Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong comings and goings
Exactly. It was no more than 12 customers when we entered so how they made such mistake it's beyond me, but what do I know ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
No, not quite. With my Cambodian guy I imported from Cambodia we went to Dreamboys and offed guy from there. That guy wanted to see Jupiter show as he never been there. So off three of us went , we did not off anybody from Jupiter but after show was over three of us went to my hotel and spe d the night there perusing stamp collections three if us gathered over years
-
Patpong comings and goings
At 500 a drink it's in line with all other bars in Bangkok
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
For sure they are gratefull. I leave my 20 baht a day , sometimes more if there was mess left in the room, tip for cleaning stuff on daily basis. Leaving it at end of trip is bad idea for two reasons and I got it from experienced hotel worker in family. First, specially if you are leaving on weekend, tip may be collected not by somebody who did a job for you day after day but by somebody who has part time weekend job. Second, often checking room on check out may be done by staff from reception or somebody else , not actuall cleaner and that person may collect undeserved bounty.
-
Patpong comings and goings
As for Jupiter incident they took my boy fif wrong person so obviously even recording number wouldn't prevent that as they could record wrong number too. What surprised me was that masmasan was pretty adamant and if not boy's help it could be a scene. The same God they definitely try to charge me fof two offs as other guy I was with used to work in Jupiter at one point.
-
Patpong comings and goings
In Bangkok I wouldn't worry about being alone as usually there are some customers, at least I most popular hours 10-12. Definitely there are advantages in slower times like choice if boys and/or seats in bars. Lots of attractive massage boys everywhere , all hoping for the best. Disadvantage is that mamasans may pester you more, if only out of boredom.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yesterday it was Dreamboys anf then at insistence of guy I offed from there, Jupiter. Very slow night in both bars. I'd say staff outnumbered guests in both. Novelty was quite big, 7 or 8 strong, pack of Indian tourists in Dreamboys. Not long ago almost impossible to see them I bars, now almost everywhere. In Jupiter it resulted in choice seats in front of stage. Rare treat there if you are not regular. And I caught few smiles from boys, some directed at me. Shock! Guy I offed from Dreamboys and who wanted to see Jupiter show got mistaken as Jupiter own staff and upon leaving they charged me off fee!!!!. It took some comotion to sort things out. So watch out what appears in your check bin. As usual boys very attractive.
-
Patpong comings and goings
-
Trip Report - Thailand June 2025
As I painfully discovered on curent trip traveling companion, even if well rehearsed before, may turn bit and that's very big BIT, disappointing.
-
New Electronic Arrival Form
Most likely thay had it I their system already so did not bother to ask to see
-
Bar in Jomtien
It I'll be new one in its place soon enough.
-
Cheaper Hotel Rates Likely To Rise
Yes, some companies pretend to pay and their employees in turn pretend to work.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
Not really our problem then
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
That can be said about 20 other hotels as well. Other than price nothing wrong with Nishitetsu.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
On Sunday night I tried new Nishitetsu Croom hotel by soi 4. Ultra modern but minimalistic design. Window only in the bathroom. Very clever safety deposit box fitting drawer. I quite liked it but truth needs to be told , for half price I have room at Raya twice as big and everything is working as well so I guess I leave Nishitetsu to more affluent guests than poor , hand to mouth pensioners
-
Guido’s cat
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yesterday visited Banana Club and Fresh Boys. As usual at Banana boys have little time to present themselves , most next door types. 2 impressive big cock transplants, one from Freshboys, another one from Hot Male. About half full between 9.30 and 11. The same level of attendance at Freshboys between 11 and midnight. Quite a few cocks on display , I liked the show even if guys there are not exactly my types . Toward midnight quite a few guys sitting with customers or already offed.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Calm down man
-
Patpong comings and goings
I need to add that from Tawan we went to Jupiter where upon entry at 11.05p.m. We were treated to coveted seats right under the speaker which was blasting at 1. 5 capity plus something. Noting new there either but show, was well attended and, what I hate there, most of prime seats were reserved for better customers which I understand but still hate. Noting new includes fortunately fact that all guys were very good looking and they managed to add quite a few new bodies I did not see before. Common wisdom in bars is that if guy doesn't wear the number, he is already booked or not availble for an off. We'll it is not necessary correct as after show t was, at least for me quite clear that some non numbered guys are still looking expectantly at customers of both genders. No idea how it works but my advice will be if one has hots for them boy it's better not to trust bar liturgy but get that "no" or even better "yes" from either mamasan or as I would prefer, from boy himself.
-
Patpong comings and goings
I was curious myself and glad I went. Nothing new but at least they try to keep heads above the water.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yesterday Sunday 22nd I went to new Than Tawan to see their great opening in former The One and earlier , Tawan site. Whe we entered ( I went with boy at his urging ) only 2 other customers already but by time show started crowd swelled to respectable 12 including young Indian straight couple. To summarize new venue , it's just more of the same we k ew from Tawan and The One. When we entered on stage two guys presented themselves, both not badvlooking but first time I saw them was in Arena Bank in 2013. I'm kidding you not. So much about fresh blood on the market. Show itself usual blend of lip syncing and muscle flexing, nothing risky or compromising other than simulated BJ and big cock parade. And of course, performes solicit tip after circulating among audience. In short, it's still renamed Tawan or The One. No fresh blood and no fresh ideas. For this who liked all format it's sucessfull resurrection. For those hoping for new kind of thrills, we'll look somewhere else. Final note - best looking was one of waiters, unfortunately uniformed all the time.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Likely won't be soon for simple reason. I hate typing on my tablet
-
Go Go bar scene
Who said thare are not? Limit comes not as much from price level but fact that is hard to measure up prospective candidate sce thay all are fully dreassed, at least in case of BBB.
-
Pride Night tonight in Jomtien Complex
Lack of meat on boy's bones
-
I imagine many feel like this :-)
I know at least 4, to be fair I also know at least one who runs from Viet guys as fast as he can. I you ask me, both camps exaggerate.