Lucky

TRANSGENDERED TRUMP

• Members

The news is reporting that Trump wants to define transgenders out of existence. You are what your genitals say you are when you ere born. The problem with that is illustrated by a friend of mine, whose genitals at birth with a mix of vagina and something that might have been a penis. No way to say his genitals define him then.

I am just so sick of Trump.

• Members
2 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

This is easy.  If you are born with a penis then let the birth certificate say so.  If you are born with a vagina, let the birth certificate say so.  If you have both, let the certificate say so.

Oh, Bucky - there you go again, accepting anything that loony Trump wants to do to further disgrace our country.

And please tell us how a birth certificate would define the sex of a person that had a complete surgical construction to the opposite sex years after birth Hmmm!

Bucky, whenever you see Trump's name associated with something, you blindly accept it in the affirmative even if it makes no sense.   

Don't you realize he has contempt for gays and other minorities?

"Yeah" - says Trump, "Let's make America white again."  "All those immigrants that the Democrats are trying to get into the U.S. are nothing but gang members and criminals and murderers."  

Isn't that was Trump often says about immigration with respect to Latin America?  With the Middle East, that is altogether a hateful act. 

Now he is after the trans gendered.  What a hateful man.  

Oh, Bucky - - - - - 

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Just post the facts of the genitals on the birth certificate.  Period.  

I solved the problem.

That ignores the surgery that took place long after birth.

Oh, Bucky, Trump has you so enamored you think you solved a problem but you didn't.

Don't you understand?

If someone is born male and later in life has surgery and becomes a female, they have a new status as a female, which contradicts the birth certificate.

Now you understand?

• Members
4 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Yawn, Still upset about the Trump win I guess.....

Not upset with the Trump win.  More disgusted than upset.

Rather, I think you are probably a nice guy but I feel bad for you because your reasoning is blinded by Trump, for some strange reason. 

I wonder why you admire someone who holds you in contempt.

• Members
4 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I have 6 more years to enjoy President Trumps leadership.  

He is doing a great job with the country in my opinion

Oh, Bucky - that lying psycho will not finish his given four-year term much less get reelected.

Poor Bucky, what are we going to do to help you? 

You say Trump is doing a great job.  I agree, he is doing a great job of making American a laughing stock with our allies and most other parts of the world.

Bucky, next time you do a Google search type in - "delusions of grandeur" and see if it fits the way you regard Trump.

Dear poor Bucky -

• Members
2 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I'm looking forward to the election.  Either way it's good.  If the dems win their blue wave, it will say the American people truly want the president to be stopped.

If the Republicans retain power, it means that President Trump has the Peoples support.

Is it either or?

No, Bucky, it is more complicated than you present.

Our country is horribly divided because of that dishonest character who is repeatedly besmirching the Whitehouse.

If the Republicans remain in control, it will be caused by a poor democratic voter turnout.  

Your Trump psycho supports those in control in the bigoted southern states where major onstacles are in place to discourage voter turnout where minority Democratic voters are heavily populated.

Our country has not been this divided since the Civil War. 

You can honestly blame Trump for that.

• Members

Dems seem to want it all.  They are like the bullying older brother that grabs his younger brothers hands and tells him to stop hitting yourself. 

I guess they figure if they throw a tantrum long enough they will be given what they are crying for.  It's been 2 years of dems crying and lashing out.  Get over it already and shoot your shot next election.

I hope the voters remember this.  I think bad behavior by the left should not be rewarded.

1 minute ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Dems seem to want it all.  They are like the bullying older brother that grabs his younger brothers hands and tells him to stop hitting yourself. 

I guess they figure if they throw a tantrum long enough they will be given what they are crying for.  It's been 2 years of dems crying and lashing out.  Get over it already and shoot your shot next election.

I hope the voters remember this.  I think bad behavior by the left should not be rewarded.

Until this post, I thought you were just joking with all this Trump shit.  Now, I know you need a stay in a special institute (not a sauna) that gives you some needed medical attention. 

JK  I was just being pissy like you.

Now, share with me the bad behavior on the left that is worst than anything on the right.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I'll google the tolorent left when I get home and post some links

Poor Bucky - when you get home don't waste time looking for nonsense about the supposed left.  Spend your time instead looking for a way to see how misguided you are.