twoguysacam

Thai massage

Headed out in on Thursday to BKK and excited for the adventures that lay ahead. While there are several of the massage places I intend to hit up, I was wondering if any of you had recommendations of places that actually give Thai massages. All of the places I’ve seen do aroma or coconut milk massages… with that said, I assume the majority of us on here are not going for the massage and I’ve read many posts on here that talk about how the massages are “okay” or “satisfactory” but the happy ending or sex is great. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking for that as well but would love to experience a true Thai massage while in Thailand from a hot guy. 

thanks in advance. 

Most shops will also offer Thai massage but I wouldn't automatically assume all their masseurs are trained in the proper technique. You may wish to reserve at Prime Massage (on the dogleg turn of Silom Soi Six) where you can be assured of a good Thai experience. For the extras, you'll have better luck at the six shops on Soi Six between Silom rd. and Prime or the many other places you've read about here.

If you're determined to get it all in one experience, tell the manager of the shop(s) you have in mind exactly what you're looking for.

Massage shops in Thailand are as ubiquitous as 7/11 stores and you find both everywhere. Shops with male staff would incline you to spoil experience  by sinister motions so for real massage look for some store manned ( or I should say, womanned) by some grandmotherly ladies. They should have proper skills and technique. 

If you want a massage, you can go get that in your homeland. 

This is Thailand... TIT
The Americanism of "Happy Ending" has been in Thai culture for hundreds of years( maybe more, any history legends? ) It started way before American war criminals arrived in SEA. Leave your western ideas at the terminal you leave from. 

Choose someone you like the look of, and go with it. It's impossible to plan a trip to who is going to shove their thumb in your back.... Or backside. 

1 hour ago, gayinpattaya said:

If you want a massage, you can go get that in your homeland. 

This is Thailand... TIT
The Americanism of "Happy Ending" has been in Thai culture for hundreds of years  

TIT! 😘

I want the real Thai Massage and the extras 💦

hahahahahah. 

10 hours ago, TMax said:

The best Thai massages I've ever had were from the women, not so much the younger ones but more the mid aged and they do it well. As for the male massage shops, I take the massage as part of foreplay, good to relax a bit before the fun and sex starts but if the massage is good then that's a bonus. 

That's my approach!