jaymelayu

POCs at Lagoa and 117

Hello friends,

I will be traveling to Rio and SP next week and this forum has been such a helpful resource. I am wondering if anyone could shed light on how a generous person of color (south asian) would be treated by the garotos at Lagoa or 117. Are POCs received well? 

Grateful for any insight!

• Members
5 hours ago, jamieb202 said:

South Asians are well treated.  I hung out with a guy from Singapore and the boys in 117 were very interested in him. There was even a bingo game and one of the GPs helped him find the numbers. You'll have a great time.

Some GP may refuse to lick your butt hole.  For me, about more than half of my encounters licked my butt hole without me asking.

• Members
1 hour ago, jamieb202 said:

this wasn't a requirement for me so I couldn't comment

Not my requirement either.

My point was, GP may just do the minimum on your requirement list per agreement with you for certain amount of money, or volunteer to do extra only because he likes you and enjoy doing it.  I am sure you understand this.

• Members
1 hour ago, jamieb202 said:

Yeah forgot this - some (rare) customers are a bit unwashed - be hygienic

This is extremely important. Furthermore, do not forget that in Brazilian sex culture kissing is fundamental. Make sure your breath is nice for others' nostrils. Mints are strongly recommended in some cases.

• Members
On 11/30/2023 at 3:08 PM, jaymelayu said:

Hello friends,

I will be traveling to Rio and SP next week and this forum has been such a helpful resource. I am wondering if anyone could shed light on how a generous person of color (south asian) would be treated by the garotos at Lagoa or 117. Are POCs received well? 

Our star poster @numazu is asian and is doing very well with GPs.  This has to do with your personality and willingness to spend on the GP.  Generally speaking if you are a total introvert and are not good at people4skill, you just hope for the minimum service from GPs.

• Members
1 hour ago, scott456 said:

Our star poster @numazu is asian and is doing very well with GPs.  This has to do with your personality and willingness to spend on the GP.  Generally speaking if you are a total introvert and are not good at people4skill, you just hope for the minimum service from GPs.

Not always true. Often GPs are quite talented to compensate for a client's lack of conversational skills. 

On 12/2/2023 at 3:11 AM, scott456 said:

Our star poster @numazu is asian and is doing very well with GPs. 

Whoa a (rare) complement from @scott456

On 12/2/2023 at 3:11 AM, scott456 said:

This has to do with your personality and willingness to spend on the GP.

I agree with @scott456 on this one. Money helps a lot, but GPs will account also for your perceived appearance and demeanor.  I’ve had many GPs tell me they have refused clients over bad breathe or severe body odor, or any number of other physical attributes or traits they deem as unacceptable to work with.  But money can only go so far. I know of a GP who was offered 2000 reias a day for 2 weeks to stay with a client, but quit after 4 days (and got compensated for those 4 days), because the client was super demanding and treated him like an object (and did other stupid things I will not mention).

We forget sometimes that this is more or less just work for the boys, and is not always a good time for them, even if it’s a good time for us. It’s hard to be with someone disgusting or disagreeable for 24 hours a day, even if you are well compensated, and especially if the boy has other options, even for less money, but treated much better.

@jaymelayu please let us know how you fare! I am sure you will be fine!

On 11/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, jaymelayu said:

Hello friends,

Im African American and have never had a problem in the saunas in Rio...they dont care about your race or where you are from....Brazil is a very mixed country by the way...

Make sure you have cash and are generous