dallastexas

SP or Rio now?

• Members

Anyone currently in Sao Paulo or Rio?  I just landed; and it would be nice to have a fellow forum member to hangout.  I will visit Lagoa in a little bit and provide updates soon. 

My stay in Brazil is 10 days, so I am not sure if I should split my stay in SP and Rio...or just stay in SP completely. 

• Members
7 hours ago, dallastexas said:

Anyone currently in Sao Paulo or Rio?  I just landed; and it would be nice to have a fellow forum member to hangout.  I will visit Lagoa in a little bit and provide updates soon. 

My stay in Brazil is 10 days, so I am not sure if I should split my stay in SP and Rio...or just stay in SP completely. 

I just left São Paulo and I’m currently in Rio until Sunday then I return to SP on Sunday and Monday before I go to another city in Brazil on Tuesday but I’d love to maybe meet up to look for some guys lol so far I’ve only met up with someone from messsge to message forum in Dominican Republic, but I’d be down to meet up if you are. I’ve been to Lagoa in São Paulo. Club 117 has more options but i find the men to be more refined and traditionally handsome in SP at Lagoa.

• Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

The airbnb's I rent have both ac/heat

Good for you.  I usually stay at Intercontinental when visiting SP. They don't have central heating.  They can provide you with a space heater in the room upon request, but a space heater does not deliver the adequate warmth like the central heating that we in N. American or Europe enjoy. I am not aware of any hotels with built-in central heating in SP, but I would love to know if there is any.  None of the bars, clubs, restaurants,  sauna have heating.  So, I should have stated, IN GENERAL, there is no heating in Brazil.

12 hours ago, dallastexas said:

Thanks to all the helpful folks on this forum that shared useful information before my trip. 

Good review....I don't understand some of the guys in the Thailand forum not wanting to try Brasil and throwing so much more money at the guys there. Cost of living in Brasil is def higher than BKK......

• Members
3 hours ago, floridarob said:

Good review....I don't understand some of the guys in the Thailand forum not wanting to try Brasil and throwing so much more money at the guys there. Cost of living in Brasil is def higher than BKK......

Cost of guys is higher in Thailand.  Cost of hotels is higher in Brazil.  Pros and cons...

1 hour ago, Musclelover10 said:

Neither, Fortaleza now.Guys, I think I just accidentally stumbled upon a secret gold mines of stunning muscular Brazilian studs  living in Fortaleza. Fortaleza all the way baby!

Small community of GP'a though.....I often said I could retire to Fortaleza , 360 days of perfect weather....I even went to the beach there!!!!

• Members
On 6/23/2023 at 2:53 PM, dallastexas said:

I am in Rio today (July 2) until July 9th

On 6/26/2023 at 9:30 AM, Musclelover10 said:

Neither, Fortaleza now.Guys, I think I just accidentally stumbled upon a secret gold mines of stunning muscular Brazilian studs  living in Fortaleza. Fortaleza all the way baby!

Would love to know where to meet hot guys in Fortaleza?

I have followed with interest the reports about the gorgeous guys with big dicks. However, I am a top and would like to know how many of these guys are bottom? 

15 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

I have followed with interest the reports about the gorgeous guys with big dicks. However, I am a top and would like to know how many of these guys are bottom? 

you shouldn't have any problem those guys can flip with an extra money. More interesting to F-k straight guy and or a Top one. You be surprise, a Top one with monster cock takes a good pounding like a champ...

40 minutes ago, nikba2515 said:

you shouldn't have any problem those guys can flip with an extra money. More interesting to F-k straight guy and or a Top one. You be surprise, a Top one with monster cock takes a good pounding like a champ...

BB or condom?

Plan on traveling to Fortaleza in 2023, here is a good article about the beautiful city of Fortaleza  (https://queerintheworld.com/gay-fortaleza-brazil-travel-guide/ ). Now direct flights to Fortaleza now available from Miami (Yeah baby!).

Where to meet handsome studs in Fortaleza? From what I have been told, the  happening spots are  Iracema/Meirelles beach, Praia Furturo, and Avenida Beaira Mar. That's where you will find a lot of hot guys running on the board walk, hanging around by the beach wearing very sexy sungas. I'm told the beaches in Fortaleza are not like Rio, a lot of them have beach clubs, you actually have to go through an enclosed structure before getting to the beach. You get the Caribbean style beaches up there, crystal clear blue water. It's much safer than Rio and Sao Paulo. If you stay in the wealthy section, you should be fine. Use common sense, and don't put yourself in a bad situation.The guys are very friendly and beautiful  in that part of Brazil. There are supposedly less scammers and flakes up there than Rio or Sao Paulo.

Honestly, the beast thing to do is to learn Portuguese first before heading to NE Brazil. Most of the guys don't speak English. Learning a little bit of Portuguese first before you arrive will help out a lot. I have been taking Portuguese classes for about 4 months now, and I can now honestly say that I don't need google translate to communicate with the Fortaleza boys now. Learning the language has helped me tremendously, in connecting with two stunning muscle studs in Fortaleza, that will be my tour guides during my stay. The boys will take me around,  show me all the hot spots, and take really good care of me. Yes, they have already been vetted thoroughly. I can't wait, my babies are waiting for me in Fortaleza. I strongly recommend connecting with a few boys  online first, before heading to Fortaleza. Especially, if you don't speak Portuguese.

There are a lot of things to do in Fortaleza beside hooking up. For example, you can plan day  trips to many  gorgeous beach villages near Fortaleza (Cumbuco, Paracuru, Jericoacoa, and many more). The state of Ceara is also a kite surfing paradise, if you're into that sport. The state of Ceara has a lot to offer, stunning muscular men, many gorgeous European beach villages, and an active and vibrant gay nightlife. Avid  adventure travelers will fall in love with the state of Ceara.