brettt

Other cities with bars comparable to Bangkok patpong area?

Are there any cities other than Bangkok and Pattaya that have comparable (or even a single) bar like Dream Boy, Fresh Boy, Tawan and the like that are worth visiting? Searching though the other country forums on this site doesn't turn up much results.

Gogo bars in general? Montreal has a few. Certainly not with dozens of boys on the boytisserie and various shows. But more traditional strippers.

These sorts of places have been dying off for a while now though given the advent of online sites like chaturbate and the boys scrolling at the top of this page.

On 10/3/2023 at 9:37 AM, brettt said:

Are there any cities other than Bangkok and Pattaya that have comparable (or even a single) bar like Dream Boy, Fresh Boy, Tawan and the like that are worth visiting? Searching though the other country forums on this site doesn't turn up much results.

Well, Taipei has quite a few clubs that host monthly dance parties with go-go boys, like C.U.M at Pipe Live Music, WERK! at Triangle, G Star or Candy Land at Studio 9. 

Pretty much something like this:https://youtube.com/shorts/LxXmutu0_Ig?feature=share 

Not sure if you meant places where you can actually transact a meeting outside the  club with the go-go boys. I don't think many of them do that in Taipei and for those that do, you are expected to fork out way much more than you do in Thailand.

7 hours ago, moistmango said:

Any other cities in SE Asia that boast gay go-go's? Phnom Penh, if anyone's sampled the treats there?

no go-go's in PP, Blue Chili is just a host bar , Prince of Cambodia more like show bar and Space Hair again host bar.  Don't have any experience with first two but I visited Space  Hair in Oct and again in Jan  this year and I like vibe there.

All boys are muscular hunks and they gladly accompany you for drinks. Some may even allow very discrete feel under the table but otherwise  they make sure everybody behaves. No off  from there but as always , what happens before or after hours it's between guy and you. Boss is very strict and one of their most attractive guys was let go because he , by his admission , get drunk and left bar before end of his shift, not even sure it was with client.

In Siem Reap you have Barcode bar, it's  show bar  but you can get lucky with show staff , waiter s or clients there. Again great degree of discretion is required

Years ago Manila did have two or three gay go-go bars where the boys often stripped right off. The most 'outrageous' was the huge 690 Retiro Strip with catwalks running through the large audience area and always about 100 plus good-looking guys. I have not been to Manila for nearly two decades and I expect everything has been toned down now with nudity not permitted. Just my guess, though.