forky123

Putin has murdered again.

41 minutes ago, Kostik said:

American intelligence agencies have once again killed a man who was serving a sentence for economic crimes. But this will not surprise anyone in the world anymore... Now all the propaganda controlled by the American government will rush to accuse the innocent

Not sure what this has to do with the topic other than your typical deflection.

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

Not sure what this has to do with the topic other than your typical deflection.

I'm talking about Navalny. 
But your false propaganda is telling another nonsense. His death was beneficial only to your authorities. Hillary is laughing happily again that she has another corpse in her arms.

1 hour ago, Kostik said:

I'm talking about Navalny. 
But your false propaganda is telling another nonsense. His death was beneficial only to your authorities. Hillary is laughing happily again that she has another corpse in her arms.

I'm not American so your prodding means nothing other than your village is missing its idiot.

• Members
3 hours ago, Kostik said:

But this will not surprise anyone in the world anymore... Now all the propaganda controlled by the American government will rush to accuse the innocent

Or the guilty.

Mass murderer Putin

21656858-0-image-a-24_1575148019665.jpg

Now the EU and US will send weapons and hundreds of thousands of Russians will go off to Ukraine to be turned into fertilizer.

Putin is a mass murdering sadist.

15 minutes ago, forky123 said:

I'm not American so your prodding means nothing other than your village is missing its idiot.

It doesn't matter if you are from the USA, from England or its colonies, from Europe... You are repeating the stupid and false propaganda of America. You're just serving her. Like your colleague above

4 minutes ago, Kostik said:

It doesn't matter if you are from the USA, from England or its colonies, from Europe... You are repeating the stupid and false propaganda of America. You're just serving her. Like your colleague above

You really have to be stupid to think every news organisation in the world other than Russian are lying. There is corruption in all media but if you think polonium and novichok poisonings, defenestrations and random opponents of Putin dying in plane crashes, prison, random muggings, etc then you're more stupid than I thought, which in itself is quite an achievement.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Kostik said:

It doesn't matter if you are from the USA, from England or its colonies, from Europe... You are repeating the stupid and false propaganda of America. You're just serving her.

gap_2023.07.10_russia-nato_0-01.png

Is Brazil the lapdog of America, or NATO, or the West?  No.  They just have no confidence in your mass murdering sadist.

Is Nigeria the lapdog of America, or NATO, or the West?  No.  They just have no confidence in your mass murdering sadist.

Is South Africa the lapdog of America, or NATO, or the West?  No.  They just have no confidence in your mass murdering sadist.

Good news for your mass murdering sadist.  He gets to be Xi's obedient lapdog.  As long as he obeys Master Xi.   That is what Putin has done to Russia.

While the US and China build the largest and most advanced high tech economies in the world, your mass murdering sadist has to build an economy that is fueled by turning Russians into fertilizer.

Your country is a violent mess and it will be viewed with contempt and no confidence in your sadistic leader for the rest of his life.

7 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

thousands of Russians will go off to Ukraine to be turned into fertilizer

I see your Nazi beliefs getting stronger and stronger. As you applauded the murder of children in Donbass from 2014 to the present, so you continue to do so.

Let's remember who your political regime killed: Judge Roll, Ross and Colbert, Thomas Hale Boggs, Nick Begich, Larry McDonald, John Tower, William Colby, Sonny Bono, Melvin Eugene ‘Mel’ Carnahan, Paul Wellstone, Wayne Owens, Thelma Colbert, Shannon Ross, John Roll... The list can be continued indefinitely. But you believe your false propaganda, which told nonsense about every case.

1 minute ago, stevenkesslar said:

Your country is a violent mess and it will be viewed with contempt and no confidence in your sadistic leader for the rest of his life.

What other fairy tales will you tell? You are just a ridiculous, narrow-minded person who believes in the lies of propaganda. You, like most Americans, are being laughed at all over the world. You are despised, hated and just laughed at 🤣

• Members
8 minutes ago, Kostik said:

I see your Nazi beliefs getting stronger and stronger.

Thanks again for making my argument for me.  Anyone who disagrees with your crooks, thieves, sadists, and mass murderers is a Nazi.

The Jewish leader of Ukraine is a Nazi.  Because he will not bow down to your sadistic mass murderer who slaughters Ukrainian woman and children.

Putin has doomed hundreds of thousands of Russians to be turned into fertilizer so he can be a corrupt sadistic thief.  This will continue until your sadist dies or fails.

It is very funny to watch how stupid American propagandists are angry at the simple truth. 
Navalny is an ordinary thief, whom your propaganda has elevated to the rank of a fighter.
It's funny to look at your attempts, I've stocked up on chips and I'll continue.

• Members
1 hour ago, Kostik said:

It is very funny to watch how stupid American propagandists are angry at the simple truth. 

Yup.  it sure is funny.

At least 42,284 Russian military personnel have been killed since the start of Moscow's full-scale invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022

01000000-0aff-0242-2a79-08db1319e8b5_w10

55148800-4EC6-4617-B46F-958AEE5906E1_w10

1 minute ago, stevenkesslar said:

At least 42,284 Russian military personnel have been killed since the start of Moscow's full-scale invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022

I see how happy you are when someone dies. It's very strange, maybe it's a disease. It is characteristic of the entire American propaganda system.

I see how happy you are when someone dies. It's very strange, maybe it's a disease. It is characteristic of the entire American propaganda system.

And you get your rocks off every time your murderous leader threatens to nuke people.

Serial killers from the USA and England need to be kept in check somehow. And they only understand the language of brute force

Exactly who is it letting killers out of prison to fight in Ukraine? Certainly not the US or UK (England has not been a standalone country for over 300 years).

1 hour ago, Kostik said:

Your colonial ways are understandable. You are used to living at the expense of others

Don't be a bigger moron than the rest of this thread shows. You know nothing about me other than I don't like murderous dictators and you love them.

• Members
9 hours ago, Kostik said:

Serial killers ... need to be kept in check somehow

YES!   YES!   YES!'

Mass murdering sadists, too!

tenor.gif

In December 2023, the Ministry updated its claim of Ukrainian military casualties to 383,000 killed and wounded

8 hours ago, forky123 said:

You know nothing about me other than I don't like murderous dictators and you love them.

You don't know anything about me either. But you are constantly defending the mad dictator Biden, who now has dementia. I hope you won't claim that the United States is a democracy, like many idiots, after reading American propaganda?
And on the subject, look who benefits from the murder of Navalny now? Putin does not need it because it will do more harm than good, in Russia they almost do not remember about it, only a few paid articles per year. But the Biden administration (but not to him, he already has dementia) this is very beneficial for domestic political affairs. If a person is not an idiot and has at least the slightest logic, it is easy to draw a conclusion about who benefits from murder and who committed it.