flguy

Trump Tests Positive

Ugg. All these people on Facebook saying even though we disagree with Trump we should feel bad for him and hope he recovers.

No fucking way.

This is a guy who did everything he could to pretend the virus didn’t exist just to increase his re-election chances.

Here’s a partial list of things he said or did.

1. Encouraged people not to wear masks.

2. Held massive rallies in the middle of the epidemic where nobody wore masks.

3. Said it would be over in “two weeks.”

4. Admitted to Woodward he knew there was a huge problem but downplayed it.

5. Could have saved hundreds of thousands of people from catching it just by being honest about it.

6. Promised it would be over by Easter.

7. Refused to wear a mask himself

8. Contradicted the CDC and his own staff members about the virus.

9. Suggested people try some weird drug his family held stock in - that drug ended up killing a lot of people

10. Suggested people try bleach to get rid of Covid.

The dude is the man with the most responsibility for the virus spreading as much as it did.

It would have been sad if he never caught it.

https://drunk.substack.com/p/trump-and-covid-why-glee-is-an-appropriate

• Members
28 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Ugg. All these people on Facebook saying even though we disagree with Trump we should feel bad for him and hope he recovers.

No fucking way.

This is a guy who did everything he could to pretend the virus didn’t exist just to increase his re-election chances.

Here’s a partial list of things he said or did.

1. Encouraged people not to wear masks.

2. Held massive rallies in the middle of the epidemic where nobody wore masks.

3. Said it would be over in “two weeks.”

4. Admitted to Woodward he knew there was a huge problem but downplayed it.

5. Could have saved hundreds of thousands of people from catching it just by being honest about it.

6. Promised it would be over by Easter.

7. Refused to wear a mask himself

8. Contradicted the CDC and his own staff members about the virus.

9. Suggested people try some weird drug his family held stock in - that drug ended up killing a lot of people

10. Suggested people try bleach to get rid of Covid.

The dude is the man with the most responsibility for the virus spreading as much as it did.

It would have been sad if he never caught it.

https://drunk.substack.com/p/trump-and-covid-why-glee-is-an-appropriate

His quarantine can last until the election is over :D

• Members
45 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

No fucking way.

Well, I do not wish him to die, and I do hope he recovers. I also hope he has the most grave symptoms and has to be in a respirator and suffers a long and painful recovery. I also hope he survives to live an overwhelming defeat in the national elections, to see all his businesses lost, his family ruined, and to end in jail, or forgotten and senile.

Of course, I am just hoping. He could still win the election.

• Members

Honestly, when I heard the news, the first thing that came to mind knowing what a liar and Fraud this President is was that this whole things was a scam cooked up by the White House to gain Sympathy for the President, since his popularity since the debate has plumetted with a majority of Americans for his outrageous behavior and embracing of the Proud Boys...

It was/is obvious Trump is oozing DESPERATION, and NEEDS to win re-election to avoid prosecution and possibly jail for his mis-deeds, so I wouldnt put it past him and his team to "cook up" this shady, nefarious scheme to win him public sympathy and support.....  OR at the very least PIVOT attention away from the Debate and his words and performance.  It also could give him a reason to request to postpone the election (which he originally wanted to do anyway).....   I just DONT TRUST this mutherfucker.....  He's a scheming slimeball

And IF he really does has Covid.... GREAT !, it couldnt happen to a more despicable and Deserving person....  Poor Melania...SHE deserves better though. 

I guess the Covid HOAX is on Trump !!!!!!!    (maybe?)  :cheer:

Edited by Suckrates

16 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Honestly, when I heard the news, the first thing that came to mind knowing what a liar and Fraud this President is was that this whole things was a scam cooked up by the White House to gain Sympathy for the President, since his popularity since the debate has plumetted with a majority of Americans for his outrageous behavior and embracing of the Proud Boys...

It was/is obvious Trump is oozing DESPERATION, and NEEDS to win re-election to avoid prosecution and possibly jail for his mis-deeds, so I wouldnt put it past him and his team to "cook up" this shady, nefarious scheme to win him public sympathy and support.....  OR at least to perhaps cite a reason to postpone the election (which he originally wanted to do anyway).....   I just DONT TRUST this mutherfucker.....  He's a scheming slimeball

And IF he really does has Covid.... GREAT !, it couldnt happen to a more despicable and Deserving person....  Poor Melania...SHE deserves better though. 

I guess the Covid HOAX is on Trump !!!!!!!    (maybe?)  :cheer:

I actually had the same thoughts. I wondered if it was a way for him to say it is false positive in a few days and not really a big thing as he has said all along. I don't trust him one bit!

• Members

I guess we just found out what Trump's big October Surprise is ?     Is the joke on US ???????

It's all just too easy.  He lied to us about Corona when he originally KNEW about it so we wouldnt PANICK, yet he is so quickly admitting to having the Virus now and being so civil about it...  This just doesnt seem right. the timing of it and everything else just seems SHADY ?     And it could turn out to be Trumps winning strategy ?    

giphy.gif

Edited by Suckrates

2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

In my opinion, anti Trump conspirator theories are not better than the Trumpians ones. And why would Melania deserve any sympathy at all? She is just another enabler, supporter, and Allie. I wish her just as much suffering as her husband. Hopefully, Ivanka and the rest of the gang are coming next.

‘Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.’

Let us see. That has been true for a very long time.

• Members
15 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

The site software has lost its ‘edit’ function. I make a finger slip, I make myself an idiot.

Such is life. :rolleyes:

By the way, the site did not lost the edit function. Look at the top right corner of each post and you will see three dots. Click there and a submenu unfolds. You will find the Edit function there... for a few minutes. 

6 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

By the way, the site did not lost the edit function. Look at the top right corner of each post and you will see three dots. Click there and a submenu unfolds. You will find the Edit function there... for a few minutes. 

Why on earth did they hide it there?

Like storing the toilet paper in the garage. <_<