williewillie

XBoys Gogo bar on Pattayaland Soi 1

This is interesting. So you can't off the boys at bbboys? I'm less inclined to go there.

relax and go, you can off boys from BBB and there are dozens of them waiting for you. Also show is possibly best of all go-gos in Thailand.

B-Boys is break dance  / I think it's how it's called , correct me if I'm wrong / troupe performing as visiting guests. Those boys are out of bounds for offs  or at least it's what it seems. But their performance is  a highlight of the show.     

The B-Boys failed to appear last night at the 10pm Xboys show. The show has changed yet again. Opening act was about

10 naked boys who come out on the stage under a large cloth. The cloth falls down and there are naked guys simulating

anal intercourse. Next was two guys in foam who carry on sensually. Next the same two shower off the foam, one was

hard and the other not. At least they're trying new ideas and the good news was many more Gogo boys. Music level

wasn't too loud and no one was smoking cigarettes.

We missed the monthly special show the night before.

no no no

I´m totally drunk at the moment - but since I was at BBB every night in the recent weeks - I know for sure that this video is

made in BoysBoysBoys - and I´m nearly sure it was the second show, because in the second show the BBoys try more experimental things - and you see that a lot of GoGo-Boys in the audience - typical for the second show

BTW - the moves of the boy at 2:30 are simply amazing and unbelievable - and the twins are my favourites at all ;-)

the stage on X-Boys got two digital watches - and i laugh all time that they don´t show the same time ;-)

Must have  been the night I don't remember being there, lol

Tough getting old and the mind (with the help of Bacardi) starts to go.... I was sure it was X-Boys, but after looking at the time of the video and youtube videos....was Boyz Boyz Boyz...... wtf else happened that I don't remember?

Crayontt.... any Idea?

Special monthly show tomorrow, the 21st.

Special show every 21st of every month.

Sorry for a newbie type question - but what makes the 'special show, special? (and what time is it?)

I have never yet been to XBoys but I hope to be back in Pattaya at the end of next week so I will be in town on the 21st :)

It's been a long time between visits to Xboys. Tonight's 10pm show was superb, if you like manly guys with prodigious erections..

4 or 5 stunning guys out of the 8 in the first skit, the bigcock show. The Gogo boys were okay and I didn't know several

superstars were back stage for the show. The boys were having fun, there was a setup at one front table just for the boys.

Sparse crowd, and only noticed one cigarette smoked during the hour we were at Xboys.

It can be nasty with smoking, so it's dodgy if you don't like cigarette smoking.

One cannot go to the best show in town, Boyzboyzboyz every night and Xboys was a good alternative this evening.

An addendum:

The B-Boys appeared at Xboys last night and it was the same group of newbies as in Boyzboyzboyz show. Some of the staff at

Boyzboyzboyz speak English well, so I'll ask and see if they know what happened to the B-Boys.

Anyone who sees the new B-Boys will wonder what all the talk was about over the years.