williewillie

XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1

hope you will report your findings

Ok, vinapu.

We were only customers at Xboys tonight at 9:57pm. A few more customers entered as the 10:00 started. No Chinese

and no one was smoking cigarettes.

Not very 'special' show. Only 5 fully naked boys in first scene with boners. All very hot but used to twice as many in 'special'

show. About 5 or 6 new Gogo boys who looked like they were very new to the business (not in show).

Could be some winners

if they last. Very sensual shower show and

boys were playful in general. I wasn't tempted to stay for 11:30 show.

This is the first time i come to pattaya with my friends. How much xboy gogo bar entrance fee for tonight?

Unless it's changed since I was last there in November last year there is no charge for admission at X-Boys just sit down and order a drink.

This is the first time i come to pattaya with my friends. How much xboy gogo bar entrance fee for tonight?

There is no entrance fee as such, but the drinks are expensive at around 200 baht each, but you get the show for that as well.

Helpful to have a small stash of 100 baht notes as well so as to be able to tip the boys if you want their attention.

Guest Haris77w

Thank for the feedback guys. I went to xboy last night, they charged baht240 for a drink( juice) and baht260 (beer). The show was quite happening and full house and the show started with parade of bigcock, fucking show, cute dance group and again fucking show.

We checked out Xboys last night. Not many customers, no one smoking cigarettes, and only issue was very loud music.

Out of the 8-9 boys in the opening act, known as the bigcock show, 5-6 were very hot and the others were fine.

Don't be late and miss the first act. I'll try to remember earplugs next time. We had a good old time at

first show at 10pm.

Another visit to Xboys last night. We arrived a little early and were the only customers until show started.

The bigcock was very good with a couple of the lads naked. The next segment was 4 boys , with 2 nude and hard. Very erotic. The B-boys were

excellent and seemed to be about 20 boys. Only negative was a Indian looking ladyman doing a dance holding a

bowl with a candle burning. She came around after for tips. Music different, gangsta rap. Some cigarette smoking.

Some will know a dark skinned boy, named Beer, who walks very fast and moves his arms in a jerky fashion. He's a go go boy now. His behavior is odd on the stage.

Some will know a dark skinned boy, named Beer, who walks very fast and moves his arms in a jerky fashion. He's a go go boy now. His behavior is odd on the stage.

I was in X-Boys last weekend (drink price 150 Baht for my orange juice, that's the first time drink prices come down, I remember paying 240 (?) in their previous location about two years ago), but didn't see any boy who matches.

Rather amazinging he can hold a job. I've heard he's an animal in the sack,well hung, and up for anything but beware

he can be clingy. Beer can be found on gayromeo too.

Sounds good! What is his profile on gayromeo. Even better a review by someone who has personal experience?

I was in X-Boys last weekend (drink price 150 Baht for my orange juice, that's the first time drink prices come down, I remember paying 240 (?) in their previous location about two years ago), but didn't see any boy who matches.

Sounds good! What is his profile on gayromeo. Even better a review by someone who has personal experience?

you will not miss him  so likely he was absent when you were there.

Not sure he will be your type as he is not exactly skinny twink

It had been several months since our last visit. Few customers for show but several cigarette smokers.

Less gogo boys than before but still quite a few. Music not too loud and seating changed somewhat.

lots of nudity for those who enjoy 'free willies'. Drinks 260b.

3 old favorites still strutting their stuff.

Bia not longer working here and back to fast walking as before.

Oh beer. Had him numerous times on all

My trips. Not a twink but hot body

Nice big ass soccer legs etc.

He is wacky acting walks incredibly fast

And really makes the rounds in sunee

Boyz town and jomtien. He will be sort

Of a pest if u off him a few times.

But will leave u alone when u make it

Clear ur not interested. Once in awhile

I spot him grab him as a consolation

Prize when all else fails. U can b

Totally uninhibited with beer.

About him willing to do everything I

Don't know about that.

Last night I regretted my decision to stop in for the show. There have been very few boys in bigcock show for many weeks.

I enjoyed it when there were 10 or more lads strutting their stuff. In recent weeks, from 3 to 5 boys , but last night only 2 !

The hot boy in the shower was wearing a speedo and I paid my bin and left early.

A favorite, A, was offed just before the show and his absence made a big different.

I had stopped going for a few weeks and will continue to steer clear for a while.

Boyzboyzboyz continues to have a stage full of boys in the show and the finale features 20+ lads in all their glory. No low season

at boyzboyzboyz.

2 hours ago, williewillie said:

This Saturday, December 21,  2019, Xboys is celebrating its tenth anniversary.  Special show, food.  We plan to go and see the

newly resumed Dream Boys show afterwards..

... and report our findings in later than on Boxing Day ?

10 hours ago, williewillie said:

This Saturday, December 21,  2019, Xboys is celebrating its tenth anniversary.  Special show, food.  We plan to go and see the

newly resumed Dream Boys show afterwards..

I guess ill be heading there as well lol.