Lucky

TRANSGENDERED TRUMP

• Members
22 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Can we make an effort to discuss the topic of this thread? I welcome anyone to debate the news about Trump’s policy on TG, instead of bringing here your love or your hate for Trump in general.

do you agree with the administration attempts to restrict civil rights for sexual minorities? Say so.

image.jpeg.f5b1a74793d134479c93ff748ae0f41b.jpeg

If you don't like what the four of us are saying, visit a different thread.  

There is an "ignore" feature in the site.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

Are you serious? I am trying to be respectful if the OP. Who is trolling here?

Latbear4blk

• Prodigious Member
  •  
  • Latbear4blk
  • Members
  • 921 posts

He is so sweet, defending his pessimistic friends.

My blog

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE ABOVE IS BUT ONCE EXAMPLE OF WHEN YOU WENT ON A CHILDISH TIRADE MOCKING MY POSTS WHEN I  ANNOUNCED THE OPENING OF A NEW SAUNA IN SAO PAULO - 

OZ ALSO POSTED IN THIS THREAD UNRELATED TO THE OP THREAD ABOUT TRANSGENDER.  ARE YOU ALSO TELLING OZ TO STAY ON TOPIC?

• Members
21 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Thank God we have him.  But I know my joy brings you pain so I'll try to curb my joy.

Yes, I am telling @TotallyOz to stay in topic. If you read what is written without the filter of your childish resentment, you would notice that I did not address anyone in particular but everyone in general. Why do you ask? Are you afraid of calling out the owner of the site when he does not meet his own standards? I would not expect such a cowardice from you.

I see you can keep a grudge. I am flattered. You must be very motivated to go back and bring back that conversation. You must really care about what I have to say about you.  I am very sorry I cannot reciprocrate.

I was not trolling, but just laughing at you. I would love to say "with you", but you are obviously unable to laugh at yourself. I stand for every single word in that old post that you liked so much as much as everything in this thread. 

I also love you.

• Members
2 hours ago, mvan1 said:

Latbear4blk

• Prodigious Member
  •  
  • Latbear4blk
  • Members
  • 921 posts

He is so sweet, defending his pessimistic friends.

My blog

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE ABOVE IS BUT ONCE EXAMPLE OF WHEN YOU WENT ON A CHILDISH TIRADE MOCKING MY POSTS WHEN I  ANNOUNCED THE OPENING OF A NEW SAUNA IN SAO PAULO - 

OZ ALSO POSTED IN THIS THREAD UNRELATED TO THE OP THREAD ABOUT TRANSGENDER.  ARE YOU ALSO TELLING OZ TO STAY ON TOPIC?

Yes, I am telling @TotallyOz to stay in topic. If you read what is written without the filter of your childish resentment, you would notice that I did not address anyone in particular but everyone in general. Why do you ask? Are you afraid of calling out the owner of the site when he does not meet his own standards? I would not expect such a cowardice from you.

I see you can keep a grudge. I am flattered. You must be very motivated to go back and bring back that conversation. You must really care about what I have to say about you.  I am very sorry I cannot reciprocrate.

I was not trolling, but just laughing at you. I would love to say "with you", but you are obviously unable to laugh at yourself. I stand for every single word in that old post that you liked so much as much as everything in this thread. 

I also love you.

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

I also love you.

How sad. 

Go back and read what you just wrote (quoted above).  What you wrote appears to be the ramblings of a mentally ill person.   

Any reasonable person reading what you wrote above would seriously doubt your sanity.     

Recently, you ridiculed my good faith posts about a new sauna in Sao Paulo.

Despite the fact that you have never visited Brazil saunas, you repeatedly mock or interject silly cartoons or clips into posts about Brazil.     

For me to call you out on your sick posts does not mean I hold a grudge.  It means I have a good memory for what you wrote.  But, you cannot see that.  Of course not, look at your sick post that I quoted.  

You claim to be a high school teacher.  After observing your behavior in the forum, together with your poorly written posts, I now have serious doubts about that. 

• Members
34 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

How sad. 

Go back and read what you just wrote (quoted above).  What you wrote appears to be the ramblings of a mentally ill person.   

Any reasonable person reading what you wrote above would seriously doubt your sanity.     

Recently, you ridiculed my good faith posts about a new sauna in Sao Paulo.

Despite the fact that you have never visited Brazil saunas, you repeatedly mock or interject silly cartoons or clips into posts about Brazil.     

For me to call you out on your sick posts does not mean I hold a grudge.  It means I have a good memory for what you wrote.  But, you cannot see that.  Of course not, look at your sick post that I quoted.  

You claim to be a high school teacher.  After observing your behavior in the forum, together with your poorly written posts, I now have serious doubts about that. 

latest?cb=20120425042818

• Members
On 10/22/2018 at 7:58 PM, mvan1 said:

Not upset with the Trump win

I'm furious! Most of my Republican friends are FURIOUS. Former Republican Steve Schmidt is our hero!

Trump is a BUFFOON. A FRAUD. A carnival barker. A pathological LIAR. He's a MOB BOSS. He's ignorant. He doesn't read. He's a PIG. He's a disgrace to this country. He's a threat to this country. He never should have won the primary. He does not belong in the White House.

If ever I wished ill for someone, I wish it for Trump. Every time I see him hobble down the steps of Air Force One, I keep hoping the old, fat man trips, breaks his neck, and drops dead of a McDonald's heart attack. I've never felt that way about a president before, and I was no fan of George Bush. Trump is doing great harm to this country. He deserves harm in return.

The crash of 2008 was devastating for many people. Both political parties did not do enough to help these people. I understand the insecure male white mobs are angry. Many are racist homophobes, who believe some minority is out to get them. I understand there are some women who vote the way their men do, no matter what. Most of these people believe in conspiracy theories. Most of these people are uneducated. Most of these people are biased by default. They're going to see black no matter how beautiful the blue.

FUCK 'EM! The blues have to get out to vote. The blues outnumber the people who see black when the sky is blue. Voting is the only way to fix this mess.

I do love being a moderator as I can often go off topic a bit and says 'whoops' and move without getting spanked. That said, I did have a cute Thai boy last night dressed in leather pants come to meet me and I think he wanted to spank me a bit as he was an aggressive fucker. But, I told him I was Oz and did not get spanked.

RockHard, lets hope that Blue Wave appears!

Lucky, as the OP, glad you are accommodating in being OK with threads a bit derailed from time to time.

LatBear, don't leave the conversation over a spat.

MVan, people often doubt my sanity as well. Hell, last night, I was having a conversation with myself and said, "you are stupid for ever trusting an app to deliver a sexy boy that looks like his photo." 

Back to topic:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/caitlyn-jenner-i-thought-trump-would-help-the-lgbtq-community-i-was-wrong

Caitlyn Jenner says she was wrong to support Trump. We may be waiting a while for Bucknaway to admit he was wrong. But, it will happen one day. :) 

This administration is horrendous on gay rights. It was obvious from the beginning and anyone who can't see it is a fool.

• Members
30 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I do love being a moderator as I can often go off topic a bit and says 'whoops' and move without getting spanked.

It takes a real man to step into another man's shoes and attempt to empathize.

As the board owner (moderator), you don't get to feel what it's like to be the brunt of someone's ire, especially when you break your own rules or appear hypocritical. As a general rule, trolls are not going to treat an owner/mod with risky disdain. Trolls tend to know who is paying for the bandwidth, and they usually don't want to get booted or timed out. The same is true of dedicated, supportive members.

I applaud you, Oz, for recognizing the other side of things. I applaud you further for standing up, explaining reality, and often correcting a wrong.

• Members
On 10/24/2018 at 9:08 AM, RockHardNYC said:

If ever I wished ill for someone, I wish it for Trump.

Just to be clear, I'm not at all comfortable speaking about another human being in this manner. If I had lived in the 1940's, I would like to believe that I would have wished Hitler dead. I don't think Trump is Hitler, but I see Trump as having similar personality disorders. The narcissism in particular is very scary.

A president's words have a lot of influence on people. To think that Trump's words may influence children for generations to come is bad for America. His mouth deserves to be shut forever. He does nothing to earn the respect of the majority of Americans. He did not win the popular vote, and that's a fact he cannot change.

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

LatBear, don't leave the conversation over a spat.

I meant I was out of the silly quarrel, not out of the conversation. 

When I posted confronting everyone in general, the only one in particular I was actually thinking of was @Bucknaway1614502762. I wanted to know whether or not he was supportive specifically of this Trump's new policy, after @mvan1 clearly discredit Bucknaway proposal.

• Members
1 hour ago, RockHardNYC said:

J. I don't think Trump is Hitler, but I see Trump as having similar personality disorders. The narcissism in particular is very scary.

Personally, I just can't see Trump as Hitler.

Image result for mussolini gif

For me he has always seemed much more like Mussolini.  All the narcissism but with a clownish self-presentation.

• Members
47 minutes ago, MsGuy said:

For me he has always seemed much more like Mussolini.

Mussolini is a more apt comparison. But very few Americans are familiar with Mussolini's behavior in the early 1940's. Most Trump voters don't know history. Most Trump voters are not college educated. I'll bet many dropped out of high school and inherited their family's dying businesses. That's why many are so angry now. Their bad choices (and greedy politicians) have fucked up their lives further, and they're looking for someone to blame. Trump is playing to their need for a savior. That's why he's a carnival barker. Preying on ignorant folk and selling them a quick fix they'll never receive.

• Members
1 hour ago, MsGuy said:

Personally, I just can't see Trump as Hitler.

Image result for mussolini gif

For me he has always seemed much more like Mussolini.  All the narcissism but with a clownish self-presentation.

Do you mean THIS Mussolini?

Hitler and Mussolini in Munich, Germany, June 18, 1940. Hitler was at a high point, as his army accomplished a string of victories and was completing its conquest of continental Western Europe.

And, how do you like Trump's new hat?

POLTAVA, UKRAINE â 5 MAY, 2018: Infantry helmet used by the armed forces of Germany from 1916 to 1945 (plural Stahlhelme)

PHOTO OF HITLER SCREAMING - "WHERE IS MY MOMMY"

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC - JUNE 29, 2015: Adolf hitler statue in the Madame Tussaud museum in Prague. Madame Tussaud museum is the museum of the wax figures

No, Dear Bucky, your Trump buddy takes his cues from the monsters pictured above.  

If Trump had his way, there would be no transgendered in society - they would, instead, be sent to camps (or worse) away from him and his chosen group of intolerant bigots.