flguy

The Other Forum Closing

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Naked top, I understand your pique with Daddy. But since it seems that you keep harping on it here, maybe he has a point. Put that behind you and join in the content here. Your participation could be instrumental to the success of this board and the attraction of new members!

understood.... just let it me known that i do not suffer fools gladly.

• Members
On 1/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, nynakedtop said:

understood.... just letting it be known that i do not suffer fools gladly

I did not think you were nagging on anyone. You spent a lot of time contributing to other site, and you gave them your attention and contributions for many years. No matter what anyone says, no matter who criticizes you, that "attachment" is not easy to give up, especially if you feel you were treated unfairly.

Some old timers forget the roller-coaster ride of their own history. Some old timers forget how obsessed they once were.

I don't suffer fools gladly, either. I'm also a firm believer: If you treat me wrong, you will feel it with my lack of support. As far as I'm concerned, nag on! The truth should never go ignored.

56 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

I did not think you were nagging on anyone. You spent a lot of time contributing to other site, and you gave them your attention and contributions for many years. No matter what anyone says, no matter who criticizes you, that "attachment" is not easy to give up, especially if you feel you were treated unfairly.

Some old timers forget the roller-coaster ride of their own history. Some old timers forget how obsessed they once were.

I don't suffer fools gladly, either. I'm also a firm believer: If you treat me wrong, you will feel it with my lack of support. As far as I'm concerned, nag on! The truth should never go ignored.

Was going to message your privately but chose the "public option" instead -- just to really thank for you the recognition and to give you props for better articulating than I could just why it is that I am still ready to go to the barricades over the fuck-ups at daddys.

they do deserve to be held accountable for the way they treat people.

4 hours ago, tassojunior said:

That Politics Forum over there is an addiction for a half-dozen men with seemingly no other life. I get trapped there too often. Keep your mind on sex and life will be better. 

I truly do not see the need to debate politics. We all know that Republicans are whiny little bitches.  Right?

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

I truly do not see the need to debate politics.

I love discussing politics with a variety of people I know well. With anonymous strangers on the internet? I don't think so. Who has that kind of time to waste? However, I love the internet for a quick rant. Can be very therapeutic, similar to scream therapy.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

We all know that Republicans are whiny little bitches.  Right?

Not all of them. I have always known and worked with NYC Republicans. They are not like the Republicans in my Midwest family. I understand conservatism from a financial perspective. I know some Democrats who are screaming, leftist, pot-smoking liberals. Just as whacked and crazy as the extreme on the right. When it comes to politics, I'm a middle guy. I simply love smart ideas from compassionate people, and I love people who are willing to put in the necessary work. I don't care where they come from.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:18 AM, nynakedtop said:

Was going to message your privately

My PM's are open to most members. If I don't want to hear from you, you will know it. Thank you for the compliments. It's a pity that some members always seem to find themselves explaining their words and their intent. In my world, we call that backpedaling.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:18 AM, nynakedtop said:

they do deserve to be held accountable for the way they treat people.

I agree. And the best way to do that: SUPPORT the competition (as long as the competition offers respect and appreciation).

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
2 minutes ago, Riobard said:

That explains why screaming queens are among the healthiest mentally.

Maybe. But if you scream too loud and too often, you'll end up a lonely queen that no one wants to be around. Balance is everything.

9 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Maybe. But if you scream too loud and too often, you'll end up a lonely queen that no one wants to be around. Balance is everything.

Too true. At the same time though...

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Wm. Blake

B)

13 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

You called?

13 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I know some Democrats who are screaming, leftist, pot-smoking liberals.

Without going too far down that rabbit hole, I just want to be very clear that I am neither a Democrat or a liberal. Leftist? Extremely. Pot-smoking? Well, I am a teacher so I will leave that one alone.