing the bar counter (later I would learn his name was Carlos) was looking at me in a weird way. He would walk by me (I was seating alone between trying boys, mostly in my phone, bitching at Numazu1 about how dead this was and advising him to wait until later to come) and make strange noises moving chairs and tables and shutting doors, as he was trying to get my attention. He would not say a word and look at me with a not very friendly expression in his face, like waiting for me to say something about his actions, but I decided to ignore him.

He finally vanished. After about 10 minutes he came back, this time walking straight to me with a big smile in his face and his phone in his hand. He showed me in his phone a picture of a guy that was kind of my twin bother, and told me he was very upset thinking I was that guy and was ignoring him. The guy is an Italian he used to fuck with. After we cleared the incident, we laughed together and since that moment he gave me VIP treatment and spoiled me. He recommended me to move to a different table and that move made a significant difference in my ability to enjoy the place.

A detailed report on my experience on the Sauna is coming soon. With this back pain I am afraid I will do nothing today other than be seated. We were going to spend a day in the beach with the boy I met at Planetario last Monday, but I will call him to cancel if I do not feel better by noon. I am writing this at 10 AM.

In few words, several boys paraded seating with me, Brazilian kissing me (I think I will stop talking about French kissing), showing me their hard ons and striking my dick. This time I had decided to step out of my comfort zone and have the full sauna experience, I was naked wearing a towel that was badly long enough to cover my generous shape. This time I did not go with the first boy that overcame my shyness with his charm. I tried several, and it was not until after 8 (remember, I was there at 4:30) that I decided for a programa. He was extremely hot to me, and the service was OK, but no comparable to my first days in this and the other sauna, Fox. I cannot blame the boy, of course. I was feeling week and sick, after all. When I was walking to get a suite to play with him, a big muscles go go boy was starting a performance.

We hang out in a table with Numazu1, his boy, and my favorite garoto (the one I am supposed to meet today for a beach day) and enjoyed a not very good Bingo followed by one of the most decadent and poorly performed drag shows of my whole life. I will let Numazu share his own experience whenever he wants to, if he wants to.

It was a mistake getting to the place so early. 6PM would have been a much better time. Perhaps the best times may vary with the season. The boys were telling us that the holidays season is not strong in Salvador, and that the rest of the year, specially carnaval, is much better.

Overall, after 6PM I did have a fun experience, with friendly clients and many boys of a quite diverse array of looks, at least 5 of them hirable material for me. Fernando had told me that the boys in Planetario were mostly Black, while the boys in Fox were mostly Latin. So far I do not share such an assessment, but I do need at least one more visit to Fox to be sure. I did notice that the boys in Fox the one day I was there were less aggressive and better looking in average, also they’re fewer. Also, I am quite confident racial boundaries are radically different in Brazil, what they define as Black or Latin may not be so in another culture. 

Numazu1’s provisory husband wanted to eat sushi. I guess you cannot expect to eat traditional local food when you are with a local. A local dating an American is probably after an exotic (for him) experience, not into dinning feijoada.

My boy (he was not joining us) recommended a sushi restaurant and we called an Uber. When we arrived to the place, we were surprised. It was not a regular popular eatery but a very classy and sophisticated looking establishment. I guess my boy was there with a wealthy client. We felt slightly out of place in our casual-going-to-the-sauna outfit, but nobody paid attention to us. The couple ate sushi, I order Tempura. It was delicious and we were heading to our nests by midnight.

595169235_salvadortempura.thumb.jpg.641ace61a7b8b066b747fd5833be3994.jpg

I am feeling definitely better regarding my energy, I am quite confident I was suffering the effects of too much tropical sun. But my back still is killing me. I am not sure about my next steps.

My plan was hanging out a few hours this afternoon in the beach and in my room with Italo. Perhaps convincing him to take some pictures if he is willing to sign a written consent and provide me with prove of his age (23). I am not interested in overnights, unlike most of you I do not find any appealing in sleeping next to someone and waking up not alone. After saying goodbye to him in the afternoon, I was planning a field trip to Club13. Tonight is the Bingo night over there.

Right now there is a good chance I am canceling my beach day with Italo. I may consider inviting him anyway for the pictures. His dick is very photogenic. If my back is better, I am going to the mysterious third sauna in Salvador. It is the one located the furthest.

P.S..

While I am posting and uploading the pictures, at almost 11AM, Italo sent me a message. I am trying to reschedule our meeting for tomorrow.

• Members

Thermas Club 13

I was feeling much better this afternoon. I went to a farmacia and got something for my back pain that worked. I did reschedule my meeting with Italo, but was ready for some action. So I went to Thermas. I am afraid I am not going to return, it is too far away from my location.

To give you an idea, going to P11 takes Uber less than 15' and never more than 20R. Going to Thermas took 50', 70R to go and 50 to return. The place is fine, but not better than P11 or Fox.

Something is really fucked up with the addresses in this city (country?). My Uber dropped me and then I have to walk for 5 minutes to find the place. I used Google Maps to guide my walking and almost ended in a Favela like section (it was almost 8 and dark), but I managed to avoid the not so nice area and find another way. 

You buzz the door and walk into an empty and deserted front yard. Another entrance is to the left. You have a big patio cover by a tent, pretty much similar to Fox but slightly bigger. Plenty of tables and chairs. There is a bar counter where you get your key and towel, besides drink and food. The same drag queen who was performing in the Bingo last night at Planetario, was running the bingo here. I liked her much more. However, they picked on me because I was the only foreigner and, although everything was fun and friendly, that kind of ruined my experience. When someone made bingo, he had to choose a GP to give him a prize and a kiss. 

To the right of the patio you have the house. A very tiny small locker room, a lobby with a big coach, rooms of three different categories, communal shoes, a stair that takes you to the second floor, where you have a video room. They are strict on not allowing the use of cellphones, which sucks, as I was not able to use Google Translator.

There were about 15 boys and 10 clients. Compared to C11 and Fox, these GPs were mostly in the twinkish side. I did recognize at least two I have seen the previous night at C11, one of them Pedro, my programa. About 4 boys come to try to get my business, but I was not interested in any if them. At about 9, I decided to go without a programa. When I was going to pay my bill, poom, I see a boy that was exactly what I like. He smile as soon as I locked my eyes on him. Marcelo, 23 años, soteropolitano. He was the first GP I met who is clearly Black for my standard. I wanted to take him to the suite, the most expensive and comfortable option (35R), and we had to wait because it was occupied. Meanwhile, we enjoyed the bingo and ate each other faces. Of course, a talented kisser. He is a certified masseur besides a GP. He quoted me 100R for anything I wanted, so I did to have to bargain, I ended paying 120. I will probably see him again in my hotel, we will coordinate tomorrow. We had a great time together, besides astonishingly beautiful he is sweet, attentive, and with a great sense of humor.

The suite was very roomy, with A/C, a round bed, and a generous shower.

When leaving, I felt harassed by a couple of boys, but it was not a big deal.

• Members
7 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Thermas Club 13

I was feeling much better this afternoon. I went to a farmacia and got something for my back pain that worked. I did reschedule my meeting with Italo, but was ready for some action. So I went to Thermas. I am afraid I am not going to return, it is too far away from my location.

To give you an idea, going to P11 takes Uber less than 15' and never more than 20R. Going to Thermas took 50', 70R to go and 50 to return. The place is fine, but not better than P11 or Fox.

Something is really fucked up with the addresses in this city (country?). My Uber dropped me and then I have to walk for 5 minutes to find the place. I used Google Maps to guide my walking and almost ended in a Favela like section (it was almost 8 and dark), but I managed to avoid the not so nice area and find another way. 

You buzz the door and walk into an empty and deserted front yard. Another entrance is to the left. You have a big patio cover by a tent, pretty much similar to Fox but slightly bigger. Plenty of tables and chairs. There is a bar counter where you get your key and towel, besides drink and food. The same drag queen who was performing in the Bingo last night at Planetario, was running the bingo here. I liked her much more. However, they picked on me because I was the only foreigner and, although everything was fun and friendly, that kind of ruined my experience. When someone made bingo, he had to choose a GP to give him a prize and a kiss. 

To the right of the patio you have the house. A very tiny small locker room, a lobby with a big coach, rooms of three different categories, communal shoes, a stair that takes you to the second floor, where you have a video room. They are strict on not allowing the use of cellphones, which sucks, as I was not able to use Google Translator.

There were about 15 boys and 10 clients. Compared to C11 and Fox, these GPs were mostly in the twinkish side. I did recognize at least two I have seen the previous night at C11, one of them Pedro, my programa. About 4 boys come to try to get my business, but I was not interested in any if them. At about 9, I decided to go without a programa. When I was going to pay my bill, poom, I see a boy that was exactly what I like. He smile as soon as I locked my eyes on him. Marcelo, 23 años, soteropolitano. He was the first GP I met who is clearly Black for my standard. I wanted to take him to the suite, the most expensive and comfortable option (35R), and we had to wait because it was occupied. Meanwhile, we enjoyed the bingo and ate each other faces. Of course, a talented kisser. He is a certified masseur besides a GP. He quoted me 100R for anything I wanted, so I did to have to bargain, I ended paying 120. I will probably see him again in my hotel, we will coordinate tomorrow. We had a great time together, besides astonishingly beautiful he is sweet, attentive, and with a great sense of humor.

The suite was very roomy, with A/C, a round bed, and a generous shower.

When leaving, I felt harassed by a couple of boys, but it was not a big deal.

@Latbear4blk is officially the first person to review Thermas Club 13!

1E1E2142-B4F9-4871-927B-AACF99F9317C.jpeg

• Members

I had hoped to pre-empt the getting lost part by, earlier in this thread, months ago, identifying the map disconnects and providing unambiguous tips about 13 location. In fact, the club's website now also specifies the adjacent landmark venues. 

Happy you scored happily, latbear, given the inauspicious nature of your back problems and the club's distance. 

• Members

I apologize @Riobard for not taking advantage of your previous advise. I should go back and reread the whole thread. Many of you have been great friends providing tons of information and I am not taking advantage of it. I am a mess, sorry! But please do know I deeply appreciate the good vibes and all the support.

Today was the first day that I feel fully recovered. The medication I bought for my back is working great, just returned from a full day in the beach and will post a report tomorrow. I am resting in the hotel getting ready for late partying. No sauna today. 

• Members

I had the A/C problem at Fox a few years ago, it had to have been 38/100+ under the upper roof, but do not recall what I would consider to be 'sous-vide in my own sweat' being the case at 11.

The play caves are included in the admission but I would prefer to pay more and have cooling or at least a ventilador in the room. I suppose one could intermittently dance in and out of the cold water setting as needed. 

I explored a little more and discovered that Clube 11's address is the sole anomaly on the street (Rua José Duarte). The odd side commences at #33. The club is sandwiched, on the even side, between #86 and #110. 

When in doubt on any street, just go up to the extra zero and it is the bulding just before it. Joking. 

IMG_7684.PNG

Edited by Riobard
Spacing

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Be sure to copy the Just4Fans piece to BuzzFeed ;) [Joking]

Erm ... the hallucinatory defecation flashbacks, a first [Teasing]

It is not a joke. Dropping my shit in the place was a trip, and I was not high back them. Just very sensitive and creative because of my first international long trip. Three months in Europe, Morocco, and NYC.

• Members

Sabado

Marcelo finally called and we met in my hotel. I am definitely turning into an old crappy and grumpy lady. Lucky can switch the “lady” part to Bitch, if he prefers. He knows me too well. My point is that after having sex with this boy, I was done for the day.

I am liking my hotel more and more. Certainly not your choice if you are looking for 4 or 5 stars service. Several of the lights in my room do not work. The only one that I am really bothered for is the one on top of the bathroom mirror. I like to see clearly my unbelievably sexy face when I shave, which is impossible with the little light I have. At least twice the bathroom door handler dropped out of its place. There is no phone in the room to call the reception desk or room service. The hot water is slightly unpredictable. Most times you just have to let the water run for a while until I comes out hot, but a few times the warm water never came out. The wifi is also unpredictable. There is little privacy. Being a very small establishment, the staff can see everything I do and everyone I bring in to my room.

As this was my first visit to Brazil in many years, and this board seems to be specially fond of scary stories about dangerous exotic countries, I got a little bit scared. I had decided not to bring anyone to my room, and therefore did not discuss the visitors policy with the staff. Once here, my impression about safety is quite different than the picture often painted by many posters. Of course there are risks, but in my opinion they are not higher than in any other big city I have visited. I often feel in danger when I walk around DC, it has never happened to me in Salvador. Notice I am being specific about location. When people talks about insecurity in Brazil, or in the USA, I find it is a useless generalization. The general impression here is that the place is not only more affordable than Rio, but also significantly safer.

Therefore, once arrived here, once I perceived no extraordinary threats, I felt safe enough taking the same common sense precautions I would take in NYC, DC, o Buenos Aires.

Friday in the morning, before going out to enjoy our beach day, I asked the staff in the hotel to please leave two towels in my room because I would be bringing a friend to take a shower after my beach trip. When we returned and took Italo to my room, no one stopped me or asked me for anything. In my room, the two towels I requested were waiting for us.

Yesterday Marcelo joined me when I was having a meal in the hotel restaurant. I had dropped my keys early in the morning in the reception. When Marcelo arrived and I finished my food, we immediately headed upstairs. One of the cleaning ladies saw us and, when we were in the middle of the stairs, called me back. I thought we were being stopped for breaking the hotel policy and not registering my visitor. I was wrong. Laughing, she was calling me back because I was forgetting my keys in the reception. Today in the morning when she greeted me, with a full smile in her face, she asked me whether I had slept well, and I think I noticed a nuance of friendly, kinky complicity.

That is he main reason why I like this hotel so much now, after my initial conflicting feelings. The staff is friendly, sexy, and very into keeping me happy. I am the anti social visitor who does not mingle with other guests and quietly spends his mornings working in his computer. However, everybody seems to like me, even the other long term guests I am avoiding.

Besides the affordable price and the super friendly staff, there are other things that will probably make me return here in my next visit. Even when I did not get one with a beach view, my room is spacious and comfortable. I have been in 4 stars hotel with considerably smaller rooms and bathrooms. Even when the wifi is unreliable, I can switch amongst three different signals, and there is always one that works. The best thing is the location. We are right in the North end of the walk way along Praia Porto da Barra. The area is so nice and so alive, that I have dropped all my plans of exploring the rest of the city and I am enjoying a lot hanging out in the walking distance range of the hotel.

Praia da Barra is just across the street. Today I am still hiding from the sun, but tomorrow I will probably be swimming very early in the morning, to avoid the strongest sun later on.

The buffet breakfast is good enough to avoid having lunch. You always have fruits, potatoes, scramble eggs, a local variety of sausage, different rolls, and other local treats. Besides you can order omelets, panqueques, and a considerable variety of American and local breakfast dishes. Not only the kitchen will take your special order, but they will be happy to serve you, and extra happy when they see you are enjoying it. I told them I did not come to Salvador to eat American breakfast, and when I am in the mood for something different than the regular buffet offer, they are always excited to recommend me some local treat. I just enjoyed a delicious tapioca with grilled cheese and eggs.

I think the local fluid sexuality is contagious. I find a few women attractive now and then, one of my best friends at home is a Trinitarian Goddess I would indeed enjoy playing with. But I never really get to have serious fantasies with women, and the last time I played with one was more than 10 years ago.

Well, there are two of the ladies in the staff I am having fantasies with. Both are probably in their mid 20s, both are Brazilian sexy and friendly, one is Carla, beautiful dark skinned Black Soteropolitana, the other one is Maria, a light skinned Caipira. But I guess you do not care about women, and I do not think I am moving beyond fantasies land. I am not totally sure, I think Carla is trying to seduce me.

Sorry for the rambling, I am not here to review hotels or discuss my fantasies with women.

Communicating with Marcelo was a challenge. He does not have wifi in his phone plan, so you have to wait for him to hook to someone else’. He is a professional and certified therapeutic masseur, and travels around the city visiting his patients/clients. He is 26 y.o.the blackest boy I  have been with here, and the hottest for my taste.

Unlike Italo, he came well prepared with his ID, so we did a session of amateur pictures for my JustFor.Fans account. I will be publishing them sometime in January, once I am back, but I will share here only one. I have a written consent and prove of his age. I made sure he understood very well what I was doing to do with his pictures, his only request was to keep his face out of the show, which I did. It is a shame, though. His face and his smile are just as hot as his body is.

2020213805_marcelojpgliviano.thumb.jpg.78386f04aea283b14ea2c7bcf83524e4.jpg

We took the pictures, and then we played. He was willing to bottom, but again like with most of the other boys I met so far, I did not feel he wanted me to fuck him. He would just let me do it, which it is not my thing, as I explained before. The passionate Brazilian kissing and oral sex were more than enough to qualify as excellent sex for me. I came all over his back, and he asked me to bust on my face. Beleza.

It was Saturday, and I wanted to go to one of the street parties or boîtes (dance clubs) at night. After saying goodbye to Marcelo, I retreated to relax. However, our fiend @numazu1, in his last night visiting Salvador, wanted to try a sauna. We went to Fox, and had my second visit there.

I was drained by Marcelo, so I had no intentions to have a pograma. We arrived after 8, which is a little late. They had music en vivo, a singer playing MPB (musica popular brasileira), which I do love. I saw some of the boys I had seen in my first visit, like my first one, Bruno, and tagged a few ones for my next, which will probably be tonight.

We left about 10, after meeting the owner and getting some recommendations. The best (it seems like the only) gay dance club to go to seemed to be San Sebastian Salvador, opening at midnight.

We went to a Japanese restaurant a few blocks away from the sauna to feed Numazu1’s friend with his regular dose of abundant sushi, and then retired to our bases to rest before going out. Italo was also connected, lobbing for us to go to one of the street parties instead of the club. By the way, the neighborhood around Fox seems to be one of the safest in the city to walk at night.

As you probably already guessed, we never went anywhere. We said goodbye by text, as our storyteller hero is leaving this morning to Rio de Janeiro.

Today I am still hiding from the sun. I will probably walk around the neighborhood looking for the sidewalk with shade. I am not into shopping, but probably will make a visit to one of the nearby malls. Marcelo recommended me an Art exposition in one of the local museums, but I am not sure whether I am in the mood for museums in this trip. Tonight I will probably go to Fox. Now that I know who the owner is, besides having one or two programs, I may hit an interview for the blog.

I noticed in other thread some interest on hooking up apps. They work quite well and you will have both, guys hitting you looking for a programa, and guys hitting you for a regular hook up. I played with the apps a little bit during my first couple of days, but I am not interested in paid sex through an app when we have the saunas, and the guys looking for just sex were not willing to have a meeting to check for chemistry. They just wanted to come to my room or wanted me to go to their place. I do not do that at home and I am not going to start here.

• Members

HAppY New Year to you and thanks for your most interesting continuance of your saga while in the most African-influenced cities in Brazil.  I was waiting but knew why there was a brief loll: it's holiday time, and you and the natives wanted to experience the offerings!  EnJOy  your final days sanely and safely and fully bask in the afterglow once you return homeward!  :)

• Members

I am not like the friends who can stop by the sauna in their way to the airport. Despite my many travels, I always get stressed before boarding my transportation. It is not fear of flying, I also get nervous and anxious before traveling by train or bus. So I am in my hotel room waiting for being time to call my Uber to the airport. Soon.

Today I went to Praia da Barra to say goodbye to that amazing beach. I tried four different beaches in this trip, Barra is the unquestioned winner. No garoto or friend with me this time, so I did not bring anything with me and just floated and swam for a couple hours. This time I was able to deeply enjoy it without insights or thoughts. Just the sun and the warm water teasing and treating my body. Of course I took a look at the hot men all around me, but I was not really horny but in love with Nature. I am sure there are many beaches like this one around the world and here in Brazil, but I never experienced anything like it. The calm warm water without waves, absolutely clean and transparent, pushing you to the surface and the sun; the easiness of swimming almost effortless, way easier than in a swimming pool; the ability to see the bottom no matter how depth it was, and use it to assess the fast progress of my crawling; are all characteristics radically different to my previous ocean experiences in the South and North Atlantic. 

I stayed too long, I just did not want to leave. My skin is right now reminding me that I should have been more careful and take a break from the sun. I returned to my hotel exhausted and fell asleep. Marcelo woke me up about 5:30 PM with a goodbye WhatsApp video call. Sweet boy. I got up despite feeling like Torchman, took a shower, and headed to Club 11. It was a waste of my time (and a few Rials). All the working boys were garotos I had seen before and was not interested in hiring. The ones I was expecting to see were not there. I considered stopping by Fox, but considering my traveling anxiety, I was quite confident it was pointless. At 7 PM I was checking out and coming to my room to pack and get ready.

In a minute I go down and call my Uber.

To Do List:

-Report on Thermas

-Final report and rating of Salvador 3 saunas

- I LIKE PINGA 2018 awards