pauleiro

Carnaval in Rio !

• Members

Since we could not meet today with J, I went to Pointe. Wednesday is Pointe day. Lots of people indeed. To the difference of 117, there are many twinks in Pointe, guys in the 19 to 23 age range, not muscular but with defined body. I was willing to meet a new guy. My regular, A.,  was there and we discussed about whom could be our partner for a threesome. He proposed one of the twinks. I knew for sure that this very twink was a devil in bed, a perfect bottom,  and he has a really cute face and nice smile but he is very skinny, which I do not like much. We almost agreed on a 3some but when I saw F., I decided to arrange the 3some with F. I saw F. for the first time 3 months ago. He is rather short, has a bright smile, a defined body and a really sexy look. I wished to go with him but had not found occasion to go with him and thought it could be good to go straight (lol) with him in a 3some.  This is totally against my 3some procedure which asks me to have tested separately both boys, having assessed the chemistry between them and having considered that the chemistry will work. A. was not very happy to go with F. In addition we were given cabin number 1 which is very small. We started kissing and sucking and the chemistry between the boys seemed ok. I fucked F who is normally only active but A. could not be hard and could not fuck F. who was anyway not really willing to be fucked by A ... The chemistry between the boys did not go well. Session ended by boys both sucking and kissing me and general shower with more kisses.

Lesson learned : stick to the rules.

I will keep contact with F. who is a really cute nice guy and will have soon a solo session with him. 

• Members
On 3/4/2020 at 11:08 PM, pauleiro said:

I will keep contact with F. who is a really cute nice guy and will have soon a solo session with him

The second session I had with F. the day of the 17th anniversary of Sauna Pointe was great. He is into everything, and does it well. Not a very big cock but sucking, licking, kissing and rimming capacities are very good. In addition, F. has great smile and cute face. 23 years old. Worth a repeat, no doubt :-))

• Members

Saturday March 7th

17th anniversary of Pointe 202

As usual these parties in Pointe are great. Many boys (including some new faces) and many customers but not many customers going to programa : there was no file for getting a room !

Pedro Dias cute stripper was on show among many others and many many trannies participated to the show.

Next birthday in December : Junior birthday party.

20200309_093700.thumb.jpg.59975137278aadaae97ee70e33c60562.jpg

• Members

Always bigger cocks in Brazil

If you find a guy with a big cock in Brazil, you will always find a guy with a bigger cock. I considered the cock of my regular garoto in 117 was big, certainly a little less big than some others until I compared the 2 cocks in a very hot 3some in 117 ... J's cock on the left below is way much bigger, at the same time longer and much thicker. So I thought J's cock was certainly one of the biggest ... until I compared it with Gusttavo's ... J's looks tiny compared to Gusttavo's ! So I thought that Gustavo's was the biggest, until I compared it to....

20200309_100152.jpg.3e88b7316cf2af639af130b052824f11.jpg

• Members
20 minutes ago, pauleiro said:

If you find a guy with a big cock in Brazil, you will always find a guy with a bigger cock. I considered the cock of my regular garoto in 117 was big, certainly a little less big than some others until I compared the 2 cocks in a very hot 3some in 117 ... J's cock on the left below is way much bigger, at the same time longer and much thicker. So I thought J's cock was certainly one of the biggest ... until I compared it with Gusttavo's ... J's looks tiny compared to Gusttavo's ! So I thought that Gustavo's was the biggest, until I compared it to....

Dick Tracing, Poirot-Clouseau style. Gum Chinelo ...

Edited by Riobard

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Do you get to the theatre, @pauleiro ? Been frequently, never disappointed ... thinking of trying to catch this: 

D9ED5840-0B03-436A-8B73-D4D8B1169953.jpeg

You must go @Riobard. Sondra Radvanovsky is a compelling singer with a superlative voice. I’ve heard her sing in recital in Spain and the US. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Riobard said:

Do you get to the theatre, @pauleiro ? Been frequently, never disappointed ... thinking of trying to catch this: 

Seems to be a good idea. This type of show is rather rare in Rio. I usually travel with a friend who is very fond of Opera and Bel Canto but we never saw something which really appealed to us. 

I sometimes go to Beco das Garrafas in Copa (Bossa Nova) or Beco do Rato (in front of Lions sauna) for Brasilian music. Live Samba orchestra at Elite was good during Carnaval and Samba in the streets everywhere in Rio during Carnaval was great. 

• Members
On 2/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, pauleiro said:

Will 1 Euro be over of 5 Reais ? It is very close ! USD also is very high compared to R$ ! 

Today Euro is much above 5 Reais ! 

20200309_170144.thumb.jpg.6e9121febe5b505f6b527a11d243accc.jpg

Staying in Brazil is becoming quite cheap ... During my stay Euro/$R increased by 12 % 

• Members
4 hours ago, msclelovr said:

You must go @Riobard. Sondra Radvanovsky is a compelling singer with a superlative voice. I’ve heard her sing in recital in Spain and the US. 

She will include 2 gorgeous pieces the cinephiles among us will recognize from Diva (1981) and Philadelphia (1993). [Already misting up.]

9DFDFBE8-6248-4C1E-83D1-F4F0471E03F9.jpeg

• Members

Friday Karina Karao b-day in 117

These birthday parties are always fun and worth attending, whether in Pointe or in 117.

Karina invited a lot of trannies colleagues and strippers. I would have preferred less Drags and more strippers ...

20200310_092057.thumb.jpg.bdf5a5bcee71f72e54dc3e38d80105a0.jpg

20200310_092839.thumb.jpg.a6d0d889ba11890c3d69be3f36c791a2.jpg

• Members

Pointe Monday

After the big saturday party, the club was unusually empty for a monday. No line for getting a cabin ! Not so many boys. Not so many customers. I had arranged a meeting with A. A. is good looking, always smiling, expert with his tongue, power bottom and full of energy. When he greets you, it is as if you were a very close friend he had not seen for 10 years. He greets that way everyone he knows when he enters the club - and he knows lots of people : customers, garotos, barmen ...a "social butterfly". We discuss whether we are going to have a romantic session together or if we are going to invite a partner for a 3some and whom. I drink water and he drinks red bull tropical. I wonder what is the taste of red bull tropical and he offers me his glass, but I prefer to probe the taste in his mouth so he sips some red bull, keeps it is his mouth and we kiss. A long wet French kiss with tropical flavor. Awesome. We soon agree on a threesome but I want to make sure that we are not going to have the same bad chemistry between the boys than last time. We need to improve our selection process and start reviewing the garotos who are present. He already did 3some with a few of them and we can review experiences. From time to time, I redbulltropically kiss him. We soon agree on B. I spotted B. since my last trip and he came to see me when I arrived today. I told him I was waiting for a friend and he left. B. Is really good looking. Muscular guy with cute face and great smile. The only tattoes he has are the names of his children tattoed on his chest. 

We agree on a threesome. This time I check who is doing what and with whom which is easy since both boys are versatile.

A. goes to fetch the key of a cabin. I told him not to take number 1 which is very small and not convenient for 3 persons - one of the reasons why our last 3some was not the best. He comes back with a key and it is number 1. I send him back to try to change and he comes back with key number 7.

Since the beginning of the session, it is clear that chemistry between us 3 is going to be great. We start by a long 3some kiss. No tropical flavor this time but 3 hot tongues mix.

A. has no problem to take my dick but has some problem when B starts fucking him. B's dick is bigger than mine (surprise !) and has a rather small head but his dick becomes thicker close to his pubes.A. complaints about the "conical shape" of B's dick but obviously enjoys taking B's dick up his ass. I tell the boys that we are not here for learning Euclidian geometry on cones. Big laugh. Fucking B's muscular ass is also great. B is tight ("apertado"). So he asks me to enter slowly ("devagarinho"). His white ass is in contrast with his sunburnt torso and back and turns me on even more.

Fucking, rimming, kissing, sucking all well done and in a very friendly atmosphere. What a great session. I loved when both garotos were on the bed kissing each other and showing their asshole to me. 

Worth a repeat !

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Um....  How was the weather?

The weather is much better. After the 10 days of almost constant rain. Week end at the beach under the sun. 

The beaches south of Rio are really worth discovering, from Barra da Tijuca until Praia Abrico (nudist beach - nudism compulsory at week ends) and beyond. Rent a car or take a uber and go see these beaches and eat at one of the many restaurants along the beach. If you want contact of a uber driver who can take you to these places and eventually take you to Abrico at week end (he has a nice body) pm me.

IMG_20200308_085541.thumb.jpg.ed29b8977cfe7e751e89f982f9299af7.jpg

• Members
2 hours ago, pauleiro said:

One guy in particular is the focus of most of the other guys. Tall, rather good looking, showing his torso and wearing ultratight pants in which his huge dick (or any plastic tool he put there) is clearly visible. In French we call this "pantalon poutre apparente" (pants with visible beam), refering to the old buildings of the 16th or 17th century where the wooden beams were visible on the ceiling of the rooms or on the walls. The visible beam pant guy is horny and tongue kisses many boys around him. This seems to maintain his erection and he regularly needs to rearrange his tool in his pants.

Exposed beam boy in Pink Flamingo and his buddies (in the middle)

20200310_143131.thumb.jpg.893735819ea957c41940b538327115d9.jpg

Maybe some of you will recognize him... 

• Members

Tuesday 117

Very crowded. Session with A. He wants us to have a 3some with G. who is great looking and endowed. But I prefer a "romantic" session with A. At the end of the day, together with another forum member, we decide to have a private show for us and invite A., G. and J. 

We choose a large room upstairs. All 3 boys are sexy. G. And J. both have big dicks. G. claims that he is number 2 in the club, number 1 being Junior. I am not sure who this Junior is. 

The 3 stars are on bed, naked and in erection for the tops. Lots of kissing and sucking. We just watch. Then J., who has the smallest dick (everything is relative)  starts fucking A. J. fucks A. all the way with energic strokes which makes A. moan with pleasure and claim mercy ("calmo, ... devagar..." = quiet, slowly). Then G. prepares himself. He has some difficulty in inserting his dick in the condom. Then lots of lube and inside A. it goes. 

While A. is pounded by G. he sucks J. Scene is terribly hot and it seems the temperature in the room is increasing much. A. is sweating and moaning a lot. 

We do not participate, only some quick kissing or licking or cuddling. I love putting my hand on G.'s ass while he fucks. His dick is really huge, his body, muscular and sexy with some tattoes including a big scorpio on his belly, his face is really nice and while he fucks, he has the cute smile of a naughty boy doing some naughty thing. 

Session end with 2 boys shooting their load. Big smile on everyone' faces ...