vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

Yes , I used one between Patpongs and good to know that there's another one nearby. Next time I have dental problem I use it as excuse to jump on the plane to BKK. 

As side note, one of dentists at Silom location is real hunk who would not be out of place on the Tawan's scene, he probably is able to extract  the teeth by hand.

As for expense I still think massage is better value for money than offing go-go boy, I tip the same but cost of massage is usually less than drinks for me , boy and off fee.

Haha you are right about the hunky dentist. A friend of mine had him there some years ago and was flirting with him shamelessly ;-)

There are quite many such dentist shops in Bangkok, in fact there is another on also on Soi Saladaeng, about 50m into the street on the right hand side on the corner of Saladaeng Soi 2, the name is something like so-and-so dental clinic, I think. Haven't tried that one, but looks similar to Dr. Smile. 

Thanks for the explanation. Eberyone has their preferences :-)

As for the expenses, when you off LT that's more expensive than massage, but MUCH more time and skin contact, which you're after so I guess the value is still there. On ST offing I see your point.

hello Anddy,

What is the difference between an "Organ II" an "Organ I" massage ??

Thanks,

M.

Organ I = visceral health

Organ II= sexual health

post-11689-0-74875000-1423383835_thumb.png

Organ I probably looks like this, picture from Dr. Bear's facebook page:

1461760_957179524292525_8083051794014304

I don't like massages in that area that much. Sometimes in normal massages, they massage the stomach area as well, but then it is only for a few minutes. Having an intense and long massage there is clearly not my thing.

Guest Nicko1

Hi Vinapu

Just wanna say thank you for all the details and everything. It will definitely help me much on my kinda first time visit to Bangkok in middle of April. Thanks!

Guest Nicko1

welcome to the forum Nicko1 and don't forget to get wet at Songkran.

Can we count on some trip report from you?

Oh I wish i could write some report on my trip, but trust me I don't have much talent. And since it would be my first, definitely my reports would be boring.

Anyway, I won't have the chance to get wet on the Songkran as I will be going there after Songkran. Just a short tip, as I am staying in Malaysia, it is not that far from Bangkok.

26 March

Hi Vinapu. Just wanna say thank you for all the details and everything. It will definitely help me much on my kinda first time visit to Bangkok in middle of April. Thanks!

28 March

I am staying in Malaysia, it is not that far from Bangkok.

Oh I wish i could write some report on my trip, but trust me I don't have much talent. And since it would be my first, definitely my reports would be boring.

Anyway, I won't have the chance to get wet on the Songkran as I will be going there after Songkran. Just a short tip, as I am staying in Malaysia, it is not that far from Bangkok.

don't cut yourself short, no reports are boring and it's always interesting how new visitors are seeing Bangkok scene

I hope you could report or write your experiences. It can only help Im sure :D 

I have never been to Thailand before and I have gathered enough courage to go this year. Just need to get my research done, i.e. when to go and where to stay. I\ll be visiting from Malaysia too. 

I'd like to try out the massage places there to, as well as the local bar scene. Im excited but full of trepidation. Worried I'd say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, not tip enough, not have enough .... lol. 

I'd like to try out the massage places there to, as well as the local bar scene. Im excited but full of trepidation. Worried I'd say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, not tip enough, not have enough .... lol. 

as firecat said , don't worry about anything , just go.

If you don't speak Thai is not much you can say wrong,behave like you would in your own country and you will do nothing wrong, as for tipping not enough it can be easily corrected by slipping another note. My personal experience from the first trip is tipping too much though / long time rate for short time , I did know difference/.

Not having enough can be easily corrected by slipping plastic into cash machine.

Just don't fall in love too fast

as firecat said , don't worry about anything , just go.

If you don't speak Thai is not much you can say wrong,behave like you would in your own country and you will do nothing wrong, as for tipping not enough it can be easily corrected by slipping another note. My personal experience from the first trip is tipping too much though / long time rate for short time , I did know difference/.

Not having enough can be easily corrected by slipping plastic into cash machine.

Just don't fall in love too fast

Lol- I don't intend to fall in love anytime soon.

Been burnt pretty bad in my last relationship. But I will take heed to your advice. Thank you.

Would it be good to go alone for my first time?  

Going alone I think depends on what your intentions are. If you want to bring boys back to your room, it's better to go alone. Then no worries about arranging schedules. If your happy with just massage palors then sharing you room with a friend wouldn't be a problem.

If you were to go with a friend, it would be best to have the same thoughts about why your there. That way you don't need to sneak time away. Once you make your first connection with a boy, there will be no stoping you. You will see how easy it is and you won't be alone for long. :)

Lol- I don't intend to fall in love anytime soon.

Been burnt pretty bad in my last relationship. But I will take heed to your advice. Thank you.

Would it be good to go alone for my first time?  

you go alone you have freedom of doing whatever you want but at times you mat get bored / easily cured by hiring consolator as I call them /

you go with somebody you have a company but always need to compromise  since rarely two people like the same or even are getting hungry at the same time.

Week or two in LOS should cure your burns from last relationship as nothing soothes you burns better than warm Thai smile  and smooth Thai skin

Guest Nicko1

I hope you could report or write your experiences. It can only help Im sure :D

I have never been to Thailand before and I have gathered enough courage to go this year. Just need to get my research done, i.e. when to go and where to stay. I\ll be visiting from Malaysia too.

Guest Nicko1

Aikuchi

Ermm maybe I will share a bit of my experienced as a first time visitor in bangkok. Anyway I'll be off to Bangkok on the 17th April. When will you be going there?

Really you are visiting Malaysis too? If you want to enjoy the massage and bar scene in Malaysia, you need to go Kuala Lumpur. Other places, not so much you can enjoy.

vinapu,  I read your full trip report and it left me in awe.

I thought that so much activity could only be had by a superman,  even as a teenager I'm not sure I could keep up like that.

Then I read that you don't make every encounter a heavy fucking event, and this agreed very much with me.  I find that there is much, much sex to be had without copulation, instead it can be endless mutual playing with eventually a super climax by the boy that one feels like it is one's own.  So this takes care of the natural limitations...

I usually visit BKK for two weeks, and I am attracted to their gay saunas.  Not because the sex there is free, but because it is not a sure thing and I have to work hard on the seduction and accept being seduced, and this is a gift for my ego when I score big.  It's the excitement of the chase, and the enjoyment of the prey.  A feeling of satisfaction even if ending with empty hands, maybe without gain but also without loss.

But reading your report I started doing some math.  If during the two week vacation I engage 30 boys, either by massage or offing, and taking a rough figure of US$ 100 per boy, this adds up to $3,000.

Even if I can afford it, I would never accept to pay $3,000 extra for flying in business/first class instead of economy.  I rather give that extra money to charity.  My assss can take a 24 hour trip in economy without problems.  But here I am looking at two weeks in heaven for $3,000,  and this seems a bargain, very good value!

While I feel that $3,000 is a waste for sleeping instead of sitting in the plane, the enjoyment of 30 selected boys is not!   How about the morality of buying sex??  The 30 boys are happy to find customers, this is what they want,  and the money they receive is spread quite thin among many people, so it can do a lot of good.  Something quite different than giving it to the shareholders of airline stocks.

I like the idea of massage boys because it does not feel as crude prostitution as the offing of go-go boys.  But I have a problem: I don't like to be massaged, to have someone fool around with my body.  I think that a healthy body does not need massage, and I don't want someone to take the trouble working hard on that what I don't need.  I may be able to overcome this by rationalizing that this work is what gives someone a job, a way to make a living.  This is what I think when I buy unhealthy cookies from girl scouts to help their cause.  And maybe if I accept to be massaged, I will start enjoying it and be able to judge when it is good or bad. 

vinapu,  I appreciate learning from the experience of others, and I will give some serious thought about following in your steps and discover still untried exciting pleasures in BKK.

Only one concern still lingers.  I try to stay away from unsafe sex, I am a top when the occasion asks for it, and then I use protection, keep risk of the most serious STDs relatively low.  So far in all my encounters in Asia, and there have been many, i have never caught anything.  But people in BKK cannot be so different than in other places and be totally free of illness.  The probability of infection raises proportionally with the number of encounters.  How you evaluate this in the scheme of continuous contact with sex workers, who go from one customer to the other?

When comes to boys in LOS it not only body contact but also whole theater around the trade. All those drinks , tips, shows. mamasans, deliberations who is the best looking and wondering if he will be of any use are making Thailand vacations fun and fulfilling.

Somebody may call it waste but I know plenty people careful with boy or girl spending but splurging money on hotels , restaurants , shopping and business class  tickets  so I guess we all have our indulgences. 

We in agreement of how '3000' should be placed. I'd not spend this on upgraded ticket even if related to Rotschild because I know  I will not sleep on the plane heading to BKK out of excitement. 

I like being massaged, I don't need it but feel better and I like gradual build-up of tension and excitement. On economical side I'd rather spend money on being massaged than the same if not higher amount on drinks for me and a boy.

As for STD I'm not naive, I know they are constantly exposed and some of them seem to be careless too so mentally I treat them all as HIV positive and  infected with everything else. Full protection and no kidding, no sex is better than unprotected one.

This is one of reasons I prefer massage   places and go-go over street  and internet trade. Half or almost naked  boy with some kind of infection quite possibly would show it before you even look THERE.

Hand holding session overnight at end of day may prove much more pleasurable than best fuck of your life 

I can see how the whole protocol can be exciting,  after getting confident by doing it a couple of times.

Agree!!! Splurging on hotels, fine restaurants, expensive shopping is only to impress others, to feel important in business trips or with family.  In sex travel the important spending is in that what has to do with sex.

In the long flights to BKK I don't try to sleep because I understand that it is not healthy doing it sitting down, and because I will sleep at the airport.  I may sleep some anyway, and there is good entertainment in the new planes aside from whatever I bring with me.  And yes, a lot of patience is brought out by the excitement of anticipating what is coming.

You are very wise in regard to STDs.  I will be extra careful too.  Hand holding with one hand and playing all over him with the other is a long lasting enjoyment. :)

Reading the discussions of STD, does anyone know if kissing would also infected with any STD?

I am not keen on deep wet kiss but a gentle kiss is still a plus when meeting the boy u really like.

Cut (unused) condom in half and use it between your and his lips and while rimming. You can decide yourself if you lick original inside or outside of condom.

Splurging on hotels, fine restaurants, expensive shopping is only to impress others, to feel important in business trips or with family. 

people can spend money on whatever gives them a kick and whatever their priorities are. Nothing wrong with spending to impress others or ourselves.

But we need to accept fact that others may find it waste and may be even right.

Reading the discussions of STD, does anyone know if kissing would also infected with any STD?

I am not keen on deep wet kiss but a gentle kiss is still a plus when meeting the boy u really like.

No idea about transmission but I'd not off any boy without asking him question if he kisses

people can spend money on whatever gives them a kick and whatever their priorities are. Nothing wrong with spending to impress others or ourselves.

But we need to accept fact that others may find it waste and may be even right.

The most wrong you have ever been. Nobody can be right about whether where I stay or how I travel is a waste. They can decide it is a waste for them but they cannot be right that it is a waste for me.

Some are able to spend the same amount more wisely then others and get far more for it. My beautiful ocean view apartment in Pattaya costs me 1200 baht a day. A ridiculously low amount for a beautiful apartment with Big Balcony over looking the ocean, big bathroom with big shower. Fabulous pool etc.

Now I know you can get some 10x12 room with a cement bed , tiny shower ,old bedding etc and noisy a/c (maybe) and a ton of other things that make it unacceptable for me . Might even get it for 900 baht in slow season, more in high season.

So I'm the one who doesn't get why someone would worry about 300 baht which for me is $8 when they probably spend 5x that on booze.

And by the way same kind of apartments can be had in BKK ( without the Ocean View) So you can have OM YIM and places like it where the toilets don't work, the bedding is old, best check carefully for no bed bugs etc etc etc.

I'll spend a tiny bit more and be very comfortable.

Cut (unused) condom in half and use it between your and his lips and while rimming. You can decide yourself if you lick original inside or outside of condom.

that's what doctors or STD-health promotions propagate, but that's about the most unappealing thing ever. Has anyone done that and gotten any enjoyment out of it???

If that's the alternative I'd rather not do it at all if I was too concerned about whatever infection. Besides, if you get a Syphilis, big deal, easily treated and cured. The same goes for other STDs, for others obviously not, I'm aware of that. BUT there is NEVER 100% safety and thus no risk no fun. So boils down to an evaluation of the risks and the potential damage. Each has to make his own.