desi-scottish

fake underwear brands

12 minutes ago, vinapu said:

At least one stand offers 11 pcs  for 1000 baht

Probably the place I always go to with the best selection.....all my guys in Mexico and Brasil love the underwear from there, generally buy 3 dozen pieces, but I have a local boy negotiate the price for that quantity, he gets a better price than I would 😉 

• Members
16 hours ago, vinapu said:

they do, Asian XXL corresponds to western L and works. I stocked up last trip and I'm glad I did . At least one stand offers 11 pcs  for 1000 baht

Sure if you get the XXL, XXXL sizes, they may fit, but the cut is still for Asians, ie, there is very little room for your junk and balls.  They look obviously fake, anyone can easily tell these are not real name brand underwear.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

I saw sign in Efes market in Turley " genuine fake watches''

Well certainly.  After all, you wouldn't want fake fake watches, would you?  Don't be satisfied with anything other than the genuine fake.

Speaking of underwear, another good place to try is Lucky Underwear in Bangkok's Platinum mall.  It's mostly bar boy sizes, but they also carry sizes for us folks who have somewhat wider girths . . .