floridarob

Brasil (SP) comments

Went to Lagoa last night, Tuesday. Were  8 boys and 7 clients....looked depressing, but as we say, it only takes one....I had three at my table and had a fun time. Tips to the staff are very much appreciated more than ever.  I spent $28usd for my entry and drinks...a relatively cheap time and went home with one (I'm not a whore like Namazu that would've taken all three).

If you plan on coming, remember it's winter and a little chilly and rainy at times. Streets are quiet and the uber drivers said there's not much traffic at any time of the day. My uber from downtown to lagoa was $1.22 usd .

• Members
11 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Went to Lagoa last night, Tuesday. Were  8 boys and 7 clients....looked depressing, but as we say, it only takes one....I had three at my table and had a fun time. Tips to the staff are very much appreciated more than ever.  I spent $28usd for my entry and drinks...a relatively cheap time and went home with one (I'm not a whore like Namazu that would've taken all three).

If you plan on coming, remember it's winter and a little chilly and rainy at times. Streets are quiet and the uber drivers said there's not much traffic at any time of the day. My uber from downtown to lagoa was $1.22 usd .

I will be in Rio in November, hopefully. Warm enough to go to the beach.

Edited by Latbear4blk

On 8/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, floridarob said:

I don't have the writing or whoring skills of Namazu

How dare you! LOL. Seriously tho, thanks for sharing your trip, hope to hear more!

On 8/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, floridarob said:

I'm Glad I came...Still another week to go;)

I am also glad, whenever I come.

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Wait till the end of this week... polar air is coming to push more cool air to the southern states as well as Sao Paulo and some of Rio. Some are hoping for snow in SP, but temps are projected to be only down to 10 celsius:

https://exame.com/ciencia/neve-em-sp-o-que-e-o-fenomeno-que-derrubara-as-temperaturas-no-brasil/

They project there will be snow in the southern states tho, maybe I'll finally see snow in Brazil since I'll be making the journey next week.

4 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I will be in Rio in November, hopefully. Warm enough to go to the beach.

It will be warm at times for sure, tho Weather Spark summarizes Rio weather like so:

Average Weather in Rio de Janeiro 

In Rio de Janeiro, the summers are short, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are long, comfortable, humid, and mostly clear. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 65°F to 88°F and is rarely below 61°F or above 95°F.

Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Rio de Janeiro for warm-weather activities is from early May to mid September.

I still prefer being in a rainy day in Rio than stuck at home, and it is more conducive to indoor activities.

Edited by numazu

• Members
2 hours ago, floridarob said:

I don't recognize them, it was kinda slow the 2 days I went....I'm going tonight, will be on the lookout...although everyone is wearing masks.....

2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

kya the second guy in your photos and the guy on the left in mine is a stripper that has been working at least the past 12 years(with his “brother, the 2nd guy of 4 in my photo”). He still strips at gay and straight clubs both in SP and Rio

471B9186-78A5-478E-8B9F-8AD2452EF037.png

Thank you Gentlemen!

Went to Lagoa last night, Friday. The price has gone back to 65 reis and the wet sauna and showers were open and was fairly crowded....I stayed in a corner at the stairway.

Has been chilly and drizzly out, and everytime I walk into Lagoa, going down the ramp, I feel like Trump walking down a ramp,lol

The guy I've been with mostly went to see if he could get a programma ..... he didn't, so I took him and his friend back to the apt for a 3-way.  They left to go to a party, invited me but I declined....Namazu would've went for sure,  I would've some years ago, now just happy staying in.

Invited the regular from Lagoa to come over...he stayed the night.

What to do tonight :rolleyes:

bcdaron, didn't notice those guys last night, but if difficult with mostly  everyone in clothes, jackets and masks.....

Just got back to USA, Houston airport....empty airport in GRU, Empty arrivals in IAH....they did make the Brasil pax go to the other side of Immigration and turn in a health form and have temp taken... just about everyone had their own row, I slept 7 out of the 9 hours, glad I didn't waste points, miles or money on an upgrade!!

• Members
9 hours ago, floridarob said:

Just got back to USA, Houston airport....empty airport in GRU, Empty arrivals in IAH....they did make the Brasil pax go to the other side of Immigration and turn in a health form and have temp taken... just about everyone had their own row, I slept 7 out of the 9 hours, glad I didn't waste points, miles or money on an upgrade!!

@floridarob Wanted to ask you if they required a COVID test either coming or going.

• Members
On 8/24/2020 at 5:50 PM, Latbear4blk said:

@floridarob, I am not sure whether or not we can team up for hunting without trying to steal each other preys, but if I were in SP, I would be reaching out to this guy: https://twitter.com/kevinnurff

Damn, you gotta tell us how you get these twitter and Instagram boys, because those boys are smoking hot.