Arabcreamer

Homecoming - Santo Domingo Trip Report - Day 1 (Part 1)

5 hours ago, snwbrdr015 said:

Fantastic Arabcreamer! Uffff, you make we longing for those big black pipes. I'll be in Sant Domingo April 8-23 again! Can't wait to meet up withe these fuck monsters....yammie

Thank you. 🥰 This literally was the tip of the iceberg. This trip was absolutely wild. To the point that an unexpected train/gangbang happened at my Airbnb at 2am. Literal fantasy achieved. 

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

The things we do for dick, but he won't be the only one you'll be with  I'm guessing  lol

What would happen if you and @BlkSuperman were there at the same time 😲

Well written and thanks for mentioning the showers in Newark, I didn't realize the new clubs had them.... I love "naked in the airport" posts around the world 😇

Firstly, thank you for your compliment, sometimes I feel like I’m overloading on the details but that’s the point of a trip report right? 😂

I’m really not exaggerating about the bond that I have with the fisherman. We have transcended past a transactional relationship a long time ago. And after this trip, our relationship has only gotten stronger. And no he was not the only guy, this trip got fucking wild. He also opened the gate for straight guys that tourists generally don’t have access to, and my God, how I drove those boys wild. 😈

I dream for the day to meet @BlkSuperman, shake his hand, and really show my appreciation. If it wasn’t for him I would have never taken the plunge to have experiences like this. 

Sadly only one United Club in Newark has the showers (the club near gate 123 in terminal C). But I’m glad they are slowly returning to some clubs after the remodel. Showering in airports is a guilty pleasure of mine 😂

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Arabic, Spannish, English.....any more ?

GOOD FOR U !

Some German and Korean (I speak just enough Korean to survive the three months i spent in Korea after graduating university 😂)

• Members
12 hours ago, floridarob said:

No, that doesn't look cut to me, just the foreskin pulled all the way back...no circumcision scar 🧐 

True, I guess it’s not really possible to tell unless we can see a picture of him when he is not hard.

On 3/21/2024 at 7:11 PM, HORNYTRAVeler said:

HeHey thanks for sharing your story. I found the details to be amazing. I was wondering if you don't mind sharing the Airbnb, did it have a security guard?

The Airbnb does not have a security guard. You can hire one of Manny’s boys to be security and a fuck buddy. The Fisherman was my fuck buddy and security the whole trip. He made sure the guys that came over knew he was there, and none of them misbehaved. For the Airbnb I do mind sharing it because it’s my friend’s place. But it does have a rooftop jacuzzi so I’m sure will find it or something similar. Don’t mean to gatekeep but I have already heard too many horror stories from some of the guys one here. Real lurkers and creeps. 

@Novarunner @floridarob The Fisherman is uncut. If we are talking about guys in the Dominican in general, it’s sorta mixed. Been with both cut and uncut guys with maybe the majority being uncut? I never really cared about that or focused on collecting data regarding the subject. Maybe next time I will, for science of course 😂

• Members
On 3/19/2024 at 9:49 PM, Arabcreamer said:

I dream for the day to meet @BlkSuperman, shake his hand, and really show my appreciation. If it wasn’t for him I would have never taken the plunge to have experiences like this. 

Ahhhh Thanks so much! We might have seen each other in the Colonial Zone as  was there March 21st-28th. I'm glad you had a great time.