Guest fpu70

Yet another newbie

Hi all

Just started reading the forums. I will be in BKK in April (first visit) and want to get a good massage with some extras. It seems that Hero is the place to go?? I am staying near the MBK - is that walking distance or taxi?

Just to clarify - I am a top guy - do I understand that I tell that to the mamasan before choosing a masseur?

Lastly - it seems from the 2013 posts that I would be looking at a 1500-2000 tip for a satisfying massage - is this correct?

Thanks for answering questions that have undoubtedly been asked elsewhere here.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.

You right about Hero but this  is not only the place to go, rest assured. Even in vicinity you have Banana in the same soi, Uniman in soi 12 and GuySpa in soi 19, just to name few.

Hero is staffed by manly boys, no twinks. Ask mamasan  who will bottom for you. Don't be shy, he heard this all this before and much more.

I'd ask about  boy  I like if he bottoms instead of just relying on mamasan recommendation as whom to choose - his favourites may not be yours or ask him to show few who may bottom and take your pick.

When visiting massage places and bars keep in mind that some manly boys will never admit they can be topped out of manly pride but may change  a tune in the privacy of the  room providing they like you and size of tip offered. Keep discrete if that will be a case 

Forget about walk from MBK to Hero, too far for April, BKK hottest month. Take BTS / elevated rail / to Nana station and then walk to Hero or take motorcycle taxi for short hop.

Minimum tip at Hero is 1000 for  1 hr. course but if you are looking for full monty service boy will expect more I guess so your estimation looks spot on.

Try to  send private message to xiluzer who was there few times at end of year and posted extensively in his "December trip " report, he may update you about his tipping there. Don't be offended if  he doesn't as tipping seems to generate heated responses and many of us  are keeping it private.

I paid 2000 tip for 2 hrs. course in VIP room/ wanted to treat myself on the first day / plus gave boy 500 in the beginning ./ my personal bonus system for boys sporting hard before I even tough them which was a case / , I guess I spoiled the boy and market but was spoiled by experience so I guess we all won.  

Don't worry about repeating questions, congregation here  is  polite. Your polite part will be to post report of your travails.

Keep in mind Songkran is week before Easter, if you coming at that time , come prepared with change od clothes.

Guest oriapplepie

Hello :D I am a newbie here too! I have been visiting Bangkok and her nice sister cities & provinces as my yearly treat :) And the previous Red VS Yellow conflict didn't seem that bad when I was nearby. Just hope nothing go crazy this time. I plan to visit Hero too since both my local HK gays and u foreigners recommend it so much :) Guess I'm an easy customer to be deal with since I am a btm who is obsessed with muscular/ripped 6 pack guys but at the same time, too scared of the pain to enjoy the 'ride'... sigh... 

According to what I read, seems like afternoon is the best time to choose the guys? :D Am I right? Thx!

As I remember they start to work at 15:00 and stop at 22:30 (of course, it is "around", not certain). So the best time can be around 18 o'clock. "Too late" and your pick can "not have power today" :)

Sometimes you should wait for a free room.

Vinapu - so, you paid 2*500 more than Hero's price list suggest? It was 1500 tips for 2 hours - and 1150 or 1500 for a standard or VIP room (I've been in 2 VIP rooms - one of them quite funny - with stone table in the shower area).

As I remember they start to work at 15:00 and stop at 22:30 (of course, it is "around", not certain). So the best time can be around 18 o'clock. "Too late" and your pick can "not have power today" :)

Sometimes you should wait for a free room.

Vinapu - so, you paid 2*500 more than Hero's price list suggest? It was 1500 tips for 2 hours - and 1150 or 1500 for a standard or VIP room (I've been in 2 VIP rooms - one of them quite funny - with stone table in the shower area).

I guess I did and I'm very happy with that, boy did his best and did not waste any second so only way of showing my appreciation was extra 500, another 500 his dick earned for him as explained previously. 

We were in the same VIP room with stone table, did not use it although boy offered this horizontal shower I considered it excessive indulgence. I think regular rooms at 700 / hr are quite adequate but from time to time I like to treat myself with VIP room. And the best VIP room is to be had at Magnolia Spa in Pattaya.

I agree best time at Hero is 4-6 p.m. although it is always draw of luck if chemistry between us and our boys will work it's charms or not so no time is really good and bad anywhere.  

I plan to visit Hero too since both my local HK gays and u foreigners recommend it so much :) Guess I'm an easy customer to be deal with since I am a btm who is obsessed with muscular/ripped 6 pack guys but at the same time, too scared of the pain to enjoy the 'ride'... sigh... 

According to what I read, seems like afternoon is the best time to choose the guys? :D Am I right? Thx!

You wont be disappointed at Hero, just ask mamasan  to show you boys with smaller endowment if you are afraid of pain. Don't be shy.

No need for Hero mono diet though , quite a few places mentioned above plus Senso, Arena, Adonis and Fan Club in the Silom area have well build boys too. Some boys from Tawan bar will give you very good massage too. And it you stroll through soi Twilight you may fancy some boys from Bangkok Massage or Bonny-they are displaying themselves in front of venues.

Best time to choose boys everywhere is when you feel time is right, not  when selection is the best IMHO.      

Great to see so many newbies. It's a sign of a strong vibrant forum as well as good moderation.

Unfortunately, there are wackos who abuse their privileges and cause many to be suspicious of newbies.

Forums get stale without fresh blood and inside comments from a few members to each other bore most and

turn off newbies as well as long timers.

I'd rather see boring posts than none at all, like with any social conversation some boring and repetitive remarks are unavoidable just to keep talk going.

Agree that new blood is great asset as it brings new perspective and new threads, as for wackos -ignored long enough they tend to go away or at least turn to be passive  readers only. 

And as always , boring and wacko for some may be novelty and exciting for others. I'm surprised to see in stats that some pretty old posts are still viewed  by some daily so obviously there's still value in them 

Guest SpermAholic

Some GREAT answers for the newbie fpu70 and yes, ask away. Many people are here to help people like yourself and I really hope you enjoy your stay here in LOS as I'm sure you will.

I'm bottom by the way if you ever make your way to Pattaya. :)

Guest oriapplepie

You wont be disappointed at Hero, just ask mamasan  to show you boys with smaller endowment if you are afraid of pain. Don't be shy.

No need for Hero mono diet though , quite a few places mentioned above plus Senso, Arena, Adonis and Fan Club in the Silom area have well build boys too. Some boys from Tawan bar will give you very good massage too. And it you stroll through soi Twilight you may fancy some boys from Bangkok Massage or Bonny-they are displaying themselves in front of venues.

Best time to choose boys everywhere is when you feel time is right, not  when selection is the best IMHO.

Arena was my preferred place since the masseurs r ripped with muscles! But the place has been getting dirtier. Thus I would like to try Hero :) We Club was my first gay massage around 12 years ago when I was still a very shy boy XD

Guest oriapplepie

There's something true in Arena needing new coat of paint but still is usually  my first place to visit when in Thailand . I like the boys and for sentimental reason - my first gay place in BKK was His in the same plaza

Yup Arena needs to get refurnished ASAP while the guys there r still yummy, some of them r really nice. But time to try new places :)

I arrived at Pattaya last night and my first impression was overwhelmed w all the female sex workers and beggars on the beach road. Well, a few of the female/m-to-f transgender sisters grabbed my leg though I was hand in hand w my man, looking for a place to have dinner. LOL. Come on, we r 'sisters'! I'm not going to be lesbian for u :p

Don't be too sentimental about our sisters toughing your leg- this is where your pocket is located , doesn't matter who you are with.  Some of them are very skillful, not long ago we had thread here about stealing ladyboys.

No need to be paranoid though , but if drunk I'd use 2nd road instead.

You are right need to try  new places and boys but always is good to have some trusted ones to return to, I call them my consolators and return to them after  crappy encounters 

Guest oriapplepie

pick pockets? oh, thank yoy for the advice! The sun is setting at the gay beach and the guys r busy closing their booths XD it seems the guys in gay business in Pattaya tend to be much slimmer. But I still can see a few lean ones for eye candy :) Lovely!

Hi all,

I'm another newbie here. Just wondering whether have anyone brought back a guy from Jupiter before? May I know what's the rate? And hows' the procedure like? Just talk to mamasan and point the number? And whether do we need to tip the guy after that? Thanks a lot!

My experience at Jupiter is awful I have taken 5 boys from there and they were interested in doing as little as possible.

I will never return. However if you decide to take someone , you can expect the tip to be 2000 for short time and what you spend in the Bar for off fees etc has nothing to do with what the boy expects.

You will pay Jupiter an off fee of 4-500 baht. I am not sure of their current fee.

If a mamasan helps you I would be very specific with what you want and make sure the boy agrees to it before you pay the off fee.

Make sure he understands if he does not perform , he will get a reduced fee or possibly nothing..

Hello Xelon,

I wrote about an interesting experience that I had at Jupiter in my December 2013 BKK trip report that you might find interesting;

www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9370-trip-report-in-progress-21-dec-bkk/

Below is the quoted section in case you don't want to read the trip report.

Had dinner at Dick‘s Cafe and watched the electric scene out on the Twilight soi. After my great dinner (it was 10:45pm) I asked the waiter which go-go bar would he recommend for my last night having already been to Classic Boys, Dream Boys, Bangkok Boys, Zeus, and Tawan. He said, you MUST go to Jupiter 2002. So off to Jupiter I went and it was standing room only when I entered. It was SUPER packed and there were HOT guys already on the stage in the middle of their show. Prior to this moment, Dream Boys had been my favorite go-go bar - but rapidly Jupiter became my new favorite. Why? The show is less sleazy (there is no fuck show) and there is less dick in your face. But, instead they use a "hide and seek" approach, which is very stimulating and erotic. For example they have some sexy hot guys dancing on the stage with towels being moved in such a way that you get a 2 second glance at their enormous hard cocks and sexy ass muscles. In addition there was a hot shower soap seen in a shower with transparent glass where the boys put a lot of soap on the glass to create that “yes I can - no I can't see that hard cock“ effect. Many years ago, we had a similar shower show at the famous Muccassassina disco bar in Rome. So, I would say that Jupiter is a go-go bar with class that tries to stimulate you in an erotic way.

In addition, the individual show scenes are short and intense and fun. In between the 2 shows the boy fill the stage, there must have been about 30 of them on the stage, to strut their stuff hoping to be picked. The Jupiter customers last night were about 85% Asian with at least 1/2 under the age of 40. The remaining balance were us falangs. I did not see any women there. What I found shocking was that I had to compete for the guys on the stage with a very young guy from China - he must have been about 28 and offed the guy that I wanted who was about 30 before I could make my first move. This totally surprised me - as in all of the other go-go bars it is usually the older guys offing the younger guys and not the other way around as I saw in Jupiter.

So for my second choice I immediately set my eyes on number 5, called Jon - a nice 26 year old with a very cute smile and beautiful teeth. I rapidly asked the waiter to have him sit with me (before another young Asian beat me to it) and we chatted and we agreed that he would come back to the Babylon with me. He has a car, Jon is from Bangkok and he drove me back to the Babylon. He told me that he is 1 of 5 kids in his family and that no one knows about his secret life. We had a great time in bed even if I had to do more than him - I could tell that this guy did not have much experience in bed with men and he is most likely taken to be idolized. But more than idolize him I serviced him so well that he said, "Wow, it was so good". He finished me off and we both showered and then I paid him the standard 2,000 (no taxi money required as he has his own car). Unfortunately I don‘t remember the off bar fee but I think it was 600. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Have fun - I did!!!!

Also, let us hear about your adventure - since we cannot be in Bangkok now - it is great to hear about other peoples adventures.

Cheers,

M.

M,

I remember that story . It comes down to whether you want to be serviced or do the servicing. Jupiter boys, you will do the servicing. I agree once in awhile that can be fun. But 0 for 5 tends to make me believe you will never find a boy in Jupiter that will service you. Not my kind of place and as long as you go there to watch the show and know that the boys there expect to be serviced then go for it.

Different strokes for different folks. Just don't go there expecting to find a Hot Boy to make your dreams come true. Many better Bars for that.

Hi all,

I'm another newbie here. Just wondering whether have anyone brought back a guy from Jupiter before? May I know what's the rate? And hows' the procedure like? Just talk to mamasan and point the number? And whether do we need to tip the guy after that? Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the forum. 

My experience from may last year is the same like Firecat's, attractive looking boy of sandbag quality.Good body and good conversation but other than that he was not even pretending he is enjoying my company, after 40 minutes announced that he is tired, collected his tip and wanted taxi money. I don't ever pay taxi money but tipped him as agreed even if completely dissatisfied just because  he made himself available for shower together and at least was undressed all the time.

Yes his expected tip was 2000, off fee 400.

Despite that I will  try another boy in future as body wise Jupiter boys are my type, ever optimist hope for better next time, Had one 6 or 7 years ago, no complains then but he was new to the game.

I'd follow firecat advice - talk to mamasan and boy , be clear about what you expect.  I'd  also make clear about what tip boy expects.

But my first and foremost advice is : before you pick up boy make sure you make eye contact with him and watch reaction. If he seems disinterested, be prepared for disappointmnet -this was my fault last time. If he seems interested making eye contact or even better -  smiling at you either motion him to come to you or enlist help of mamasan who will expect 50-100 baht tip. 

You will tip boy at end of encounter in your room as this is signal for him he can go.

Don't be discouraged by both firecat's and my comments as you may be looking for  something different, as I said despite last time failure I'd try Jupiter again.

In my opinion their show is best of all BKK bars and boys most handsome.

If meeting will not turn out as you expect just chalk it off  to experience.

Move on across the street to soi Twilight where your have 7 go-go bars at your disposal . Dreamboys have selection quite close to one at Jupiter  but is also most expensive. 

Good luck and have fun.

Just imagine, you are a hot Thai guy strutting your stuff in a Gogo bar. Attractive Asian men under 40 are checking you out

and so is an ancient bald fatman. What do you do? You know climbing over a hairy massive gut and worse being under 150+ kilos

of sweating farang is so tempting or do you pay attention to the much younger, much fitter and much more attractive Asian guys.

Maybe because you chose to work at Jupiter with an Asian clientele it might give a clue to the farang but not in the land

of dreams. Damn, sometimes reality rears it's ugly head.

Guest abang1961

Well look at the issue from a Thai companion's point of view..

If I am getting horizontal and get paid the same amount, would it not be nice to share the moment with a decent (younger)  chap?

The Asian client has a higher preference than whatever-you-call yourself....Furthermore, Koreans and Japanese are relatively known to be big-tipper.