pauleiro

RJ Cigano's lounge

• Members

I went there yesterday (sunday). To go to the club, from Gloria, it  is a 40 minutes and 45 R$ by uber. Rather easy to find. No indication on the gate though. 

CIGANO.thumb.jpg.c271271879468f055e37bd447e71b20b.jpg

The gate indicated "Animaçao" is the entrance of the club. 

It consists of a large room, with a stage, a bar, a pool, a couple of snooker tables and lockers. Rapid internet is available. There are 4 rooms for private activities. There are showers both at ground level and on first floor. The club was started in February 2023. 

31a.jpg.14bae8487985fc6e4eca0d1597359794.jpg

700a.jpg.4a032600a3b21b83cf69d1828db83a52.jpg

5516a.jpg.49bad349241253182e06ab5a929a91a8.jpg

Screenshot_20230814_073628_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4255b1e35b180c19ce3889e6defe79af.jpg

Boys are rather friendly and would come to your table to introduce themselves. Most of them are local next door type boys. Do not expect to find the bodybuilbers you would find in 117. I was a little surprised by the number of boys : I counted 20 boys. Even though it was raining, even though it was fathers'day, they came. I guess the main reason is that it is free for the boys. Then can play snooker, have pizza, watch and listen to the show. And they may meet a customer ... Of course they pay for they drinks. 

The only requirement seems to be that they change and wear a towel. Some keep they underwear, most don't. Some show their cock in the main room and eventually wank. 

Entrance to the club is 45 R$. Cabins are free. Running rate of programa is around 100 R$. A couple of boys are also in 117, but since they do not have the hassle of going to Gloria, they can accept less than in 117. Jorge, the owner of Meio Mundo was also there yesterday, and many of the boys in Meio Mundo are coming from the Madureira area. 

For coming back, finding a uber took some time. Some uber drivers declined, I guess because it was end of the day and did not want to go to Copacabana or Ipanema and come back without customer. If no uber is available to go back to Copa or Ipa, one solution might be to go to a place to Madureira (ie Rodoviaria Novo Rio) where they are likely to find a customer to come back. and then take another uber to your place. 

Some of the shows : 

CIGANO POSTERS.jpg

5 hours ago, pauleiro said:

I went there yesterday (sunday). To go to the club, from Gloria, it  is a 40 minutes and 45 R$ by uber. Rather easy to find. No indication on the gate though. 

CIGANO.thumb.jpg.c271271879468f055e37bd447e71b20b.jpg

It consists of a large room, with a stage, a bar, a pool, a couple of snooker tables and lockers. Rapid internet is available. There are 4 rooms for private activities. There are showers both at ground level and on first floor. The club was started in February 2023. 

Boys are rather friendly and would come to your table to introduce themselves. Most of them are local next door type boys. Do not expect to find the bodybuilbers you would find in 117. I was a little surprised by the number of boys : I counted 20 boys. Even though it was raining, even though it was fathers'day, they came. I guess the main reason is that it is free for the boys. Then can play snooker, have pizza, watch and listen to the show. And they may meet a customer ... Of course they pay for they drinks. 

The only requirement seems to be that they change and wear a towel. Some keep they underwear, most don't. Some show their cock in the main room and eventually wank. 

Thank you - I find the idea of checking out the guys while they play snooker in towels, which one would hope would slip from time to time - rather appealing! 🤭

On 8/14/2023 at 9:28 AM, pauleiro said:

Entrance to the club is 45 R$. Cabins are free. Running rate of programa is around 100 R$. A couple of boys are also in 117, but since they do not have the hassle of going to Gloria, they can accept less than in 117. Jorge, the owner of Meio Mundo was also there yesterday, and many of the boys in Meio Mundo are coming from the Madureira area. 

My only concern would be that under age boys would slip in since it is free for the boys. Is there a man at the door who checks or do you ask for ID before you get too friendly?  

• Members
2 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

My only concern would be that under age boys would slip in since it is free for the boys. Is there a man at the door who checks or do you ask for ID before you get too friendly?  

My guess is, if an undercage boy gets caught working in the club, it would be the responsibility of the club, not the customer.

1 hour ago, scott456 said:

My guess is, if an undercage boy gets caught working in the club, it would be the responsibility of the club, not the customer.

Maybe, but I don't want to be around when the authorities decide to raid the place. And heaven forbid they find me in a...compromising position! 🙈

• Members

Pauleiro

You have become the Sherlock Holmes of Brazilian brothels!  🧐

Yet another breakthrough report. Indebted to you for sharing your discoveries! 👍

May I ask how you do your detective work?  How did you discover this place, for example?  👀

Next trip I will be going to a couple of new places with no reports here so far. I'll be visiting as a regular sightseeing tourist, but I'd hate find out later that I missed out on a provocative evening venue that had been under our radar. 😲

• Members
On 8/18/2023 at 11:30 AM, KeepItReal said:

The manager whom I saw there seemed to be a serious person who is not going to risk to have underage boys in the sauna, since it is a big crime in Brazil. He seemed to me that he applied the same technique as they do in the other saunas in Rio, which is "cadastring" the boys who come, taking their ID card, checking as much as possible that it is not fake and keeping a record of these visits. 

Last time, a gay sauna was raided in Brazil, as  far as I know, is many many years ago, when a sauna was operating in a zone where a new church was created. The people from church did not like to be close to "evil" and made life hard to the sauna owner, and claimed that he was selling drugs, which lead to a police operation. No church is going to be near the Cigano's lounge. 

• Members
22 hours ago, DutchDork said:

So is this place only good on Sundays? Any idea how the crowd is during the week days?

There are advertising some other days also. Best is to follow their IG account mentionned above. I remember talking to one of the boys there who claimed that Sundays were best and then came Fridays and Thursdays ("quinta feira com tesao") ... Not sure though 

21 hours ago, pauleiro said:

Last time, a gay sauna was raided in Brazil, as  far as I know, is many many years ago, when a sauna was operating in a zone where a new church was created. The people from church did not like to be close to "evil" and made life hard to the sauna owner, and claimed that he was selling drugs, which lead to a police operation. No church is going to be near the Cigano's lounge. 

I went there with @totallyoz

• Members
On 8/21/2023 at 3:25 PM, floridarob said:

I went there with @totallyoz

Do you remember when the raid took place ? 15 years ago ? As far as I know, no other gay sauna was raided since then, no ? 

• Members
On 8/27/2023 at 9:15 PM, sfcastro said:
On 8/27/2023 at 7:58 PM, pauleiro said:

Do you remember when the raid took place ? 15 years ago ? As far as I know, no other gay sauna was raided since then, no ? 

It was 2007

Thks for the link. It was indeed 16 years ago and at that time

"O programa custava de R$ 30 a R$ 50"

• Members
On 8/20/2023 at 6:15 PM, pauleiro said:

There are advertising some other days also. Best is to follow their IG account mentionned above. I remember talking to one of the boys there who claimed that Sundays were best and then came Fridays and Thursdays ("quinta feira com tesao") ... Not sure though 

Thank you very much!