Everything posted by vinapu
-
LOS Trip Report
That's nothing. One of my closest friends was commuting to work 1 hr 45 mins ONE WAY !!! for over 20 years
-
Thailand's Queen Mother Dies
no harm done with double posts
-
Her Majesty Queen Sirikit, the Queen Mother, has died.
just go and don't worry about closures . It may be bit toned down here and there, specially loud music but otherwise industry of our interest should operate full normal
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
Arena is living proof that there's life outside of internet and social media. I don't think they have current account anywhere. And still they are alive and kicking, as you as you enter in you will see meaning of saying ' room was filed with testosterone ". Just go there on your first day , following day I already scheduled trip to Jey Spa for you as mentioned in another thread.
-
First time Pattaya report
+1 that's one of reasons I recently fell in love with Zing Hotel ( NOT Zing Resort in Jomtien Complex), one half way between Pattaya and Jomtien complex.
-
Bangkok Trip Report
when comes to Jey Spa, you better do, take it from me
-
Barry Kenyon dies in pattaya road crash
area where accident happen, right where Jomtien bus station is, is particularly dangerous to cross the road for two reasons : - manoeuvring busses often partially obstruct view for both drivers and pedestrians - there long stretch of road without intersection so vehicles are moving at speed.
-
LOS Trip Report
it's why while there I prefer to deal with bars, massage shops and if Grindr, with boys clearly hinting they are money boys (MS). I simply don't believe in boyfriendship where great distance is involved. For some people it may work, for most it will not. When dealing with commercial scene it's easier to do the deed, pay up and go own way. Just this Thursday , out of blue i got photos of boys I was with , each on hospital bed. Neither did ask for anything but when I asked " what's wrong, are you sick? ", no responses com either. Both Cambodian and in Cambodia. If they ask for money I have well rehearsed response " I only give money when we meet in my room" . Even if your guy had a job and doesn't need any support from you I don't think it will work due to distance you are living apart. Good he did not ask you to marry him.
-
Paris Louvre Jewels Heist
Indeed, I like Guernica in my living room better that original in Reina Sophia museum in Madrid
-
Paris Louvre Jewels Heist
I remain unconviced
-
Newly migrated expat, had a couple questions
that's indeed unique and will make to to stand out
- Boots on Netflix
-
Paris Louvre Jewels Heist
beautiful useless things. Painting at least can cover crack or hole in the wall
-
Bangkok Trip Report
yes, if you liked him
-
LOS Trip Report
enjoy while it lasts, you are doing good job utilizing your time there. You don't want any regrets upon returning home that you did not do this or that. .................. exactly , I'd never ask mamasan how much I'm supposed to give a guy. That is to be sorted between guy and me.
- LOS Trip Report
-
LOS Trip Report
you must be my long lost twin brother, waiting impatiently for your take of Hot Male which is another bar I like. I'm not fan of Freshboys but it needs to be said they must be doing something right packing bar to such degree. Don't forget about Jupiter, Banana Club, Dreamboys, Atlas and ThanTawan
-
LOS Trip Report
and that the reason for migrating from bars to massages quite a few boys told me
-
LOS Trip Report
you such seasoned diplomat
-
LOS Trip Report
you were bumped to first class and still had audacity to write letter of complain because of some food????? Certainly you don't have any fear of God and audacity must be your second name, lol.
-
LOS Trip Report
absolutely not!!! I love mushrooms, I one doesn't like , their pieces can always be put aside. By the wat Derby King is only place I know in Bangkok adding mushrooms to chicken with cashew nuts. Getting nostalgic, sigh
- Bangkok Trip Report
-
Sunee Plaza Happy Boys
not for nothing my father used to call alcohol ' talking water"
-
LOS Trip Report
3000 is completely out of whack there. That may be requested is some upscale shop by very upsacle boy but on Suriwong ? Hunks at Jey are happy with 1800-200 for 1.50 hrs session so even your 2000 was very generous
-
LOS Trip Report
Chicken with cashew nots is one of those dishes which tastes bit differently in every place you sample it, owing both to ingredients and way chicken meat is prepared. I even had an impression that in either Foodland in Silom taste is not exactly the same. Happy Beer Garden on Suriwong opposite Raya hotel makes good one and I liked one served in cafeteria of Ibis Silom lobby. .................... advantage of going to bar with somebody is that you will be less harassed by mamasans about hiring a company. Disadvantage is that it cost twice as much owing to need to buy drink for your companion as well as being restricted with your flirting. Generally speaking when comes to taking boys to bars I do it only if they express such desire. Some of them do, lots don't