Lonnie

British Man Dies At Pattaya Massage Parlour

• Members

Not Such A "Happy Ending"

British man, 70, dies inside 'happy ending' massage parlour in Thai 'Sin City' Pattaya

Police arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene

Swain was pronounced dead before his body was moved to the hospital

Swain was pronounced dead before his body was moved to the hospital (

Image: ViralPress)

A British man has reportedly died inside a “happy ending” massage parlour in a Thai city, after falling asleep and then choking during the procedure.

Police say they arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district of Pattaya City to find Robert John Swain, 70, had died at the scene.

The pensioner was pronounced dead before his body was moved to the hospital.

According to Newsflare reports , Mr Swain had taken off his clothes and was lying naked on the massage table while being rubbed with oil by the masseuse 'Miss Oraya', 39, shortly after 3pm.

Mr Swain died while being rubbed with oil by the masseuse 'Miss Oraya'

Mr Swain died while being rubbed with oil by the masseuse 'Miss Oraya' (

Image:

ViralPress)

Oraya said it was the first time Mr Swain, who arrived on a rented Honda motorcycle, had visited the parlour for a massage.

“Everything was going normally then I noticed he was sleeping,” she said.

“Suddenly he started struggling to breathe. He was gasping and choking.”

'I called the other girls for help and we started pumping his heart.'

Oraya called for help and staff began performing CPR but by that point, Mr Swain had already stopped breathing.

Mr Swain was said to have had no identity documents on him

Mr Swain was said to have had no identity documents on him (

Image:

ViralPress)

After coming to the conclusion they were unable to revive him, staff covered his body with a towel.

Police reportedly arrived at the 'Lovely Massage' shop in the Bang Lamung district at 4pm and cordoned off the scene.

Officers said they looked through the building for signs of foul play or a struggle, but found nothing.

The elderly man was said to have had no identity documents on him.

There have been times when I could visualise myself dying on a massage table. It wouldn't be caused by choking, but by suffocation. 

What I am referring to are those massage tables that do not have face cradles. (Or they do have face cradles, but the estalishment insists on plugging and covering them up.) When you're asked to lie face down, you have to turn your face 90 degrees in order to breathe. After a while, the neck starts to hurt and so you turn your head back to its normal position, but then you find that your face is buried in the bed linen. 

Why can't establishments respect the value of face cradles and use them?

By the way, face cradles have one unintended benefit. When the masseur is standing at the top of your head, e.g. to work on the neck and shoulders, his crotch is just 15 - 20 cm from your eyes and nose (through the cradle's lacuna). Bringing one's hands forward, the crotch is within easy reach and can be investigated for interest. Almost always the interest is soon apparent. 😂