Keithambrose

A few thoughts

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Screwboys a disappointment, as too many clothes!

All the more fun removing them. 🙂

6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Tried the Hotmale bar, downstairs, but I was unlucky, too much screaming the time I was there.

Can be noisy at times.  it's the bar's lone drawback IMO. Otherwise it can be a great place to meet members and boys alike.

5 hours ago, reader said:

Can be noisy at times.  it's the bar's lone drawback IMO. Otherwise it can be a great place to meet members and boys alike.

Yes, as I said, I was unlucky. A couple of bits off their heads on something, screaming, running around etc. I will try again in March!

13 hours ago, reader said:

I agree re removing the clothes, in some respects, but unless you can do it in situ, to inspect the goods, so to speak, I prefer fewer clothes, so fewer surprises! I don't think you can take them off in situ, though I may be wrong? Also, I gather chuck wow competitions are limited to Pattaya? Happy to be told otherwise!

6 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Thanks. I know they have a guy who cums, but I was thinking of a competition between cute guys, as I have seen reported in Pattaya....

Would also love to know, for future reference!

3 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I agree re removing the clothes, in some respects, but unless you can do it in situ, to inspect the goods, so to speak, I prefer fewer clothes, so fewer surprises! I don't think you can take them off in situ, though I may be wrong? Also, I gather chuck wow competitions are limited to Pattaya? Happy to be told otherwise!

Regarding Tawan, I leave what ichigo--and Vinapu before him--has written about the prominent chuck wow shows. "Cute" is so subjective a descriptor, I'm confident that the Tawan participants are considered attractive by its consumers.

When it comes to "inspecting the goods," it's been my experience that it can be done discreetly at Banana and any of the Patpong bars if the guy is sitting beside you. Can't comment on Jupiter or Moonlight but nothing would shock me. 🙂

16 hours ago, reader said:

I was referring to the delight of removing them back in your room.

2 hours ago, reader said:

Regarding Tawan, I leave what ichigo--and Vinapu before him--has written about the prominent chuck wow shows. "Cute" is so subjective a descriptor, I'm confident that the Tawan participants are considered attractive by its consumers.

When it comes to "inspecting the goods," it's been my experience that it can be done discreetly at Banana and any of the Patpong bars if the guy is sitting beside you. Can't comment on Jupiter or Moonlight but nothing would shock me. 🙂

I take your point about removing them in the room, but I prefer no surprises!

2 hours ago, reader said:

I take your point re 'cute', perhaps I should have said 'twink'. That's my preference.