pauleiro

Sao Paulo and Rio - November 1 to 11

• Members
On 10/6/2018 at 6:50 AM, BlkSuperman said:

What means of transportation do you use to travel from rio to sao Paulo? Any good saunas in sao paulo?

A lot has been written here about Lagoa and Fragata in Sao Paulo; both have been around for a while.  When I was in SAMPA during the first decade of this century-- there were four or five saunas.  I went to four of them, but the two that I alluded to and are still going today.

Type in their names here in the Search AND enjoy the read!

• Members

On my way to Rio. Stop over in Miami. My flight Avianca leaves Nov 1 from Fort Lauderdale. It is a sign : in Fort Lauderdale there is Boardwalk and wednesday nite is new meat night ... I intended to go to Johnson s but all roads are closed and it seems impossible to park. Roads are full of vampires, walking deads, ...

Dancers in Boardwalk are disappointlng. I recognize some of them. Czech Marian is still dancing. He is 39 now but looks better than some beer bellied dancers. Where are the latino twinks ? 

There are 3 new meats tonight. Numbers 1 and 2 are queenie american guys, the first one from Palm Springs. Nothing special really.  But number 2 .... He is stunning. Tall, dressed as a ship captain with white tee shirt, white pants and a white cap, he has a great face and a gorgeous smile. He is 20 and from Colombia (this is why I post these comments here). His name is Sergio. When he comes on stage, his defined chest, muscular arms, bubble butt and bulge are visible. He is breath taking and so much at ease on stage. When he removes his tee shirt and pants, it is even better. He is really stunning. A Greek god. Perfect. Daisy who is introducing models on stage, removes partly his underwear to show his ass. Perfect. Muscular. Totally white compared to his slightly sun burnt body. Dausy puts her hand in his pants. He is still smiling with his killer s smile and so much at ease on stage.

Perfect introduction to south american wonders and to my 15th trip to Brazil ! 

20181101_020831.thumb.jpg.b138db584926a376b0f2182a26900af0.jpg

20181101_081340.thumb.jpg.38fb6d0726661ec5662ac8505ea74f7b.jpg

20181101_081414.thumb.jpg.8ea2e62602e1d523191e4b849a26a6a2.jpg

• Members

Friday nite after 117 I went to Manhattan Rios. Disappointing boywise. Tomcal was there and we could chat together. Walef did the first show then joined me for cuddle and beers. Second show was again with him and Michal. Michal is very nice. Beautiful smile. Nice body. Energic dancing. Both have nice ass. 

Less than 10 boys present. Among them Gabrielle around 35. Muscular hairy chest. I had some interest in him but finally decided not to go. Another boy was rather fat with not so nice face and one of the biggest dicks I have seen (and I have seen a lot). 

Late dinner with a boy I know from France and evening with him in La Cueva, a boate catering for older gentlemen and younger admirers. Everyone was obviously considering that I was lucky. My partner was less than 30 with a very nice body and face ...

Back at hotel around 2.30 pm. If it was not to be with my friend I am not sure I would have gone to La Cueva on a friday nite. Moslty older gentlemen. Saturday is supposed to have more  younger guys present ...

• Members

Pointe Saturday nite. Decent number of customers and boys. Entrance is R$ 60.

Since I spent all afternoon  in bed, I am not desperate to find a boy.

Some of the boys present (from their grindr profile)

At least one is not posting his real picture ...

• Members

Saturday evening 

After Pointe, I went to diner and then to La Cueva with my French friend Nicolas. Saturday is noite dos maduros (night of older people). It was packed. More young people than the day before but the place is too small or too packed. It is impossible to move and since music is very loud in this tiny place, having a conversation is more than difficult. Gustavo was there. Gustavo is a tall handsome 30 year old guy I went after without never managing to have a real relationship. He came once to my hotel room though ... He was with his boyfriend so I did not insist this time. 2 guys who stalked me on grindr, stalked me in la cueva ... I had no interest in any of them. A few older guys were obviously interested by me. Some are bold and blunt : "I would love to French kiss you. Ok ? ". Some are less direct but take opportunity that the place is packed to grope you or caress your arms or some other parts ...  Many are obviously turned on by my hairy chest. Some tried to pet my fur ... I was planning to meet someone I discussed previously with on Growlr - a 28 year old good looking guy - but he did not show up ... back at hotel at 3 am : they changed time for summer time : at midnight it was already 1 am  ... 

20181105_095210.thumb.png.6876a6bfc919e12a9f2d7f72097578ef.png

• Members

Sunday. 

117 again. Very slow at beginning. But boys came later around 6.30 pm. I was happy with Murillo and tried to find a boy for a 3some but could not agree on one or the boy was not passivo or not willing to do it with another boy. So romantic session with Murilo, only the 2 of us.

Relaxing massage with the masseur.

I had big interest  to Rodrigo because of his white skin, his black hair and his blue eyes and his muscular torso, but he would not do passivo. We chatted some time and when I told him that he did not look like a carioca but more of a guy from Rio Grande do Sul, he told that he was indeed coming from there (Porto Alegre). His grandfather came from Italy .