Tomcal

Merida Mexico

let’s see if i can be coherent on this post! sorry guys!

i got to merida at 10:00 last night and realized i had 2 sets of jerky’s for the Rio apt and none for the Merida house!!! luckily when i called my property manager she said “i figured you would drew it up somewhere so i put a extra set of keys in a lockbox under the bush! she is great!  then in the morning since i hadn’t been here in 14 months i wanted to inspect the property l! it was in great shape! At 4:00 i went to pick up my Brazilian Namorado and we have been drinking Margaritas ever since!   So far a great start!

2 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

let’s see if i can be coherent on this post! sorry guys!

i got to merida at 10:00 last night and realized i had 2 sets of jerky’s for the Rio apt and none for the Merida house!!! luckily when i called my property manager she said “i figured you would drew it up somewhere so i put a extra set of keys in a lockbox under the bush! she is great!  then in the morning since i hadn’t been here in 14 months i wanted to inspect the property l! it was in great shape! At 4:00 i went to pick up my Brazilian Namorado and we have been drinking Margaritas ever since!   So far a great start!

Nice!

Only drinking Margaritas? :)

since i got here 3 different  guys have been messaging me asking when they can come over? i told them my BF is here with me and i can’t see them but instead of accepting that they message me 2 hours later and ask again!  today it started in again!  the one only wants a6 pack of beer!

it has been warm and sunny and the nights cool! perfect weather!  today we went to this newer mall which would put anything in the OC to shame but there were less then 50 customers or about one for every 3 stores!  

we decided to make a quick trip to Cancun for 2 days on Wednesda, it is a 4 hour bus ride (my first) i booked a room at the JW Marriott which is a 450 room hotel of which about 25 appeared occupied! it really was like having a whole resort to yourself. On thursday a warm sunny day there were about 20 persons in the acre size pool that meanders through the property!  the first night we ate in one of the hotels restaurants on a outside balcony and we were the only ones in the restaurant, it was a excellent dinner! on thursday night we went off property to a Ruth Chris Steakhouse  , it was moderately busy with about 20 people dining!  most people were wearing masks but I did not feel ness as safe as Merida which is in a different state, (Yucatán)? from Cancun. (Quinta Roo), and has a much greater infection rate then Yucatán due to the Governor being mush more pro active in Yucatan where as a example liquor sales were banned for 7 months while Cancun was party central!  i had a fun two days but i brought my own Brazilian and enjoyed the amenities but didn’t mingle! 

• Members

@Tomcal, what is the current situation in Merida? When I google gay bars there, most (but not all) say "temporarily closed". I am thinking of visiting in a month or so, but I'm hoping things are somewhat open. Of course, I'm fully vaccinated, and I have no idea what the situation is there.

• Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

EROS ... 

I’m frequently now seeing on social media recognizable Brazilian guys, including those in the ‘trade’, showing up in the Mexican Riviera. Because it’s one of few countries they can currently visit?

Any idea what their typical flight path is between Brazil and Cancun area?

3 hours ago, Riobard said:

I’m frequently now seeing on social media recognizable Brazilian guys, including those in the ‘trade’, showing up in the Mexican Riviera. Because it’s one of few countries they can currently visit?

Any idea what their typical flight path is between Brazil and Cancun area?

Thru Mexico city, AeroMexico has some decent fares.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:31 PM, Tomcal said:

i am flying back to SoCal tomorrow from Merida so Yesterday morning the nurse showed up at the house and then to a take a Covid test swab on both throat and nose. they had the results emailed back to me 10 hours later,  We were both negative so they send you a form it says that and you can download the form right to united’s website and about 3 minutes later cleared me to leave on Monday!  their site so slick quick and easy and no problem at all all

How much did you pay for this service?