Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to roughjock's topic in Gay Thailand
    Indeed it seems thet tips are all over the place. Some boys are restraining themselves, others are trying waaay too hard to extract every last penny. But at end of day what counts is not money spent but how happy we are left after encounter. I know Nut from Maha for a while and like him a lot, talkative indeed but very well muscled for such diminutive guy. Great report roughjock. As for swearing not to return to Jupiter I did it at least 3 times in my life and yet returned every trip at least once, lol. I guess is nice to have a bar where everybody on the stage is good looking. We're you there on Saturday? If yes we saw each other unknowingly.
  2. vinapu replied to Lucky's topic in Gay Thailand
    I m glad you were penalized for trying to be too upcale. It would never cross my mind to try such humble dish in upscale establishment. And no, no offense is taken whe somebody doesn't like my favorite dish which by the way has tendency to taste differently from venue to venue.
  3. It would be nice to hear your impressions from there
  4. Again, whole Vegas thingy
  5. On and off, quite a few celibate nights though. Strange feeling , like snow in August
  6. Surprisingly perhpas I'm two weeks here already and most nights slept with just opened window.
  7. In my case attempt was by mamasan
  8. You could use ample dose of better manners as calling forum member names is not what we need here. If this thread is wake up call is about wake up that shit stirrers are still present and active.
  9. In one of my trip reports I praised boy but indicated that even if great I will not off him again. Inquiring mind asked me by PM why such contradiction. Answer, again by PM was he peed in the shower when we were showering together. It was conveyed to the boy by his bar friend. How did he know?
  10. How come? I'd expect better from you
  11. Motivation may be pure and clean but as I just say I another post, we should keep our opinions in the forum or convey directly to boy in question, not to voice them back to boys by third party. Honestly, the same way we consider some guys unattractive for reason of look, boys may think the same about us and act on it even forfeiting revenue specially if replacing that stream may be relatively easy. I would not go with boy looking too young and give them right of skipping on me because mine or yours more patrician look. Looks is first way of either side assessing other, pimples, wrinkles, makeup, sloppy dress, you name it.
  12. At times I m of oppinion that they would be smart listening to customers concern. Sad and shortlived fate of Sol bar is illustration for me as I witnessed customers leaving almost empty bar in haste complaining about music volume and being shrugged off. Seeing that I know I should dress in black for funeral next time in Bangkok and sadly I was right. Owning bar doest mean knowing how to do it any more than fathering child knowing how to rise it well.
  13. Never fast to criticize fellow members but that the most stupid comment here in years. Racism is serious issue, not to be trivialized in context of miscommunication between customer and boy. Reminds me calling member (Israeli ) antisemite by other memben only because former one uncharitable comment about Israeli airline.
  14. Why should he? I wonder seriously why you even got involved in it other than having misplaced attempt on trying to help forum friend. Immagine reverse situation : we are visiting bar together and boy on the stage, well known to you, is trying to attract my attention but for one of possible 84 reasons I chose to ignore those and I'm not interested in meeting him, at least not tonight. Then he, knowing you, and fact we came together, is sending you message asking to find our from me why I did not engage with him. And if you did, what do you thing my response would be? Most polite I can think of is " I'm not sure what business of yours is in it?" but knowing myself for quite a few years I think it would be much, much more coarse". Don't take it as attack on you, far from it, but I'm of VERY FIRM opinion that whatever opinions about boys and venues we share here shouldn't be passed down to them by other members. 12is12 voiced his displeasure and like everything in Vegas should stay in Vegas, not to be creating any waves as I said earlier. Boy's decision could be rational I. E. client not for for his taste or not wishing to engage with any farang or whatever. It could be also irrational, feeling that tip is too small or slipping numbrt with it too weird ( by the way it's my preferred explanation) but I don't thing he owes explanation neither to Ignored client, even less to a third wheel. Sorry but I must said all above as in the past I lost an access to very good guy due to misplaced attempt by well meaning friend to iron things between us.
  15. You should add modestly " in my not so humble oppinion", otherwise, you may attract dissenting voices .
  16. Nobody is asking me but I think we are creating unnecessary waves here. Let him to be in charge of his business no matter what motivations may be
  17. Cutest ? Handsome like hell. As manly man as they go. I'm also in secret love with him but unfortunately he doesn't smile back at me so I guess I will leave him alone.
  18. Indeed it does. 728.15
  19. Implication of the above is that it's indecent NOT to tell them about arrival. It looks like one of those cases where friends don't need to agree on everything. I will stay with my silence and outright lies as it seems to serve me better than immediate messages " when can I see you again ? " While we can dispute the approach above I think it's still indecent when third party informs about somebody's impending plans. News travel fast. This is how my surprising birthday visit year or two before covid got ruined as boy got a news somehow.
  20. +1 And Ib take it to extremes. This very trip I received a message from boy " when you are coming to Thailand" to which I answered " don't know yet" . It was perfect timing as I was already on my way to his bar. Showing up there 15 minutes later it was big smile indeed. And no, no question was asked why I lied so blatantly.
  21. Respectfully disagree although no doubt being boy hunter is exponentially more fun ( although may bring misery from time to time)
  22. Working on it but I doubt it will be this trip. I quite like to be an ordinary tourist in Thailand who pops in the bar in the evening just for hour or two of fun there and then walks back to his room to get good night sleep
  23. I know that we went astray from original topic but in reality answer to short time rooms question is, always the same - they are available everywhere where action IS AND boys or mamasans know where they are
  24. Yes. Last night I offed guy from ToyBoys and Mamasan offered short time room indeed but I declined and took guy LT to my hotel. Which brings another solution. This time I stay in Zing along main Pattaya Jomtien road. Roughly equidistant between two with easy songtaew access 7/24. I liked hotel, nice room, two pools, buffet breakfast at 189 ( yesterday they even had chicken with cashew nuts) and no problem with guests whatsoever. If they maintain user friendly price level it may even be my future Pattaya headquarters as, savings on room rate offsets additional cost of commuting, even by motorsai. To finish Toy Boy story, contrary to what was reported recently they did not want me to pay up front boys tip but showed me price list with ST at 1500 and LT at 3000 clearly indicated. Sadly I need to confirm another part of recent reporting, mamasans are indeed trying too hard to extract tips. Boy drink 300, off fee 500 and when he presented me with those two invoices, said 1000. Strange adding formula, even on weekends in Pattaya. But he met his match as I handed calmly 800 baht and he was left with no other choice than laugh. So old advice when visiting all bars applies- make sure you have change as they may skillfully skin you alive.
  25. By the way, none of them was in bar last night, neither was my hoped for # 37...#36 is recycled and now has new owner, not quitr my type this time

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.