BiBottomBoy

France Starts A New Strickter Lockdown

• Members
2 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

I'm never getting out of this, I swear.

I'm so sorry to read France is back in lock down and for three weeks. Why do you think the vaccine rollout is going so badly? The few instances of my dealing with medical issues in France has left me with great respect for the French system. Is it Macron? The EU? Bureaucracy?

y?

Yes, preventative measure works if all follow the rules. Mandatory masks wearing, social distancing. Enforcement requires authority and punishment too. Over here, its the fine is up to rm10000 for individuals, rm50000 for businesses if they are found breaking any of the rules. Road blocks and SOP enforcement now involved army as well. Our cases have been higher due to recent outbreak, where at peak, has been 5k a day new cases, with up to 30+ death a day. These past few weeks has been 1k a day. The second movement restriction here was not really a lockdown as most businesses are allowed to be open as long as they follow SOP.