Bravo

Trip report Dec 2022

• Members
4 hours ago, Bravo said:

Hmm, odd I can't find their line account online anymore. I added them wayyy back in 2018.

Here's a google map of the place - https://goo.gl/maps/YjXzbtDuoGmcLyPQ7 

If you want to add them I can try to forward their contact to you on line ( but im not able to see their line ID or qr code), u can pm me to add me on line!

==

edit - ok i asked the line account for the ID as my “friends” want to go too, yes u guys r my friends now haha and he sent me the account

33A29A68-6A43-4CB1-8D18-41E34C351D3D.jpeg

Thank you so much! They have some hot boys, and some a bit more ‘meaty’ than some other places, probably worth checking them out. 

Thanks Bravo, entertaining and very informative report. You fitted a lot in to your short trip, so to speak. My experience at VCK was also disappointing, exacerbated by the hassle of getting there from "the Silom ghetto" as someone once referred to it!

I like the idea of the mirrors in the massage rooms but in reality I keep seeing a fat, bald old man looking back at me!

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

I decided to choose a guy No. XX. (Thinking back, maybe it was 49?). But then I told mamasan No. 46. So to my surprise another guy came OMGG this night is just heading south. BUT THEN, it turned out to be one of the most fun nights I had! So luckily, this guy was also one of my other options. A handsome tanned muscleish jock. Let's call him T. He held my hand and my hand on his thigh, made some small talk. Then he asked if he can follow me tonight and I said yes. Again, he asked for 2000 short time. I don't remember much of the show, but there was a big cock parade and of them made me stroke his cock, so gave him 100baht. T then asked if I liked to dance and if I've been to DJ station, so I said yes I do, and if he wanted to go, he said "anything, I follow you". So next thing I knew we were in DJ station.

Last stop - DJ station

300baht entry per person, each entry comes with 2 free drinks. Not too bad. Dance floor was sick, awesome songs and DJ, awesome crowd, me and T were dancing and groping each other like boyfriends, holding his soft but firm waist while dancing felt so good. We stayed from about 12-2am, then we had dinner at foodlands, and went back to my hotel. We showered together and I totally had a good time just kissing and making out with T, licking his nipples, sucking his cock, and again cumming with T deep wet kissing me while I hugged him tightly. And then showered together again. I usually give 3000 for short time, but given that we went DJ for quite a while, and he was really by far one of the best guys I've offed from the bar, I gave him 4000 oops.

So what seemed like a day that was going nowhere ended with one of the best offs I've ever had haha yay.. And anyway honestly, a below average massage experience still beats anything I can find here in my country, so yeah. Who am I to complain that 5 minutes in, some hottie just wanna have sex straight up LOL

I shall check out no. 46 tomorrow even though i actually prefer twinks and Freshboys is my bar of choice!

On 12/17/2022 at 7:41 AM, Bravo said:

Day 1

Arrived at Suvarnabhumi airport at 11am. Quite busy and lots of people, but queues moved quickly, cleared immigration in about 15 minutes. Change from last I entered, now no longer need to fill up any paper forms. Took Taxi to Le Meridien Hotel in surawong road - my favourite hotel! No issues with bringing guys back and it has a nice view and clean room.

1st stop - Arena

I always enjoy the walk from my hotel to Arena ~ 600m ( after feeling lazy and failing to secure 2 taxis to take me to silom plaza.. don't understand english?) . Under the hot sun, anticipating what is in store for me. Silom plaza, a very run down building and I can see some Arena guys on the 3rd floor looking down on me as I walk to the lift.. Took lift to 3rd floor and there were some guys loitering outside. Once they see me they invited me in and went straight back in. Mamasan showed me menu - room for 1h 590, 1.5h 790, minimium tip for boy was 1200 for 1.5h, the rest couldn't rly remember as I wanted a 1.5h massage - usually to settle the sores from flying in. About 15 topless muscleish guys on display, smiling and flexing for me. Felt so shy, but quickly chose a handsome muscleish jock guy called Nuk, with nice tattoos. Massage was okay, but the best part was the body on body massage when he really spammed++ oil on his bod and my back, and we were just grinding on and on, was so hott I could have just came then. When I turned over, he started stroking me and licking and kissing my nipples oh man, I came quickly soon.. Still had some time left after so he gave me a head massage and some other leg massage. Then off I went to shower. Rooms and environment not the best but fitting for the theme I guess, muscle daddies kind of vibe, sweaty/musky/gym vibes. Arena definitely is still up and running and well, and should definitely be visited! On the way out 1 hot masseur said " see you tomorrow, I booking you", haha.. we shall see

2nd stop - Sanctuary Spa

I was thinking of heading to Senso, but didn't want to have a massage so fast immediately after Arena's massage ( senso only about 10 min walk). So I decided to head further to Sanctuary Spa instead - hard to find on google map , need to google Sanctuaryspa by A. Otherwise, there's a lot of "sanctuary" massages around. Good thing about sanctuary is their line account is quite active, so you can see all their masseurs and ask for their availability. I texted the line account asking for a particular guy - apparently named Ka. Twinky looking guy with lean abs, at least on the picture. The guy probably had to travel over, as he was only available in an hour. With an hour to kill I thought I would just walk around lumpini park, luckily there was a outdoor bazaar at lumpini park with lots of stalls selling food, random stuff. Bought some ice cream. Also can see bodybuilders training at the park gym.

Sanctuary Spa has nice rooms and interior, no line up of boys, so basically liaise through line account before hand. Mamasan didn't show or tell me prices before hand. At end of 1h massage, room was 700 baht. They didn't inform me of minimum tip. Maybe because I went there before? My line account still can see my requests for men and transactions from 2020 when I last visited. Massage was okay, boy was cute but he didnt remove his shirt, perhaps I could have asked. In the end I came early again from just stroking and when he licked my nipples so I couldn't even pull his shirt off haha.. What's with me.. Think I haven't came in too long already, now come so fast.. 

3rd stop - R3 sauna

It was about 7pm now, deciding between a 3rd massage or R3 sauna. Texted R3 line account and they had a party at 8:30pm. So headed there , 390 baht entrance fee. At 8:30pm, several models who were wearing glowsticks on their wrist showed up, and the show started in the gym, with models sucking each other and fucking around the various gym equipments, several random members were chosen based on locker number to have first dibs. Then after it was free for all. It was so hot, seeing these hot models up close sucking fucking each other on the gym bench press etc, with guests licking and sucking their nipples, sucking and kissing. Then the show moved to this other large room with sofas and mattresses, condoms and lubes all over, guests can enter but must be naked, each were given a condom and pack of lube. Guests mainly flocked around a model, some were fucking the models, some got fucked, others sucking and getting head, kissing, licking nipples it was crazy hott hehe.. I approached this handsome model and started licking his nipples, some other guests came to me and we made out, I made out with a few guys, got my nipples licked and kissed, goy sucked. But not into fucking so I didn't really do that, but everyone around me was. The host was going around shining torchlight on people and encouraging them lol, and giving out poppers... Always find this O party to be an experience, even though I didn't actually came.

Last stop - Jupiter

Headed slightly late at 10:45pm, I think show supposed to start at 10:30pm, but when I entered show hasnt started yet, the parade of men was undergoing. Jupiter has the most handsome/jockish/well toned lean muscleish guys in my opinion ( of course I haven't been to other bars in a while). So so so many hot guys that I would off. All of them shirtless and in jeans. The shows were okay, most had drag queen in it, but all of it had few hot guys dancing around - mainly centered around these 5-6 guys that took turns performing numbers. One of them which I had off before in my previous reports hehe.. A well toned tanned myanmar boy. During intermission, I was waiting to see if the guy I had offed before was available, but he didn't appear on stage =( Quite a few hot guys didn't have number tags, not sure if they were already offed or not available at all ( which I doubt, i think 1-2 of them are masseurs at another spa I saw on line account). More shows with hints of cock in some numbers. Oh entrance fee is 450baht which includes a drink. At the end of the show at midnight, parade of boys again. This time I saw my boy oh boyy... And he had a number tag! Maybe he didn't parade earlier because he was involved in almost all of the dancing numbers. I quickly told mamasan and secured the boy hehe. Apparently he dosen't remember me lol ( i didn't specifically ask, but he asked if this is my first time in jupiter etc). Ok, I guess maybe he has had a lot of clients, last time we met probably in Jan 2020 or even 2019, can't rly recall. Boy drink + off fine worked up to be 950 baht. Discussed short time rate and off we went. He was straight and single, made small talk and banter on the way to hotel - we both want to get attached by next year, he hasn't celebrated new years in years as that's when the bar is full of customers. In room activities were hot and satisfactory. I told him I liked kissing and we made out a lot, kissing his nipples, abs, muscles, sucking his cock. He came on me and I came shortly after with him deep and wet kissing me.. Oh wow..

And that's the end of my first day back in bangkok, after almost 3 whole years >.< Busy day, got to catch up for 3 years missing in action!

Thanks for this report on R3 sauna... so hot

i always considered these parties in sauna as "not for me"... but reading your report makes me very curious to try. I believe the "group action" is the same kind at Krubb sauna... Hot hot