Tomcal

a visit to the new Lagoa

• Members

It is mis-pinned in Google maps as being right at Consolação but is really a short block south, one building away from the corner of Bela Cintra, as previously mentioned elsewhere. #124 appears to be a dance conservatory, at least in part, with children coming and going.

Aerial view: directly east (bottom) to west (top). 

IMG_4456.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members

What I meant was If you know if is there a metro stop nearby. Usually in Rio I get to the saunas by metro as it’s more convenient when traffic is bad. The one  time I went to the soon to be old Lagoa it took forever to go a few miles on a  Friday afternoon in a taxi. The new place sounds like it will be great and thanks for the update!

• Members

SolaceSoul posted them. Since there are still inquiries I will post a few map images. Walkable from 3 stations on three Metro lines: Paulista (yellow, line 4)and Consolação (green line, 2) which are connected underground about a 300 metre walk between the two; and from the closest station Higienópolis-Mackenzie (yellow, line 4). Obviously, Metro versus vehicle depends on your comfort level.

Again, the pin should be at the south end of the very short street Pedro Taques, not directly across from cemetary.

IMG_1366.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members
41 minutes ago, asdsrfr said:

What I meant was If you know if is there a metro stop nearby. Usually in Rio I get to the saunas by metro as it’s more convenient when traffic is bad. The one  time I went to the soon to be old Lagoa it took forever to go a few miles on a  Friday afternoon in a taxi. The new place sounds like it will be great and thanks for the update!

I recently mentioned in the previous Lagoa thread that there are three Metro stops that are about an 8-10 minute walk away from this new Lagoa: Consolação, Higienópolis-Mackenzie, and Estação Paulista.

• Members

I should add that, counterintuitively, the physical street entrance to Paulista station is on Consolação.  Not obvious from maps. 

It is obvious on maps that the Consolação station entrance is on Paulista. 

— - - -
Also, there is a bidirectional bus stop in the centre median of Rua Consolação directly at the top entrance of Rua Pedro Taques. 

Edited by Riobard

55 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Tom, it is nice you got a tour. But, were there ulterior motives? Did you already reserve a room for a few days on opening week or were you just curious to see the place? :)

well...rumor has it that One of the suites is going to be called the “Tomcal Suite”  :-)

Actually one of the Brasilians that I am good friends with is also a good friend of Rudolfo and he came from Rio to SP with me this past.weekend and he arranged for us to get a Tour. There was also a Italian guy who visits from Italy for several months, several times every year who was with us

I also went to a place that is called a SPA, and is in a building you get buzzed into, there are 12 guys working there all athletic to muscled builds who do a hour massage or 1/2 hour massage and 1/2 hour sex or one hour sex for $250.R  $150 goes to the guy and $100. goes to “house”! 3 guys i know work there and told me i would like it! They were right!! They told me they have celebrities, tv stars, other wealthy people, that would never go to or be seen in a sauna like the anonymity and privacy they get in a facility like this.  when you enter or leave they check to make sure no 2 customers are in the hallways at the same time! It is by appointment only and they will send you photos of who is working that day!  I was impressed by the quality(the place has nicely painted walls, crown mounding in all the rooms) Most of the sauna guys do not know of these place although it has existed for 6 years!  i likened it enough to have gone 3 of the 4 days I was in SP!  i did not do a massage there instead opting for the Hour of sex! you can do two guys if you want. no negotiations, just double the rate!!

Edited by tomcal

Oh oh.....  A SPA !!

Remember that Frasier episode where he and Niles were members of a private club's Pearl lounge (or something like that) but then found out there was another wing that had the Gold lounge.  So they fought tooth and nail to become members there.  Once finally in, they were so happy and couldn't imagine being anywhere else because it was soooooo much better and they were among the elite.  

Then they found out there was a Platinum lounge.  ;)

• Members

Some of us are interested. Was it one of these, listed on the board a few months ago, C1801074-9748-48DA-9582-A76FD2CD2FDC.thumb.jpeg.7c130682398f7cab9fd44ed0e9d3a7a8.jpegor does the name escape? Only an inner circle?

——— 

We could likely use a topic thread on these facilities. I would also be OK with a happy ending with the right massagista, without ‘sexo completo’ necessarily occurring ... I don’t mind paying the full price tag. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
13 hours ago, Tomcal said:

well...rumor has it that One of the suites is going to be called the “Tomcal Suite”  :-)

Actually one of the Brasilians that I am good friends with is also a good friend of Rudolfo and he came from Rio to SP with me this past.weekend and he arranged for us to get a Tour. There was also a Italian guy who visits from Italy for several months, several times every year who was with us

I also went to a place that is called a SPA, and is in a building you get buzzed into, there are 12 guys working there all athletic to muscled builds who do a hour massage or 1/2 hour massage and 1/2 hour sex or one hour sex for $250.R  $150 goes to the guy and $100. goes to “house”! 3 guys i know work there and told me i would like it! They were right!! They told me they have celebrities, tv stars, other wealthy people, that would never go to or be seen in a sauna like the anonymity and privacy they get in a facility like this.  when you enter or leave they check to make sure no 2 customers are in the hallways at the same time! It is by appointment only and they will send you photos of who is working that day!  I was impressed by the quality(the place has nicely painted walls, crown mounding in all the rooms) Most of the sauna guys do not know of these place although it has existed for 6 years!  i likened it enough to have gone 3 of the 4 days I was in SP!  i did not do a massage there instead opting for the Hour of sex! you can do two guys if you want. no negotiations, just double the rate!!

i am actually really surprised you are just now discovering or 'talking' about this. i have been to most of them and I agree with you and the boys, the anonymity and privacy is what made me choose to go there several times. InHouse has the the muscled and bigger guys but the other SPAs have better spa services. 

I had heard about them before but did not really have a interest in going since

1)  anonymity isn’t important to me

2) the number of guys is significantly fewer then in a sauna and

3) I enjoy the socialization that takes place in a sauna! 

4) i don’t really enjoy the massages that much! When i have gotten one all i do is lay there and think about the sex i want to happen!  :-)

But knowing 3 guys that work there including two that had been to Mexico with me the past year i decided to go and was surprised by how nice it was and clean and professional.  i opted for the hour of sex each time not the 50/50 massage-sex combo! Of the 7 of 12 guys working there that i saw 5 were very attractive to me and the other 2 were bigger Muscled guys that i was not attracted to, but i am sure many would be be!

• Members

A dated InHouse photo (previous location?) is a majorly tatted up gogo now established in Barcelona who tricks at Thermas there, and is topping up the usual patatas bravas etc photos with 'influencer"-status promotion of intravenous 'detox' as well as botox injections. 

On another note, fake news? ... but plausible ...

IMG_4942.PNG