unicorn

She preferred suicide rather than getting the vaccine!

• Members

https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/folk-singer-hana-horka-dies-of-covid-after-exposing-herself-to-avoid-vaccine/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_7005994

"The Czech musician’s passing was confirmed by her son Jan Rek, who told Prague Morning that she “preferred to catch the disease than get vaccinated.” Her fatal goal: to regain access to her favorite off-limits sources of entertainment. Per her son’s account, Horká, lead vocalist for the popular international band Asonance, had wanted a “recovery pass” to the sauna and theater in her native Czech Republic, where either proof of vaccination or a recent infection is required to access specific cultural venues, the BBC reported.

Horká, who hadn’t gotten the shot, saw an opportunity for the latter after both Rek and his father caught the virus over Christmas despite being vaccinated. Instead of self-isolating, she deliberately hung around the infected family members. 

The vocalist revealed her COVID-catching scheme on social media, claiming she was recovering well from the disease. “I survived… It was intense,” Horká wrote in the post, according to local news outlets. “So now there will be the theater, sauna, a concert… and an urgent trip to the sea.” “Life is here for me and for you too,” she added.

Two days later, the folk artist reportedly died due to coronavirus complications, with her son reporting that she “choked to death” within 10 minutes.
[Her son] Rek has since blamed the anti-vaxxer movement for her loss, noting that his mom frequently shared anti-vaccine articles to social media
."

• Members

Starting to feel like these idiots are actively competing for Darwin awards.  

Truth be told, every time I hear of a death like this one I cheer up a little and kind of wish all the hardcore anti-vaxxers would just die at once.  Little of value would be lost and the world would be a better place.  Unfortunately, dragging it out over years is giving the virus plenty of room to mutate and endanger the less-idiotic.  

tyvfkq65c8e81.jpg

bw41oycej5e81.jpg