Latbear4blk

COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR

Guest OhPlease
6 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

wu200311-1160.jpg

Stop living in cartoon drawings. While they’re accurate, they will never convey the true and honest depth of which this administration Is killing the American people. It’s time to take it to the streets.

Guest OhPlease
18 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Oh please.

That’s terrific! Someone who hates our democracy as it is, and has been granted a citizenship here through their own horrible English capabilities, wants to school someone who was born here at birth and has more to share than the next paid encounter he has to get laid. Take another bong hit, @Latbear4blk , America may be that stupid, and complicated, but she’s not that desperate, nor simple. 

Edited by OhPlease

• Members
1 hour ago, OhPlease said:

Stop living in cartoon drawings. While they’re accurate, they will never convey the true and honest depth of which this administration Is killing the American people. It’s time to take it to the streets.

I was stationed at Fort Dix, New Jersey in the Army during part of 1968. Getting a day off wasn't easy, but I was able to see Senator Robert Kennedy campaign in Philadelphia. He was scared too. I shook his hand. Taking to the street helped concerning Vietnam. But, it took much, much too long. (Kennedy was assassinated two month later.)  Comment: perhaps too much information. If so, I sincerely apologise.

Guest OhPlease
28 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

I was stationed at Fort Dix, New Jersey in the Army during part of 1968. Getting a day off wasn't easy, but I was able to see Senator Robert Kennedy campaign in Philadelphia. He was scared too. I shook his hand. Taking to the street helped concerning Vietnam. But, it took much, much too long. (Kennedy was assassinated two month later.)  Comment: perhaps too much information. If so, I sincerely apologise.

William, honestly, this post of yours would be better replaced with Ethel Merman singing everything‘s coming up roses. So you don’t have to Google that I’ll just place it here for you. Have you ever shaken Ethel Merman’s hand?  Thanks for personal  biographical references though. :rolleyes:

• Members
14 hours ago, OhPlease said:

That’s terrific! Someone who hates our democracy as it is, and has been granted a citizenship here through their own horrible English capabilities, wants to school someone who was born here at birth and has more to share than the next paid encounter he has to get laid. Take another bong hit, @Latbear4blk , America may be that stupid, and complicated, but she’s not that desperate, nor simple. 

Another follower! I love you too. 

Edited by Latbear4blk

On 4/1/2020 at 10:13 PM, OhPlease said:

You and I have (accurately) gone back & forth calling each other crazy at times.

You are now fully & truthfully off your rocker.

WTF?

• Members
3 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

You and I have (accurately) gone back & forth calling each other crazy at times.

You are now fully & truthfully off your rocker.

WTF?

Please, do not attack my followers. They may be decrepit, psychologically unstable, tribalistic and xenophobic, but they read me. 

Edited by Latbear4blk

On 4/3/2020 at 9:38 AM, AdamSmith said:

I read you, Dave.

207px-HAL9000_Case.svg.png

;)

Correction:

”Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me.

And I’m afraid that’s something I cannot allow to happen.”