Guest nothin2say

Bangkok Cruising

Guest nothin2say

defiantly not money boy just normal guys cruising each other out.

i'm 33 average built.

not specific time of day, just in general.  not sure when are the good cruising time of day in bangkok.

I agree with firecat69, the major malls like Siam Paragon or Central World aren't bad places to cruise if the OP has got some cruising skills. Depending on the OP's target group, the best time to start would be late afternoon (college students) or early evening (office workers). Taking a smartphone equipped with apps like Grindr, Jack'd and Hornet along can help if it's too difficult to spot likely candidates in the crowd.

If that doesn't work out that well, visiting a popular gay sauna or a gay night club might be a good idea. Good luck! :)

have your eyes open when riding BTS  / elevated subway / and MRT / underground /. Not strictly cruising areas but often you have your smiles returned and who knows where it will lead.

Years ago/ I think in 2002 / happened to me, on disembarkation  on stairs boy asked me where I'm going but stupid me I chickened out with some lie.

But Guardian Angel was on my side , day or two later I spot this boy in now defunct Tomahawk bar in soi 6, thanks  to him  I discovered short time rooms in still standing Niagara Hotel in soi 9.

Other than  that can't help you  since I prefer transactional encounters, seem to be cheaper option than free ones.

The Big C nearest to Siam square has great toilets for cruising.  I'm in my 40's and in good shape and have had several good encounters.  I've blown a few guys in the toilet stalls and had mutual jerk offs at the urinals.  I'm into more masculine dark guys and some of them have had very nice sized cocks.  I'm not interested in furthering my relationships with these guys, so it all begins and ends in the toilet. 

Guest nothin2say

@Vinapu - I usually mind my own then when on the trains ha ha. Guess I need to look around more but I'm not very into transactional encounters.

@Jackmatthew - wow sounds exciting. Which floor ? Isn't there a lot of people going in and out ? Is this the big c near some hotel ?

Also, as I just re-experienced again yesterday, walking around some of the more popular Sois (like Saladaeng and Convent) in the Silom area just at office closing time works well. On Silom Road, people are then often in a hurry and you might find it difficult to catch their eye, but in these Sois it's quite different.

Big C Ratchadamri. I can confirm toilet cruising there (there are even signs in Thai not to perform any indecent/obscene activities in the toilets, the Thai word is ลามกอนาจาร laa-mók a-naa-jaan). Others are Silom Complex and The Mall Bangkapi. Sometimes there is one, sometimes two, sometimes no-one. Have yet to participate in such activities.

@Vinapu.... I agree totally

the old expression, which costs more, sex for free or sex for money.... sex for free ALWAYS costs more in the end, lol

My late father used to say ' love is light in our life, marriage is an invoice for this light" and this came from the guy  happily married for 54 years.

My late father used to say ' love is light in our life, marriage is an invoice for this light" and this came from the guy  happily married for 54 years.

Funny you should metntion invoices

My father always calls a "wedding Invite" a "wedding invoice" - as soon as you get one - you know you are paying for some sort of gift... regardless of whether you go or not... Another scam invented by those damn straight people!

Funny you should metntion invoices

My father always calls a "wedding Invite" a "wedding invoice" - as soon as you get one - you know you are paying for some sort of gift... regardless of whether you go or not... Another scam invented by those damn straight people!

but now in quite a few progressive  countries gays can take an advantage of this scam and sent their own invoices