Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. yes, mamasan will know but there's one person who will know even better - boy himself. Some of them would say ' no' in the venue ( face) but when you are with him in more private setting they may change a mind.
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Some people have all luck in life
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    glad to hear you are already back
  4. I'd be more concerned about noise in The Venue than Ambiance, as rob says Boyztown seems pretty quiet and Complex bars seem to compete on noise level. I Jan I discovered joys of living in between two areas and opted for Zing hotel ( not Zing Resort ), mid way between both. Repeated in Jun.
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I visited the place on my last day in Bangkok and quite liked it . I was hoping handsome guy spotted few days before will be one serving me but it turned out he is the BOSS and is not giving massages. Not that it was anything wrong with my assigned masseur, just in looks department boss outshined him
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    he is not making it up . I was there last full week of Jun, visited all bars other than Hot Male and on every visit I noticed boys outnumbered customers. And no, no rain other than one short downpour during that week.
  7. never enough reports as everybody has own angle. Once i went there with 2 other members and our impressions covered full spectrum from exciting to boring( it was my opinion as I' not into twinks really)
  8. Still it may be only change for those who stay at Dusit Thani
  9. beautiful sight of three A380 landing but watching it I got goosebumps thinking about crowd in terminals after three beast released their passengers at the same time
  10. nothing wrong about being prostitute loving. Being televangelists is another matter but that's the problem of those who support him with their own hard earned and easily stolen money
  11. vinapu replied to peterzz6's topic in Gay Thailand
    yes , my days 2-4 of recent trip were there and yes , indeed I went by Jomtien bus from and to the airport, 143 baht each way.
  12. vinapu replied to peterzz6's topic in Gay Thailand
    new name for same old, same old Tawan and then The One . I attended their grand opening on Sunday week ago and reported it in "Patpong comings and goings " thread
  13. nothing strange as I venture to say Thai public doesn't believe for impartiality of Constitutional Court which after all removed duly elected Pita from politics as well
  14. lets not pretend even for one second that Thai courts are even iota independent
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I regret we couldn't meet but as it happened it was only evening of my trip I could invite those my two superstars in sequence as previously I was occupied with guy I brought in from Cambodia. ................. New name brought by supposedly new owner is Rainbow Dragon
  16. Thai politics is true swamp. It looks Shinawatras are reaping poisoned fruits of kowtowing to royalist cabal in order to be put in power and betrayed their base. Pita awaits for a job he was elected to.
  17. I just returned from Thailand and yes, it looks that because of 7 day visa a lot of Khmer guys left and now they are pondering their options. Since recent spat between two countries seems to be sourced in internal politics rather than real border dispute serving only as haze and smoke , chances are situation will return to normal in few months. A lot doesn't mean all , as quite a few are still soldering on. I visited all Bangkok bars bar Hot Male as well as Best Bar, Dreamboys and XBoys in Pattaya and everywhere situation was the same - numbers of boys on the stage was higher than number of patrons in the bar at the time so I wouldn't worry about price inflation.
  18. That thr best way I think but on condition she takes care about the room daily. My last 5 nights in Bangkok I was in Raya and 3 different ladies were taking care of the room.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I'm not down. Some things did not work as planned. If one goes to the Rome in Jun doesn't expect snow, right? This is what happened to me twice on this trip, evough to qualify her bit derailed.
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It's well overdramatic but I find it motivating to write something. It's why. It was not as bad as it sounds although far from my best, life situation and my poor decision conspired to spoil it.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    This time I will need to muster my motivation to do it so be patient. I already have a tittle "Thank God it's over"
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    One never lends spouse and stamp collection as they used to say in medieval times
  23. While I fully agree on a merit of buying new (my father used to say " old only violin and wine is good) I wonder if there are other brands of smartphones available than no doubt precious Iphone and if that is what , at end of day , poor people, need to own ?
  24. vinapu replied to Sky's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Coming from the airport this morning where I dropped my visiting guy notices quite high number of people wearing masks, perhaps 1 in 10 if not 8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.