revengeboo

Seeking Must-Have Line App Contacts for My First Trip to Bangkok!

As I prepare for my inaugural voyage to Bangkok, I've taken the plunge and downloaded the "Line" app, which seems to be a staple for communication in Thailand. I'm excited to explore the naughtier side of things.  Any suggestions on "must-have" contacts or groups I should add on Line? 

I've been trying to piece things together using the search bar but it's been somewhat of a chore.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, revengeboo said:

Well my thought was the hottest clubs and massage parlors but that works too 😂. Wish me luck.

We do,

rest assured you will have fun. Line is very useful and most guys you meet will ask if you have one. Then you can contact them in your hour of need. 

I don't think you need it for clubs, for that simple visit should work much better but for massage shops , yes is useful as some now are moving to booking system so when you just show  up , pickings may be slim which doesn't mean you wont leave happy as you need only one guy. I use Line to communicate with Jey Spa, Apollo and Sabaidee, all others I just go and discuss cryptocurrencies with whoever is at hand and takes my fancy.