Everything posted by vinapu
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
Or just stock up in advance like I did in Swampy yesterday( Bangkok is not dry as elections, are local but Krabi was, also scheduled to be dry today till 18.00, same same Phuket
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
Today likely not much happens there as due to local election Pattaya is, dry zone from 18.00 Friday to 18.00 Saturday. I checked both Boyztown where everything is in dark, Paradise massage being only bright spot, and Jomtien Supertown, the same, just darkness only bright spots being few massage places opened. Little passing traffic though.
-
Meet up at Dragon and Koi
I won't be in Bangkok until Sunday afternoon but hope you guys have fun there.
-
Straight sex show
Hire boy, let him to find girl and you can have private show easily arranged. In celebrated at least 2 birthdays in boy/ boy configurations as boy's suggestion to treat myself with "special show" on occasion
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Soap massages are mostly done in girl establishments but Helios massage behind the Tukcom in Pattaya is known to offer such course. As for your issue I'd go only to doctor recommended masseur/chiropractor, otherwise you risk of qualifying for disability discount and priority lane in the airports.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
Fot the price they better be
-
Bad air delays flights at BKK
My flight on 27th out of BKK was deleted by about 1 hr but not sure it had anything to do wirh air quality.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
Yes
-
Government approves updated anti-genocide law
Not only but also to its eternal shame, long after Khmer Rouge atrocities be home widely known, most Western countries supported Democratic Kampuchea seat at the UN and turning blind eye to Thailand's secretive yet active support of Khmer Rouge activities along the border.
-
3 Phuket mayors face charges in major corruption scandal
Unless there won't be sellers for political reasons
-
Week of free public transport to combat air pollution
Yes, from Bangkok but like they say " I will be back" soon
-
Patpong comings and goings
Don't forget to pack spare underwear, lol
-
Week of free public transport to combat air pollution
I confirm that on both weekend day trains were more packed than normally. Airlink this morning seemed normal. Passenger are still requred to obtain tokens or tap Rabbit card normal way. It's just no money is, requires to get it and no money is, deducted from balance on card upon leaving system.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Last night another member on his last night in Thailand and me on my last night in Bangkok we're bit unsure what bar to hit between Goodboys and Atlas and settled on second one. It turned out to be very good idea as friendly vibe there hit us, right when we entered being enthusiastically greeted by their stuff. Even His Excellency The Boss, Arthur, came to our table extending handshake. Of course we were pestered for tips but it was good natured and I think I found the way of how to subtly deal with that when it will become bit tiring. Few persistent ones got 20 and two even more persistent got 1 baht coin each landed in their lowered undies. There at e disappointments but all was met with hearty laugh. Yes Arthur got his 20 baht too placed by standard issue of vinapu tuck ! And I got a feel in exchange. Show was short of most drastic, so to speak, part but one lady boy number was hilarious when she got quite undressed and summarized her performance with pointing her back cheeks at audience. Certainly no need to complain about buys being overdressed there and for you poor things twink lovers it was no less than 5 of bonafide twinks there. We both left happy and judging by the smiles left good impression on the boys.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Indeed I with another member visited Moonlight night before daydreamer. While his observations about guys being overdressed aligns with mine I did not say anything here in this respect for few reasons. First I don't really care as for me is more important WHO is dressed or undressed than HOW guys dressed. I understand members reservation about whole dressing thing, I just didn't share their concerns to extend they do. It' s always, smile I'm looking for first. Second, few boys including ones I really cared to do that like numbers 10 and 38 were barechested to all to admire. Again I agree that's minimalistic but it did not diminish my fun. Third, both me and another member who was with me there had enough fun to stay in bar long enough to be last customers that night. While all comments and concerns relating to bars future are well thought and interesting to read, on personal level my stronger concern is my own survival, not bar's. But it remains factor that something must be missing in Moonlight since bar was far from packed on neither of my both visits there this trip. Still if I was in transit and had time to visit just one bar it would be there.
- Patpong comings and goings
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
In my case I described " most of the time" is very fitting as certainly I'm not in " most" catergory when there
-
Baht bus Pattaya
+1, although it doesn't mean colmx is incorrect. I was not aware and never called to pay up when going past Pallaya Klang
-
New gay bar opens on Patpong 2
A bit. Space boys are more hunky ( sigh !) and music level is more conductive to conversation. On another hand it seems it's easier to hook up with Dragon guys and they are, actually dancing.
-
New Thai law lets LGBTQ+ couples sue for adultery compensation
Now we have what fought and hoped for. Take good with bad. I once had neighbours, gay couple, who were in abusive relationship and it was sense of relief when they moved out since building quieted down a lot.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
I know ! On serious note I think I wouldn,t feel comfortable in such situation so it's it of selfishness in that as well.
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
I get it although it may not work as intended. On at least 2 occasions recently I changed my choice of bars to visit for the evening because of that.
-
Current air quality problem in Bangkok
I do too. It's not that bad, just bit of cough and running nose but certainly not appetizing so I spare boys my prolonged company until I feel better.
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
Not that he needs any recommendation. When I was, there with emiel in Nov both of us independently agreed that he IS the best looking guy there.
-
Bottle service in Bangkok's gogo bars
Such outstanding modesty!