pauleiro

Rio Salvador Manaus Nov Dec 2019

• Members

117 on sunday. Decent number of boys (maybe 20). Boys came later : it was very quiet until 7 pm, which is rather different from Tuesdays when boys start coming at 4 pm ! Nice chat and drinks with Brockmiller. I introduced him to cute Wesley. He introduced me to smiling Matheus. 

Tuesday, I will come early at 117  hoping to find a cute newbie. There are supposedly many boys coming to Rio saunas to make money before Christmas ... 

• Members

Found on internet this list of abreviations used in chats and that google translate is not able to translate. Flw

9dade (novidade) – news

add – To add someone in a contact list. They might say something like “me add pf”

aew (aí) – There

aki (aqui) – Here

blz (beleza) – Alright

bj or bjo (beijo) – Kiss

bjoks (beijocas) – Little kisses

bjs or bjos (beijos) – Kisses

cê (você) – you

cmg (comigo) – With me

ctg (contigo) – With you

d (de) – Of, from

D+ (demais) – A lot.

eh (é) – An easier way of typing é

etm (eu te amo) – I love you

ets (eu tenho saudades) – I miss you

FDP (filho da puta) – Son of a bitch

FDS (fim de semana) – Weekend

flw (falou) – Bye, peace out!

gnt (gente) – Person; People

hj (hoje) – Today

hum – The equivalent of saying umm

kct (cacete) – Literally translates as penis, but is often shouted in surprise

kkk – The equivalent of lol

k (o quê) – What

kbça (cabeça) – Head

kra (cara) – Dude

kd or cd (cadê) – Where, as in “cadê você?”

ki (o quê) – What

n or ñ (não) – No

namo (namorado; namorada) – Boyfriend; Girlfriend

naum (não) – No

nd (nada) – Nothing

neh (né) – Isn’t it?

ngm (ninguém) – Nobody

oq (o quê) – What

p (para) – To; For 

pf (por favor) – Please

pqp (puta que pariu) – A rough translation would be “holy fucking shit"

q (que) – That

q (o quê) – What?

qdo or qnd (quando) – When

qq (qualquer) – Any

rs (risos) – Laughs. similar to lol

t+ (até mais) – See you later

ta (está) – This can either be used to shorten está, or it can be used to say, ok

tamo or tamos (estamos) – A shortened form of estamos

tb or tbm (também) – Also, as well

tc (teclar) – To chat

td (tudo) – All, everything

TDB (tudo de bom) – Take care

to (estou) – A shortened version of I am. 

uau – wow!

vc (você) – You

vlw (valeu) – Thanks, it was worth it

• Members

Executive summary on Salvador in preparation of my trip this coming week end 

Thanks to postings from numazu1 badboy81 Solacesoul Riobard mrb43 TotallyOz Latbear4blk demedici docbr

SAUNAS

Clube 11 is the most popular rentboy sauna in Salvador, followed closely by Fox. 
The boys in Clube 11 are mostly Black, while the boys in Fox are mostly Latin.
Better to go rather early to saunas but maybe not as early as 4 pm. 

Clube 11 (formerly Planetario 11) clean and open facility. No Wifi. Boys rather agressive.
Wednesday, Friday and possibly Saturday are the days to go to Clube 11
Walking distance to Lapa and Pelourinho so when you finish, you still have options on things to do...
The street numbers are fucked for Clube P11 ... the address is 11 Jose Duarte but logically it should be about #91

Fox
Sunday is best, then followed by Saturday and Friday.
Fox is out of the way compared to Clube 11 location
A bit more upscale than Clube 11
Boys in Fox are less aggressive and better looking in average than in Clube 11 (many twinks)

Thermas Club 13
Not worth the time (1 hour) and money (R$ 70) to get there

PRICES
Asked : R$ 80 to 100 / R$ 100 - 120 with tip if service is good
Entrance : 35 R$
Suite : 30 R$

FOOD
Moqueca de peixe or de camarao

VISITS

Visit Pelhourinho, particularly the square where the slave auctions occurred and the slaves were whipped publicly.

There are two beaches and two beach-side neighborhoods in the Barra section of Salvador.

Praia do Porto da Barra is the name of the beach on the port (“porto”) side of Barra, that runs north and south, parallel to Av. Sete de Setembro. It is marked by the two prominent historic forts that the beach area sits between. The area in Barra around this beachside and along this street may often be referred to Porto da Barra.

Praia do Farol da Barra is the name of the beach on the lighthouse (“farol”) side, that runs east and west, runs parallel to Av. Oceânica. It is marked by the lighthouse on the east end / corner and keeps running west of it until the hill with the small Christ statue. The area in Barra around this beachside and along this street may often be referred to Farol da Barra.

When thinking of a capital L, Porto da Barra is the vertical part, the lighthouse is the converging point, and Farol da Barra is the horizontal part. For the purposes of this group, the Praia do Porto da Barra beach is the most dense, is the most crowded, and towards its most northern end, is more “gay”.

Trip to Praia da Forte, and sea turtle sanctuary 

Night of Samba on the beach with guide Fernando 

Rio Vermelho : late night parties and clubs, particularly San Sebastian disco which is best on Fridays and Saturdays

If you have an evening free, the folk ballet in Pelourinho is recommended

• Members

Some additional questions

to Numazu : how can I find the boy you call Ronnie ? (Pm me if you want)

to Latbear4blk : which "anthropological activities" did you have with Fernando ? I will contact him today to see if he can propose something around : samba on the beach, capoeira and Candomblé religion.

• Members

Pointe monday December 9

Pedro Dias is my favorite stripper and he was in Pointe yesterday. Stunning guy with such a sexy smile ! Cleyson Lopes was great also. His bubble ass is lovely. At the end of the show, he went to me and asked me to put back his underwear. I struggled to put back his firm bubble ass and huge cock in the underwear. 

20191210_102334.thumb.jpg.423f02e22952c7f86a1fce8d9c932740.jpg

20191210_102434.jpg.897aa955a5422e77088b682a3e5d5aec.jpg

20191210_102228.thumb.jpg.333f101d9d6b47f647816120727e259d.jpg

• Members
12 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Latbear4blk : which "anthropological activities" did you have with Fernando ? I will contact him today to see if he can propose something around : samba on the beach, capoeira and Candomblé religion.

I went to the market and "favela beach". But my favorite excursion was to the Hippie Village and its little river. 

• Members

Pointe - Monday.

Slow at beginning but more bous came later, including some new faces.

I had an appointment marked in the afternoon with a boy liking older gentlemen with whom I am in touch since May. He has a lovely face and body and a very sexy happy trail. 

20191210_235257.jpg.a7e6100b7d42bcc33f02f40d8f79442a.jpg

But he did not show up :-((.

So I was really eager to meet someone in Pointe. W. was there. Some pictures of him were posted by latbear4blk recently (he is the boy with the cigar and the "I like pinga" tee shirt.

W. Is sexy as hell. His mouth is French kiss appealing. 

20191210_103848.jpg.20b5c464d57e33dde1b832e0e05668ae.jpg

He has a tight bubble ass, dark green eyes. A treat ! 

Sex with him is perfect. And after sex chat is fun. I complained about the low quantity of sperm he managed to get. He told me that he had cummed 3 times in the sauna the day before and wanked twice at home .... W. is in his twenties ...

He also said that de refrained from cumming during a whole week and the quantity of sperm he ejaculated after that week was like "milk coming from the cow". Lol. Did I say that W is witty and funny ? 

• Members
2 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Pointe - Monday.

Slow at beginning but more bous came later, including some new faces.

I had an appointment marked in the afternoon with a boy liking older gentlemen with whom I am in touch since May. He has a lovely face and body and a very sexy happy trail. 

20191210_235257.jpg.a7e6100b7d42bcc33f02f40d8f79442a.jpg

But he did not show up :-((.

So I was really eager to meet someone in Pointe. W. was there. Some pictures of him were posted by latbear4blk recently (he is the boy with the cigar and the "I like pinga" tee shirt.

W. Is sexy as hell. His mouth is French kiss appealing. 

20191210_103848.jpg.20b5c464d57e33dde1b832e0e05668ae.jpg

He has a tight bubble ass, dark green eyes. A treat ! 

Sex with him is perfect. And after sex chat is fun. I complained about the low quantity of sperm he managed to get. He told me that he had cummed 3 times in the sauna the day before and wanked twice at home .... W. is in his twenties ...

He also said that de refrained from cumming during a whole week and the quantity of sperm he ejaculated after that week was like "milk coming from the cow". Lol. Did I say that W is witty and funny ? 

W is a delight!!! thanks for introducing us.

• Members
On 12/9/2019 at 7:18 AM, pauleiro said:

117 on sunday. Decent number of boys (maybe 20). Boys came later : it was very quiet until 7 pm, which is rather different from Tuesdays when boys start coming at 4 pm ! Nice chat and drinks with Brockmiller. I introduced him to cute Wesley. He introduced me to smiling Matheus. 

Tuesday, I will come early at 117  hoping to find a cute newbie. There are supposedly many boys coming to Rio saunas to make money before Christmas ... 

Thanks, it was a real pleasure meeting and chatting with you.

• Members

Tuesday 117 Wednesday Pointe. Lots of people at both places. Long line at Pointe (15 persons waiting !). Only 10 cabins at Pointe is not sufficient (there are 20 in 117). Great time at both places with cute A. and Capoeirista Rafael. R. has a lovely smile, sexy face and muscular ass from Capoeira. Great preparation of trip to Salvador which starts today ! 

• Members

Taking off from Rio Santos Dumont may offer you lovely views over the city. This happens when take off is facing Pao de Acucar (most of time). You must be seated on the right of the plane (seats F) and avoid to be seated on the wing since the plane will have a sharp turn to the left to avoid Pao de Acucar.

Today, weather in Rio was not so good, but we had a great view on Salvador when we arrived there.

20191212_183620.thumb.jpg.4abf759759267304fe82eb6bfc9a73fa.jpg

20191212_184014.jpg.2d8c9552d337c8e8cdbc22bcd73f5f1b.jpg

When the weather is goid and when you are lucky, below is the gorgeous scenery you could see after take off

20191212_102330.thumb.jpg.50ea38a945d619b3c6d7e4db8c7d0df1.jpg

Salvador

20191212_184028.thumb.jpg.46b7540ccb2362982da8d83461c8ba8f.jpg

• Members

When we arrived in Salvador, the Uber driver told us that safety was good in Salvador. When we discussed between us in English of restaurants where we could go, he understood that we were speaking of Tropical Paradise. He interrupted in portuguese saying that he thought that the restaurant was closed. Then, as if it was the most common thing in the world he added that he thought that the owner was in jail because he killed someone ! I asked if he had killed a customer and he answered : "oh, no !! Just a waiter !!". Good introduction to Salvador lol rsrsrs

• Members
On 12/10/2019 at 4:46 AM, pauleiro said:

Clube 11 (formerly Planetario 11) clean and open facility. No Wifi. Boys rather agressive.
Wednesday, Friday and possibly Saturday are the days to go to Clube 11
Walking distance to Lapa and Pelourinho so when you finish, you still have options on things to do...

8 hours ago, pauleiro said:

When we arrived in Salvador, the Uber driver told us that safety was good in Salvador.

Hopefully, that means something has improved since I was in Salvador 8 years ago. It was the only time I had any issues in Brazil. That was from walking from Pelourinho to Planetario. Every street was different, turn a corner in Salvador and I would find myself in a completely different, much scarier place. Even my hotel in Pelourinho said things like, "walk to the left when you leave, not to the right." 

Does the new safety apply to most of the city or just certain parts? When I was there, Pelourinho was like an okay island surrounded by sharks. That little valley between the old town and Planetario was where I got mugged.

• Members
18 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Tuesday 117 Wednesday Pointe. Lots of people at both places. Long line at Pointe (15 persons waiting !). Only 10 cabins at Pointe is not sufficient (there are 20 in 117).

I remember this on free cabine night and did not like it. Not only did I have to wait, but the stunning blond surf-waif I wanted was also waiting in line - for another customer. That's crazy. The whole business would grind to a halt, wouldn't it?

Which brings me to ask, what is the etiquette of asking a GdP to engage in a quickie in the bathroom or steam room or video room? I actually find semi-public sex rather thrilling and have done it at some saunas. But other times, it seems the boys do not want to do that. (Certainly the tanned, blond surfer didn't.) Do they get in trouble with the house because they're taking away room rental income? But on a free cabine night, it shouldn't matter, right?

Edited by davet

• Members

The best internet site to get information on Salvador is 

Salvadordabahia.com

20191213_131959.thumb.jpg.0bb3eb4a5a5514d0d297d6c903abf28c.jpg

It gives all events in Salvador de Bahia plus comments. There is an English version giving part of information. Comprehensive information, only in Portuguese.

Thanks to information from this site, we went to Igreja Santa Luzia where fidels were waiting to clean and cure their eyes with the holy water and wipe tham with a cloth with the name of the Saint. Procession with os filhos de Ghandi

20191213_132838.thumb.jpg.f024d2c9ae0ae2b8cbd2311562ffa291.jpg

20191213_132853.thumb.jpg.02c29e07cb9a5e3fb65a1150127d719d.jpg

20191213_132913.jpg.2db1749a26e20f46cbc4891793c41e95.jpg

This afternnon, we had planed a visit with Fernando but he is sick. So we are on our own.

• Members
10 hours ago, davet said:

That was from walking from Pelourinho to Planetario. Every street was different, turn a corner in Salvador and I would find myself in a completely different, much scarier place. Even my hotel in Pelourinho said things like, "walk to the left when you leave, not to the right." 

Does the new safety apply to most of the city or just certain parts? When I was there, Pelourinho was like an okay island surrounded by sharks. That little valley between the old town and Planetario was where I got mugged.

Assuming the lower area was a stretch known as “downtown (or lower town) cobblers” with Av JJ Seabra running through it, I would not walk there at night. I stayed in a hotel marked ‘Htl’ in green and walked to Pelourinho and back, or down to Clube11, in daylight but after dark in particular is courting trouble. You would also likely need your phone out for GPS guidance. 

46A2D7F5-349B-482A-A4A9-564F36407F50.jpeg

• Members
21 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Kkkkk ... Clube11 should be nuts tomorrow, I think the previous time prize money was only 1st place R$500, and this time is closer to Xmas. And with free cabins all the time. I would be collecting phone numbers like crazy. 

I hope so ! 

• Members

Feira de Sao Joaquim. African market

Fishes, dried shrimps, meat, fruits, vegetable, articles for candomblé, medicinal herbs, small bars and restaurants, ... you can find everything there. No tourists.

20191214_101727.thumb.jpg.1f36b3bdb252d09daf53187cd10eb2f8.jpg

20191214_101714.thumb.jpg.9df66c263cb34339fa08a6e705c9b7d5.jpg

For those of you (as me until recently) who always wandered how to make juice from caju, thinking that this nut was coming from the ground, you can see in this market caju fruits. Brazilians cut the fruit into slices and eat slices with some salt and cachaca. Worth trying. No risk of becoming addicted ! 

20191214_102049.jpg.9c3481041bb52794ef716f3a98c27777.jpg