williewillie

XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1

XBoys moved across the Soi to its present location (it was Xboys Pattayaland once). Large stage usually with around 20 friendly eager Gogo boys.

Erotic show several times nightly. Tobacco smoking allowed. Drinks 260b. Monthly 'special'

shows. Music can be quite loud.

I saw the 10pm show on Friday and it was amazing. About a dozen boners in opening act, followed by 5 naked pairs,

still aroused, sexy dancing. Third act was 3 boy shower show also in the buff. Some new boys and future superstars.

There was no tobacco smoking that night but big spending groups who smoke are sometimes accommodated. Money talks.

Ear plugs always a good idea as music is at high level. Gogo boys before show mostly average.

I never quite get the fascination some have with Super Star boys who always seem not to be available for offs.

may be viewing pleasure plays the trick.

I like Jupiter shows and boys but when entering bar mentally i'm not even considering offing a boy due to bad experience in the past  but can watch them to no end.

And really what is Super Star? Everybody has own definition and my super star  may be genetic garbage to somebody else and other way around.

may be viewing pleasure plays the trick.

I like Jupiter shows and boys but when entering bar mentally i'm not even considering offing a boy due to bad experience in the past  but can watch them to no end.

And really what is Super Star? Everybody has own definition and my super star  may be genetic garbage to somebody else and other way around.

vinapu always right on target and hits the nail on the head with this post. It helps that we both share similar tastes.

I agree but just like my last visit to Boys in Pattaya, there were some cute boys in show but not available for offs. So when you say GoGo Boys mostly average , I assume they are the ones available for offs and not the ones you refer to Super Stars.

If I made the wrong assumption then good!

Plus I don't really think necessarily everyone has his own definition of Super Star.  Yes in personal preference but in a wider definition I think most of us will agree if someone is Super Star even if not our personal type.

I see lots of boys in photo shoots thread that I would consider Super Stars even though they are not my type.

I agree but just like my last visit to Boys in Pattaya, there were some cute boys in show but not available for offs. So when you say GoGo Boys mostly average , I assume they are the ones available for offs and not the ones you refer to Super Stars.

If I made the wrong assumption then good!

Aha! Now I understand .

Firecat is correct but one part is wrong. This thread is about XBoys bar not Boyzboyzboyz in Boyztown.

Boyzboyzboyz has some boys who only work in the show and are not offable. The same is true about the B-Boys crew.

And hopefully, for the last time, all boys at XBoys are there to be offed, Gogo boys, show boys, all boys.

Guest Fatfifty

Went 2 times in last week. Both shows very good, both shows 90% different. I like when the show is changed up nightly.

Last night no shower show, but that's ok with me, since every act was very entertaining..

Yes, I believe all boys are ready to be offed... Had my hand down the waiters pants, he seemed to enjoy it. ;)

We saw the 10pm show twice recently. The show has changed somewhat. The opening number with the parade of

hard-ons has been replaced with 8 boys in pairs doing sensual movements sans clothing. Next number, a shower scene,

also in the buff.

The downside is tobacco smoking, which was non an issue on first visit but horrible the last time with Chinese chain smoker.

Will stop in again for monthly special show.

vinapu will be interested to know that the lad with the grotesque silicon cock was in the nude show on my last visit.

vinapu will be interested to know that the lad with the grotesque silicon cock was in the nude show on my last visit.

While I feel sorry for him I'd be rather interested in hearing that he is not in any show. Grotesque is the right word but should be written in all letters capital in his case.

But no doubt there are fans of his appendage since he is still performing

If anyone is interested the BBoys perform at both Xboys & Boyz3.

Two weeks ago I caught their performance at both places. At Xboys seven of them took the stage, and coke cost 260 baht, and some of the patrons were smoking cigarettes.

About half an hour later, nine of them appeared at Boyz3 and performed similar routines. Coke cost 250 baht.

After each performance they went around for tips, but only a handful of customers contributed.

For the big cock shows, there were two outstanding guys at Xboys, one with a sculpted body, and the other with a great cock pointing upwards.

Boyz3 have more than a dozen guys going around some with impressive organs for closer inspection.

If you're pressed for time and still want to see the BBoys show, and plenty of big cocks, I would recommend Boyz3 bar. And you'll also save 10 baht on coke.

Xboys show pales in comparison to Boyzboyzboyz show.

Maybe 100 boys/men in total at Boyzboyzboyz versus a dozen at Xboys show.

The 'no tobacco smoking' policy and reasonable music volume, put Boyzboyzboyz show in a class by itself.

Still, on a good night, Xboys show can be hot and fun. Try it on a special show night for best shot.

If anyone is interested the BBoys perform at both Xboys & Boyz3.

Two weeks ago I caught their performance at both places. At Xboys seven of them took the stage, and coke cost 260 baht, and some of the patrons were smoking cigarettes.

About half an hour later, nine of them appeared at Boyz3 and performed similar routines. Coke cost 250 baht.

After each performance they went around for tips, but only a handful of customers contributed.

For the big cock shows, there were two outstanding guys at Xboys, one with a sculpted body, and the other with a great cock pointing upwards.

Boyz3 have more than a dozen guys going around some with impressive organs for closer inspection.

If you're pressed for time and still want to see the BBoys show, and plenty of big cocks, I would recommend Boyz3 bar. And you'll also save 10 baht on coke.

The boy with the straight up boner has gone home but is expected back soon. He sometimes is the top in the show's finale.

The sculpted body guy, is usually there and lives upstairs. Incredible buns on both boys.

When Xboys was across the soi in now closed location, there was easier access to the boys and

some would sit with you or stand for your exploration. The old location was more fun and easier to get personal,

I'll be going there next month. They have full on sex there? I can feel them up to decide who I want to off?

Last time I was there yes, they did have full on sex as part of the show and actually walked around the audience collecting tips whilst copulating.

No sure if you can off all of the cock show Boys and I don't think the B-Boys are available but certainly you can invite one of the dancers to join you and I suppose you could discreetly feel them up if you are so inclined.

The availability of the B-Boys is a reoccurring topic. The simple answer is no.

However, if you can speak Thai and are willing to splurge, anything is possible but for the

vast majority, the B-Boys are not interested.

I've heard a wealthy Asian man kept a couple of the boys but they received 100,000b.++ motorbikes. iPhones etc.

Money talks, just like everywhere in the world.

The big cocked boys at Xboys are happy to take care of you, just like the big cocked boys at the other boy bars but

often are spoiled by drooling farangs who gush and pay just to worship the boys and their manhood.