Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Day 16, MIFF went home skipping on breakfast but I ordered their breakfast plate , whole thing was prepared right in front of me . 200 baht, tea or coffee extra. Tasty and well presented. Test run of Norn Café and Stay went very well and definitely is on my list of places to return to in the future. Room spacious and bed comfortable, Silom traffic did not bother or affect me at all. Today I’m trying another new place – Arni Hexa in soi Wat Hualampong.. after checking out at 12 I just walked out there. I also started separate thread about that place. New hotel on the block ARNI HEXA - Gay Bangkok - Gay Guides Forum I walked there but unfortunately room was not ready so I decided to drop my luggage at reception and do some touristy stuff . First short walk to Wat Hualampong itself. It’s so close to Silom area but I suspect most of us rarely visit there . From there I went to check Hualampong station itself , ever railways lover I decided to see Bangkok from track level and took 3 baht, 30 minutes ride to Hua Mak train station. Tracks are right under familiar ARL line but city looks very different from train perspective. Plan was to return by ARL but I noticed there’s return train to Hualampong if literally few minutes so invested another 3 baht and boarded train in other direction. Cheap and interesting fun trip. By time I returned to hotel I had room ready for me. Not very spacious but smelling all new , bed comfortable. In meantime I felt I need to hug some body mass today so contacted Baul on Grindr and he had time for massage session at 4.30. On the dot he arrived and we had great time again although today he seemed to be busier than last week and stuck to his scheduled time. Business is business. At 8 pm to Midnight for a drink with Alex and Lao waiter, P seems to have day off today. Next step was Banana club, I had a beer with one of their barker outside while people watching , then went inside to see a bit of their non-stop show. At 10.30 to Jupiter, JW spotted me instantly but told me he will join me after the show which was fully expected. Distributed few tips to smiling guys during walkabout , watched show and admired their guys as always. This trip I visited Jupiter more times that on last few trips together. I’m warming up to their offer quite fast. After show JW and me went to Sunrise Tacos in the corner to eat something and them walked through Patpong 1 to hotel. Another hunky hunk today, my last this trip. I liked our session although not as much as previous one last week. Lack of novelty value or what? . JW asked to leave at 6.30 claiming having some morning chores to do and I did not protest much. I guess I’m already in ‘ return home ‘ mood
  2. +1
  3. ice of field hockey ?
  4. I spotted MIFF in his bar few times previously. We exchanged WhatsApp , not Line , for a while I had issues with Line as I could receive messages and couldn't send them out. I liked casual way JW approached me in the bar, exactly as it should be , friendly hallo and no pressing for tip / dunk / off . It was like he felt tomorrow is his as I already made my mind , he just did not know about it , lol. I gladly let P beat me up in checkers. Too bad he was not in the mood that evening. I did, it was visible on the picture he showed me. But obviously I did not change as much so I look that different. As for marching I inserted it for purpose in the narrative and it was even tempted to say ' Rob did you notice ? " but decided it would be too low class to imply you wouldn't , so I said nothing.
  5. truth to be told it was T who recognized me and did it on instant. I probably wouldn't because he is wearing glasses now. Yes, we enjoyed each other company in it's time on multiple occasions. His massage skills were one of the best in the industry - he learned the skill at Wat Po. When BBB Inn closed we lost contact because I did not have smartphone and the time Luck was that it was only one table empty and it was right beside them. It was one of those thing which were bound to happen I guess. Husband is super nice and I wish them well , they seem to be about the same age.
  6. There's logic in it. Since you can't obtain riels outside of country how you would be supposed to pay in riels ? First exchange booth is well past immigration in both new airports if I recall correctly although in Pochentong there was one before .
  7. I should and I regret I did not but when buying a ticket I was not sure whether it works at all . Next time I will be smarter and more adventurous
  8. when I look back at this trip, it must be some wrong with me as quite a chunk of my selection were boys of not exactly my type, at least body wise . It's why on my last day I made sure I met two meaty and hunky guys to ensure I stay the course, lol
  9. quite possible or perhaps it was one of my lesbian moments
  10. Day 15 In the room announcement – my guy can stay only till 3 as he has visa run to do . Of well, I made sure we utilized whatever time we had and replaced LT tip with ST one. He did not blink an eye. I’m pretty sure he did not made it up because in the evening he actually sent me a message ‘ I’m back already ‘ fully knowing I’m in Bangkok and won’t be back in Pattaya this trip. At least I could catch few hours of good sleep. , Waked up at 8 but somehow after sprucing myself up I was not in rush to go for breakfast lazing in the room instead. I’m very sure it was Guardian Angel who hold me back from going down. When eventually went there , room was pretty full but I spotted empty table in the corner so marched there. At the table beside there was sitting farang / Thai couple and when passed by them bespectacled Thai smiled at be broadly. I smile at people so get smiles back often but few minutes later he came to my table and asked “do you remember me?”, pulled his phone and on it picture of both of us together on stairs inside long gone BBB Inn on Rama 4 . O my Almighty God!!! Of course I recalled him immediately, T .!. What a memory . It must be at least 7 or 8 years thought I when we saw each other. ( Upon return home I checked and last time we saw each other was in Dec 2016, 9 ½ years ago.) .He was my regular in 2014-2016 and actually first time we met was in long gone Banana massage in Sukhumvit soi 5. I still remember his electrifying look when we met first time. Now happily married to his companion , Dane and living there. Glad to see both of them happy , not to mention good looking both . His husband took our picture together as eternal souvenir of such pleasant and totally unexpected meeting. Late breakfast in hotel I spent only 2 nights ! What probability of meetup like that is? . I asked for permission to hug T, husband said ‘ of course “ so for old times sake we hugged till next time, who knows where and when. Even now, two weeks later I smile at recollection, one of those unexpected pleasures in life ! It needs to be said that he did not change at all , other than wearing glasses , in all those years. I returned to the room, packed what I had and at 11.40 went to Jomtien bus station to catch my noon but to Swampy. I utilized my time to catch up with forum as well as folks on Line and WhatsApp . On my way a thought actually crossed my mind , if that would be my trip to the airport in order to fly home already , I could live with that. At 1.50 pm. we were at the airport , train and BTS to NORN café beside Silom soi 10. I made separate thread about that addition to Silom sleeping scene and of course as soon as I settled there I made resolve to test their rule about no overnight guests allowed. New hotel on the block-NORN CAFE AND STAY - Gay Bangkok - Gay Guides Forum After settling in I went to Foodland to eat something and when I was leaving I met guy I have my designs on for quite a while. As he initiated hug , I have right to suspect , he may not be entirely against seeing me as well. I should ask him about tonight but somehow I did not but at least I told him ‘ see you in your bar later on’ earning broad and knowing smile. Let call him MIFF ( Met In Front of Foodland ) At 8 I went to Midnight bar , P was there but seemed bit unhappy so I bought him a drink and let him to demolish me in some board game I had no idea of what rules of are. Then returned to hotel as I realized I don’t have much cash on me. At 10 went to pick up MIFF who suggested we go to Jupiter to see the show. Who I’m to say no ? It was not too full, during walkabout more boys than spectators but closer to the show start bar filled up solidly . I start looking familiar there as few boys smiled at me, what’s more important , those were boys I’d like to get smile from . Yahooo !. One of them , JW from day 5 even stopped by to say hallo which opportunity I used to ask him about tomorrow night . Reserved for me he said. No I was not acting assholishly – MIFF at the moment went to the washroom upstairs so I was sitting alone. In the room some steam release, then quiet night and quite an action in the morning . So my 2nd last night finished in style. I walked him down . there was somebody already behind the counter but no, did not blink an eye seeing I’m not exactly alone.
  11. Day 14 8 am is very early for Pattaya to have a breakfast and I was one of only 3 people when I entered breakfast area. Boy was dreaming only about good sleep and declined breakfast invitation. But on departure said in no uncertain terms ‘ hope to see you again tonight”. I was pretty sure it will be a case but decided to keep my options opened so only smiled broadly. Energized I decided to do today something I never did before in my so many visits in Pattaya – finally to go atop of Jomtien tower. Why I never go there , I don’t know , likely reason is that is not that straightforward to find a way there. Anyways I walked bravely in mid-day heat. It cost 300 baht just to go to the top , additional rides are extra but I did not pursue that options (yet). In price was included non-alcoholic drink - I opted for hot tea. View was excellent, air pretty clear. Unfortunately from up there one can see that water in the beaches is not really crystal clear to put it modestly. I’m glad I did it and that tower should be my place to go whenever I’m back in Pattaya. Going to the beach I found new place for G’Bangkok , still in works . As we know now it’s already opened, congratulation to Guido and crew. I walked along the beach , not too many sunbathers although it was lunch time so some could be back in hotels . After reaching Complex I gave up on walking , took songtaew to bus station to buy a ticket for tomorrow noon and then another one to take me home where I truly collapsed on the bed but not before sensibly setting alarm clock for 5.30 pm. At 6.30 as agreed , dinner with bkkmfj at Schatzi, I had chicken with cashew nuts today , yummy beyond measure.I truly like the place . Then we went to Sunee bar where full house congregated for the show. I liked the show, truly high energy performance although sadly buys in the show not really my types. They collected quite a hauls in tips. Later we went to Boyztown, tonight targeting Dreamboys . Scene was full of boys , all in jeans and none of them appealed to me so after a while we moved to ABomb. Nothing to write home from there , no customers and only 3 fully dressed boys on the stage , all immersed in their phones and none even rised a head for a second to look at us . There was supposed to be a show starting soon but we decided not to wait for it. I noticed drink price 350 , not to look at boys I can see on the street for free. So we moved to Toy Boys , guys are at least in their briefs so much , much more attractive looking. I was spying 2 or 3 , quite appealing a but at end of day I opted for repat of last night and took home the same guy. Motorsais wanted 80 baht tonight so we just walked few hundred meters to songtaews and got home for 30 both instead 80 each . Long live the greed !
  12. never until you try it first, you may be surprised. When my social circle here discovered Georgian and Moldovan wines, it's often French or Spanish stuff which gets regifted.
  13. just make sure your US bank will know you travel there and will be using ATM in Cambodia. Otherwise you may have transaction temporarily suspended and treated as suspicious. You can't take just smaller notes due to portability, 1000 $ in 20's or 10's is quite a stack. Everybody, well almost , will accept USD but not necessarily will have a change . You don't expect rural shop charging you 1 $ for can of beer to have a change from 20 $. So bring some smaller notes and exchange bigger ones into riels as needs arises. Forget about exchanging USD into riel prior to departure, I doubt you will find bank carrying riles and if you do , rate will be atrocious. It easy to change money in the airport although rate will be minimally worse than in the city. Some places may require USD only - visa on arrival , admission booths to Angkor and some museums , possibly even railways. I personally find using riels more and more with every trip , exchanging 100 $ so often and asking for small denominations like 10000 ( 2.5 $ )or 20000 (5$)
  14. true but not universal . I was shown charming Jomtien Complex boy who is asking and get tips at upper end of Bangkok levels my first was room on 20 something floor of Royal Benja hotel at end of Sukhumvit soi 5 and yes , I sill recall how impressed I was with the view when I woke up in the morning
  15. warning - thinking by uninitiated may cause severe headaches
  16. I knew it was Olddaddy as few trips ago we almost met - missed each other by the day or less. On that occasion he sent me his royal likeness. You are number 29 right between floridarob and tartegogo. I don't need to remember , I have it writen down , lol stop that nonsense although I can live with that. I met so many members simply because I either shamelessly asked them if they wanted to meet or even more shamelessly accepted their proposal to meet. Funniest meeting , or rather non-meeting was in days of soi Twilight. Member proposed to meet at such and such time of early hours of the evening . I parked myself at almost empty Maxi ( it was restaurant of that name there) as agreed and saw farang passing by casually looking at very few patrons there . Certainly he did not like what he saw as he did not stop , later on just messaging me ' sorry I couldn't make it ".
  17. market economy. But take a heart , on the last trip I was asked for 3000 for overnight in Bangkok on two occasions . Paid bit more on my free will as I like to help needy but willing
  18. I venture to say, dead people first as soon as they are able to walk fast enough
  19. I know very well because I live in your culture now. After every party we have the same problem , tons of wrapping and packaging to be put into garbage and how to disposes discreetly those useless gifts without causing an offense. In my building there's table in the lobby where we can place usable things we no longer need for somebody else to take. You should see it on morning day after Christmas - gifts, at times even unwrapped, galore
  20. You are absolutely right about cultural thing, all the same like tipping customs and scores of other social rituals. It's why we need to be careful calling people out ' freeloaders ' and such for perceived infractions. Even within one country customs may vary. Where I was born one wouldn't be expected to go to a dinner carrying gift as this could be seen as immediate revenge and repayment . On another hand if gift was brought for any occasion , if was expected to be unpacked immediately and praised how beautiful, useful, tasty etc. it is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.