firecat69

Arrived in Pattaya

I found out a couple of years ago when I met Jack from Eros that if you are lucky enough to find a guy of BF quality, it makes life so much easier. No more running around, you have a known quantity, you get to know each other very well, and everything just goes smoothly all the time.

The hardest part, of course, is finding the guy in the first place.

The hardest part, of course, is finding the guy in the first place.

Amen to that.  It took me seven years to find my finance.  Worth the wait and I must admit I enjoyed the search. :db:  However, things do not go smoothly all the time.  Obviously you are in the honeymoon stage.

Yes, that us always difficult. But I can go back whenever I want - I just need a break from all the sex and the unhealthy late night lifestyle - and I know he'll be waiting for me. At least I hope so; it's one of the reasons I treat him so well. (Having written that, I just realised I'm in Bali at the moment living a very unhealthy late night lifestyle. So perhaps I just need a break from the guy...hehe)

But at the end of the day, he's a working boy. I know where I stand with him, and he knows exactly where he stands with me. I've only ever had 3 steady guys over all the years, and they were always waiting for me when I arrived back in Pattaya. But if a farang lavishes more money on them, I'm pretty sure I know what they'd do if we were both in town at the same time.

So my new favorite boy came over tonight and his performance was equal to or better then last night. His sister is in town and of course she does not know what he does.. He was gong to take her to see Walking Street tonight so I told him to have a good time and tomorrow plan to stay with me.

He said ok but we will see. I have 10 days left and he will see me every day if he wants and I hope he is smart enough to save the money but we all know how that goes.

A couple of photos , i just missed his head (damn camera). After I leave anyone who wants to know can PM me for info because boy has to eat. LOL

post-243-0-16925300-1404312183_thumb.png

post-243-0-61092300-1404312233_thumb.png

I just realised I'm in Bali at the moment living a very unhealthy late night lifestyle. So perhaps I just need a break from the guy...hehe)

But at the end of the day, he's a working boy. I know where I stand with him, and he knows exactly where he stands with me. I've only ever had 3 steady guys over all the years, and they were always waiting for me when I arrived back in Pattaya. But if a farang lavishes more money on them, I'm pretty sure I know what they'd do if we were both in town at the same time.

Since you are in Bali try healthy  late night lifestyle - take tour  for climb of Batur volcano. It's done at night so you can see sunrise from the top. Done last year and I'm still smiling at memory.

I like your levelheaded look at your relationship with the boy. Both sides are doing their part and both are always happy, if boy is smiling all the time I'm sure you are too. 

I don't think you will ever be  in position to post here how you were disappointed with boy and how he cheated you like some of our esteemed contributors in the past.

Early afternoon and I was bored. I know I'm not going to see my new favorite until probably late tonight.

So I took a look on Gayromeo and there was a boy that I had been chasing but he kept telling me he had no phone and I had to come to his bar. But there is a message from him saying hi which means something has changed. Either he has quit Bar or Bar closed so now he wants to talk. Frankly I can't resist a real cutie even if I think I might not get all that I want. 1000 baht is just not that important to me so sometimes I spend it even if I think outcome might be less then ideal.

I was right, he was a Top which I am not interested in but we found other things to do and he really was a very very good looking boy with a very sexy body. Well worth the equivalent of $30US.

What do you think?? hehehehe

post-243-0-36185900-1404378603_thumb.png

post-243-0-84232000-1404378671_thumb.jpg

quite a built, I'd like him too. Looks very kissable and lickable

You are right, sometimes it pays to be adventurous and  arrange for meeting without any preconditions just to see what happens.

It can be great fun to try to convert top to bottom or other way around even if attempt will not work at all.

"And I always let him decide what to do, where to go, which restaurant to eat at, etc,etc. I think this is very important, as it gives him a bit of "power" in the relationship,something these boys normally don't have - they are at the beck and call of the farangs most of the time.

Often before we enter bar or restaurant I give them some money and let them pay a bill.

It's fun watching waiter's reaction when I push the bill in boy's direction and boys seem to like it either, particularly part when later on they are giving me a change and I tell them 'keep it '.

Letting them to choose venue is not only important for reason you mentioned but also not all of them appreciate food we are fond of and some are uncomfortable in restaurants which they consider farang's territory. 

Thanks Vinapu for another good manners lesson. Simple things often make a lot of difference.

I don't even consider this good manners, it's simply in our best interest to keep our boys happy particularly for those of us who like long term offs as opposite to more business like  " you cum , I go " approach.

We are usually  handsomely rewarded if we show we care, is not about good sex only. One of memories I cherish is when boy woke up in the middle of the night  to answer nature call and on return to bed not knowing that I'm awake kissed me and whispered " I like you". Had he said "I love you" I'd likely laugh loudly but this was moving moment for me.

So where do Sunee GoGo Boys go when they tire of the one knee shuffle on stage. How about 7/11

I have had more then one boy I knew stop working Bars and get real job in 7/11 but of course they always need extra money and therefore advertise on Gayromeo.

Last night I saw a boy who used to be a regular with me and he came after finishing work at 7/11.

His photos on Gayromeo are completely accurate and I am posting 2 of the most Artistic ones from his ad.

PM me if you have questions

post-243-0-19023600-1404694003_thumb.png

post-243-0-77228700-1404694017_thumb.png

Ha well 7-11 mustn't be paying enough as I confirm I just got a message from him on gayromeo this morning ( which shortly of sending a polite "hi" reply to I haven't moved on yet, although I could be tarring the guy as "working" when in fact the truth is that he loved my profile and wants to be my actual boyfriend for free and forever lol ( yes I am joking about that last part just in case anyone's unsure :-)

Edit - oh firecat I've just noticed your timing of the guy being with you after finishing at 7-11 - so if that was after 11 he's been a busy boy as I got my message from him at 2.15am and 3am respectively ....ohhh nearly to close to call, you could have brought him over for a cup of tea and a 3 some and perhaps we would have gotten a discount due to his lack of travel requirement ! Lol. Ha now as some on the boards are committed to saving their last baht perhaps there's the answer prearranged discounted group orgies - save 30 baht a fuck if the boy doesn't have to travel ! Again just for clarity that IS a joke ! As I'm sure we all agree we'd all pay the extra baht just to avoid having to endure such a nightmare sight ! Lol

And firecat after what reading what you've said about timings unfortunately that'll have to be that boy off my list now for at least two weeks as I always insist that the boy hasn't been with any other sex partner for at LEAST two weeks before I will take them, so I'm always very clear in asking that question and thankfully I seem to Choose my partners well as so far that rule hasn't caused one single problem yet as not ONE of the boys I've ask had been with either another farang or Thai guy even in that time - I guess I'm just really lucky eh :-)

So where do Sunee GoGo Boys go when they tire of the one knee shuffle on stage. How about 7/11

I have had more then one boy I knew stop working Bars and get real job in 7/11 but of course they always need extra money and therefore advertise on Gayromeo.

I've seen that too.  Met a boy on the beach on my first trip to Pattaya he had given up on the gogo bars and had a job in Family Mart.

One one visit to his store, he even suggested the size of condom I was about to purchase was too small and showed me the numbers on the back of the packet.  Now not many convenience store staff take such trouble to check their customers size.

PS   Like the guy in the blue and white speedos.  He's cute.  Now where else have I seen that style.....?