RockHardNYC

Hey Daddy, Go Fuck Yourself!

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

It's now a Game of Cat & Mouse....

My most recent 6 month Ban ended on 11/26, and I was allowed back at that OTHER site, keeping in mind this was probably my 100th Ban.... Well low and behold after 2 weeks of posting brief comment in the political forum (since I stopped posting in the Gallery because it was so restrictive), I am Banned AGAIN, this time its only 30 days.   Dont ask me WHY.  I have no cue.  Apparently Daddy sent me a pvt message, but i received it after I was cut off, so I cant read it to know what I did....   I can't imagine, unless its for talking shit about Trump ?  YES I do that alot.....;)

And it has come to my attention that a member HERE, @Buddy2, who is also WilliamM "over there", runs back to the Daddy place after I comment here and lets them know that I talked smack about Daddy and his operation.  Not sure WHY he does this, but perhaps Daddy then is teaching me a lesson with his yo-yo Banning ?   

I guess I am just a Bad, Bad boy ?  :hyper:    Right  ?  @Buddy2....:P 

It is an honor for us to have you here, and it is definitely a badge of honor to have been banned (yet again) "over there". And the manner in which you were exiled is indicative of what goes on over in that shit-show.

• Members
2 hours ago, nynakedtop said:

It is an honor for us to have you here, and it is definitely a badge of honor to have been banned (yet again) "over there". And the manner in which you were exiled is indicative of what goes on over in that shit-show.

If it's a badge of honor, then I'm Reeeeeeal honorable. :P:P   I'm sure if I was "donating" to him, he would think differently, but to him, I'm just a "free-loader"...that he doesnt need. 

• Members
8 hours ago, Suckrates said:

If it's a badge of honor, then I'm Reeeeeeal honorable. :P:P   I'm sure if I was "donating" to him, he would think differently, but to him, I'm just a "free-loader"...that he doesnt need. 

No guarantee that donating $$ would give you a pass. 

After what went on there this year I am breaking my string of years sending to him.

Edited by Pete1111

14 hours ago, Suckrates said:

No one is a freeloader who contributes to boards. Freeloaders are those that just read and never interact.

I was enjoying the Daddy's site while some clearly senile character who names himself augustus was posting about trump's victory in the recent election but lost interest when augustus must have locked himself in his bathroom or forgot how to use a computer and stopped posting

But much to my delight there is an absolute fool over there  named BSR who seems to have an obsession with his masturbatory fantasy that matthew shephard's death was his own fault  since he was a meth dealer (according to a long ago discredited article)

I don't know what this BSR thing actually is, but he has brought back some much missed insanity to what has otherwise become a rather boring site.

three cheers BSR, may you continue to reign!

• Members

I can't imagine allowing myself to come within ten feet of a Trump supporter. None of them wear masks and I assume they're all infected with bad taste and foul breath. I don't particularly mind that they have a death wish. I hope their wish comes true, for everyone's sake. The sooner the better.

I'm very particular these days about my sources of entertainment. Rubbing elbows with any gay person who supports the Q-bitch will never be on my agenda. If any woman deserves the label UGLY CUNT, it's her.

If I get a taste for some colorful "insanity," I'll turn to the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Not sure how it's OK for the entire production staff to be double-masked, but the queens are left to ten-lash protection. Maybe there's something medically magical in lash glue I don't know about.

Edited by RockHardNYC