Foolish

Sol Club So Sad...

18 hours ago, Foolish said:

Not a report...just wanna rant 

Firstly, I was totally bored 🥱. I have never been to a show where my instinct was just to run. 

There were about 10-13 "boys" on rotation and I use the word "boys" very loosely.

At least 1/4 of them are in their 30s pushing 40s...

The rest were either out of shape or had huge ugly tattoos...there was only one reasonably cute guy

The show started off with the usual drag performance and it only went worse from there.

I was told there would be a shower show but the show was just 2 non-cuties gyrating on stage with fluorescent foams...that was still bearable since one of them had their swim trunk yanked off.

But you know you hit the gay gogo nadir when the next act had 3 boys wearing monkey masks on stage dancing with jeans on...not once did they take the mask or jeans off! And why would anyone think monkeys are attractive 🙄

Next was a pole dancing performance...he tried hard but he really should take care not to injure his back at his age. But at least the pants and undies were off!

We then had 3 more dancing boys wearing long pants with Christmas lights on stage. Are the boys just shy cos the pants stayed on again 😮‍💨

The next number had some promise when 4 boys came on stage with candles. Was it gonna be the SM show that someone raved about previously? By now I should have known that I shouldn't have my hope up. There was some dripping wax but it was by the boy on themselves 😓 At least have them dripped the wax on each other for more excitement...

Same drag queen came on again...

Lastly the big cock show, mostly matured except one and non cutie...at this point I was ready to run and cut my losses.

I did peek abit before i went in but i thought i should give it a chance since it was new.

Bar had about 8 customers when I went in but it swelled abit once the show started. But with the boys they have and their shyness in showing anything, I'm not sure how they intend to survive long.

Show cost 400. I didn't bother to ask about the rest of the fees...

Shame you don't like monkeys!

2 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

It was a joke!

Especially with the comment on a Cambodia thread about a guy being assaulted by a macaque monkey!

2 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Especially with the comment on a Cambodia thread about a guy being assaulted by a macaque monkey!

Lol I read that too. 

This is the only monkey I would want to be assaulted by. Lee seung gi, he played the monkey king in a Korean Odessy 😍

8040f5c2e88a529bdec5ea4ba7ed5abb.jpg

2 hours ago, Foolish said:

Lol I read that too. 

This is the only monkey I would want to be assaulted by. Lee seung gi, he played the monkey king in a Korean Odessy 😍

8040f5c2e88a529bdec5ea4ba7ed5abb.jpg

I can see why!