Yago

Tips about Salvador BA ?

If you would like a professional and superb gay tour guide, Fernando B.... comes highly recommended.  Read what's on TripAdvisor.  In the past he had his own website; I don't know if it's still up.  He also has a Facebook page.

He and I have communicated via emails in the past; his protege was my guide when I was there a few, few years back, and I recommended him to two of my amigos who live in a different US city.  Both were highly pleased with him.

• Members
12 hours ago, Axiom2020 said:

If you would like a professional and superb gay tour guide, Fernando B.... comes highly recommended.  Read what's on TripAdvisor.  In the past he had his own website; I don't know if it's still up.  He also has a Facebook page.

He and I have communicated via emails in the past; his protege was my guide when I was there a few, few years back, and I recommended him to two of my amigos who live in a different US city.  Both were highly pleased with him.

Is he hot in bed?