forky123

Putin has murdered again.

2 hours ago, Kostik said:

You don't know anything about me either. But you are constantly defending the mad dictator Biden, who now has dementia. 

Actually, I attack the sociopathic rapist that is Trump, sometimes that means defending Biden from the idiotic lies that people propagate. Biden is a terrible candidate for President at this stage but still infinitely better than Trump who has his own set of serious mental defects and simply wants to use the presidency to escape his crimes and take revenge on people he believes have treated him unfairly.

The US is a Republic, though also supposedly a representational democracy. Whether it will remain one very much depends on the election this year as Republicans seem determined to destroy voting rights. Calling Biden a dictator is pretty stupid and shows how little you understand. 

But the Biden administration (but not to him, he already has dementia) this is very beneficial for domestic political affairs. If a person is not an idiot and has at least the slightest logic, it is easy to draw a conclusion about who benefits from murder and who committed it.

As conspiracy theories go, that's possibly the most ridiculous anyone could have dreamed. You're going to tell me next that Putin had Navalny poisoned and sentenced to decades in a Siberian prison to protect him from Biden's goons. The West don't need the death of an opponent of Putin to trash Putin's reputation he's done that successfully himself. 

5 hours ago, Kostik said:

You don't know anything about me either. But you are constantly defending the mad dictator Biden, who now has dementia. I hope you won't claim that the United States is a democracy, like many idiots, after reading American propaganda?
And on the subject, look who benefits from the murder of Navalny now? Putin does not need it because it will do more harm than good, in Russia they almost do not remember about it, only a few paid articles per year. But the Biden administration (but not to him, he already has dementia) this is very beneficial for domestic political affairs. If a person is not an idiot and has at least the slightest logic, it is easy to draw a conclusion about who benefits from murder and who committed it.

Schrodinger's Biden. Is he a dictator or is he a frail old man with dementia?

3 hours ago, forky123 said:

As conspiracy theories go, that's possibly the most ridiculous anyone could have dreamed. You're going to tell me next that Putin had Navalny poisoned and sentenced to decades in a Siberian prison to protect him from Biden's goons. The West don't need the death of an opponent of Putin to trash Putin's reputation he's done that successfully himself.

I will assume that you do not live in Russia, just as you do not have friends who currently live in Russia. Navalny was not a competitor to Putin. It's just a completely different weight, most Russians don't believe Navalny. Now Putin's support is huge, he will undoubtedly win the next elections by a margin, regardless of who will oppose him. Personally, my vote, which will not be for Putin, will not play any role... There is no point in killing Navalny, especially now on the eve of the elections. This is either really an accident or a sabotage by the US special services. And initially Alexey was really imprisoned for economic crimes. After reading his biography, I had no doubts about the fairness of the accusation, at that time it was almost the norm when the country was ruled by Yeltsin, it was commonplace to steal.

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

Schrodinger's Biden. Is he a dictator or is he a frail old man with dementia?

He's definitely got dementia now. But previously, he held positions and served on Senate committees that are responsible for unleashing many wars, the deaths of millions of civilians, and violence.

• Members
6 hours ago, Kostik said:

Yes! What a brutal war the US government unleashed in 2014... These are the true maniacs and murderers

YES!  YES!  YES!   Americans are killing and torturing and raping Ukrainians.  Decent and kind Vlad is just trying to stop the violence.

Tell me again why Russians are despised and distrusted all over the planet?  I forget.

9e1c96f517adad456a81f98baa135d5e.gif

8 hours ago, Kostik said:

She has a hobby that she continues to pursue 

I agree with you that Hillary Clinton is smart as a whip and multi-talented, but as she’s been busy with her roles of wife, mother, grandmother, and remotely running a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor in Washington, DC, do you really think she has time for another hobby?

• Members
20 hours ago, Kostik said:

...If a person is not an idiot and has at least the slightest logic, it is easy to draw a conclusion about who benefits from murder and who committed it.

Yes, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Putin likes to keep re-emphasizing the message that anyone who even speaks against him will be murdered (under his orders). Countless people have been victims to this nut-case's paranoia. He will go down in history as a brutal human butcher, along with Hitler, Stalin, and Genghis Kahn (and a coward as well). I have a strong feeling you do as well (either that, or you're the большой идиот/дурак). Surely no one could be so stupid as to believe Biden had any interest, much less the ability, to murder Navalny. At least Navalny had the courage to speak the truth, something you're too cowardly to do. Although I didn't agree with everything Solzhenitsyn said, at least I have to admire his courage to speak his mind against Stalin (who, unlike, Putin, had at least the sense to deport rather than murder him). It seems like few Russians share his courage.

Thought For the Day: The Simple Step of A Courageous Individual Is Not To Take  Part In the Lie. One Word of Truth Outweighs the World. | ALOHA PROMISES  FOREVER

21 hours ago, forky123 said:

Calling Biden a dictator is pretty stupid and shows how little you understand.

Biden is not a democratically appointed dictator. He uses the state apparatus to eliminate his main competitor, and censorship is currently operating in the United States, restricting freedom of speech. In fact, residents of the United States, England and its colonies, and Europe do not have access to information, but only to propaganda.
To say the opposite is an outright lie. And it is often to yourself that you lie.

78d10b14-7dd5-43c2-a272-736f588df6bd.jpg

2 hours ago, unicorn said:

Yes, it's pretty obvious to everyone that Putin likes to keep re-emphasizing the message that anyone who even speaks against him will be murdered

You are just a victim of propaganda. Although what I expect from stupid consumers, you have never been taught to think, you do not have critical thinking, you are not able to find information on your own. You can only consume propaganda. That's what you've been taught since you were a child.

You're funny and I just feel sorry for you. Navalny is an ordinary thief who wanted more money. The American government gave him money and demanded that he work it off. Then it killed him when he became useless.

• Members
32 minutes ago, Kostik said:

You are just a victim of propaganda. Although what I expect from stupid consumers, you have never been taught to think, you do not have critical thinking, you are not able to find information on your own.

YES!  YES!  YES!

For once, someone with actual facts.

This is what most people rely on for their information.  Which is very very bad.

ht_google_lb_150901_16x9_992.jpg

This is what @Kostik and Russians rely on for information.  It is very very good.

Putin-Russia-TV-propaganda-Mark-Harris-i

This is why Russians are the freest people in the world.  If you don't like Vlad's information, there are virtually unlimited numbers of bridges you can cross while someone puts a bullet in your head.  And there are also many fine forms of poison to kill you with.  Just ask Navalny and Mentsov.  Thieves who did not believe the simple truths of Vlad and Western propaganda tools.

6FF41C73-0BBB-429B-88BE-2EE7EC45663D_w12

This is why the glorious and exceptional economy of Russia runs the best and fastest growing human fertilizer industry in the world.  Thanks to Glorious Vlad, and hjs glorious truth, Russia exceeds China and the US at efficiently turning its citizens into nutrients and food for Ukrainian grass and cows.  It is a remarkable achievement, based on adherence to Vlad's truth.  Russian men could not be happier, or prouder, or better food for cows.

Meanwhile, The US and China and Europe are stuck with shitty companies - laggards and liars, propaganda tools, garbage - that are worthless compared to Vlad's fastest growing and glorious human fertilizer economy.  Long live Vladimir Putin's excellence and truth!

Top-20-largest-tech-companies-by-Market-

I am very amused by the reaction of American propagandists to the truth. :) It really bothers them. They begin to remember Google, which has censorship, and draw graphs that propagandists came up with for them. It's not for nothing that the main weapon against propaganda is the truth, but you won't be able to understand it. How can a zombie understand a thought? He doesn't have the brain for it.
And you talk about Putin here continuously, it is clear that your propaganda has made a gorgeous image. You love him and he doesn't reciprocate, which pisses you off very much. It's funny to watch you, it's always funny to watch zombies swarming around. 🤣

• Members
45 minutes ago, Kostik said:

How can a zombie understand a thought? He doesn't have the brain for it.

So true.

That's actually why your sadist had Navalny and Mentsov tortured, poisoned, or killed, right?

The sad part is that eventually many more hundreds of thousands of Russians who mostly agree with Putin will need to be turned into fertilizer, by Vlad, and thanks to Vlad's greed and lust for power.  Being fertilizer is kind of like being a zombie, I guess.  But it's good for the kleptocrat in the Kremlin and his pals.  

No one has ever argued mass murder and sadism could not be profitable.

• Members

You are just a victim of propaganda... Navalny is an ordinary thief who wanted more money. The American government gave him money and demanded that he work it off. Then it killed him when he became useless.

Yes, because a day doesn't go by when we don't hear of journalists critical of Biden being shot at point-blank range in the elevators of their apartments, or thrown out of their 5th story windows, or poisoned by Aeroflot (or American Airlines) flight attendants. And the American government poisoned Navalny, then sent him to an icy prison north of the Arctic Circle, murdered him, then somehow convinced the prison officials to hide the body. You post some of the most ridiculous, stupid shit I've ever read. And you know it damned well, too. 

12 minutes ago, unicorn said:

Yes, because a day doesn't go by when we don't hear of journalists critical of Biden being shot at point-blank range in the elevators of their apartments, or thrown out of their 5th story windows, or poisoned by Aeroflot (or American Airlines) flight attendants

All the media that is imposed on you are censored. You are only allowed to read propaganda. And your propaganda will not tell you about the prisoners of American political prisons who are being tortured and killed. As everyone knows, the United States has the largest number of political prisoners in the world.  You are not given the opportunity to see events from other points of view, so that you never start to think. Your hosts don't need this. It's easier to control zombies.
In general, it is necessary to go into the Politics of this forum less often, otherwise it is very funny to read American propagandists. You can't laugh so much.🤣

• Members

As everyone knows, the United States has the largest number of political prisoners in the world.

Political Prisoners by Country 2024

What a shocker!  Your brain is full of Vlad's bullshit.

Saudi Arabia:  3,000 political prisoners

United States:  100 - 150  political prisoners

Russia:  16 political prisoners

China:  11  political prisoners

Woo hoo!  According to this listing, from the World Population Review, Russia has fewer political prisoners than the US. 

Of course, Vlad has made clear it is cheaper and easier to kill them than imprison them.  And that list uses narrow criteria.  If you count people jailed for their religious beliefs, other list says there are hundreds of political prisoners in Russia.

The broader the definition, maybe Russia DOES have the most political prisoners.  The report hyperlinked above adds this about Russia's 16 political prisoners:

Value does not include prisoners of war in Russo-Ukraine conflict whose numbers may be as high as 10,000.

That's another great thing about Vlad's Russia.  in addition to a free press, free elections, and tremendous intellectual freedom, even men who disagree with Vlad's genocide in Ukraine are offered several great choices:

451x254_cmsv2_dbf1b26e-f036-529f-a0f9-0e4fdf1fa7-b5a4-48cd-ab2b-7ef59b8f7ba6.861

Oh, and speaking of turning young Russian men into grass:

-1x-1.png

No recent update on that poll 

Of course, now that the opportunity to become fertilizer is so tangible and real I am sure even more young Russian men who love Vlad's Russia want to leave, so they can make the grass greener in Ukraine.  Maybe this explains why everything you write sounds like manure, @Kostik

1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

Of course, now that the opportunity to become fertilizer is so tangible and real I am sure even more young Russian men who love Vlad's Russia want to leave

You already have 77% of young people just fertilizer. They are good for nothing else. And the dream of your dictatorship is to do so all over the world. That's why you start wars, murder and violence. It is clear why your propaganda writes this nonsense. He needs the zombies from the USA not to suffer so much. Still, it's nice to see how the truth makes you sick.

71d9fdc1-f437-49a6-9466-81175ddbfe14.jpg