westernguy

Breakfast in Silom

When I was last in Bangkok, I stayed in Silom at the Ibis Styles.  Nice hotel, but awful breakfast.  I tried to find a decent breakfast outside of the hotel within walking distance but didn't really have much luck.  I really liked Au Bon Pain near the Silom Metro stop but that has since closed.  Coffee World is good but not everyday.  Are there any other decent cafes within walking distance that have similar offerings?

thanks!

1 hour ago, westernguy said:

Nice hotel, but awful breakfast. 

Perhaps you had your breakfast too early and you weren't hungry enough ?

On more serious note somebody recently was praising buffet breakfast in Quarter Silom, it's available to non-residents of hotel.

I recall having very lavish and costly breakfast in place on  on Suriwong across the street from mouth of Patpong, don't recall name of the place.

And of course for hungry people  there's World Heritage multistar Foodland Patpong opened 8 days a week , 25 hours a day with their 65 baht option between 5.30 and 9 , raising exponentially to 81 after that, but I have feeling their offer may  not sophisticated enough for some.