Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. since you have enough time do yourself a favour and check shows in every bar . you never know where you may find somebody you like
  2. 10 pm , sometimes even earlier
  3. have you ever heard about UAP (unlimited amount pension ) ?
  4. it did but I stick to my eternal advice - go and check for yourself, you never know where your treasure is
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    as classic says - you don't like it ? leave , leave now... , lol
  6. if AI will start writing our trip reports , I suspect it may be eventually only AI left as reader of them
  7. you have Magic Touch massage right next door. And hotel is only steps from Suriwong where there's plenty massage options, probably more one can sample during typical 2 weeks holidays.
  8. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    if only you, sigh
  9. very true as quite a few times when wandering Silom area at night i saw people coming in to what looked like completely darkened and closed venue
  10. keep in mind that it's all academic as you won't be permitted to enter for being too old . I even leave 'gentlemen ' part out . Gentlemen only, ages 20 to 55. Photo ID may be checked at the door.
  11. you always welcomed there
  12. neither did I but there you go
  13. Midnight and Moonlight were also opened. Why ? How ? we can only speculate but certainly not for religious reason
  14. Day 6 At 8.30 call from spoon , in 30 minutes car taking us to Mirror Temple ( hope spoon will chip in with proper name ) near Chachoengsao will be at my hotel to pick me up. Never heard about that temple before so was pretty exciting when spoon and YT invited me to join them on their trip there. Drive took about 1 hr. , then to reach place we took ferry across the river and we were right there. Impressive indeed and because today is Buddhist holiday , crowded with pilgrims. Definitely worth getting there. Temple itself has two floors , upper one is all silver , lower one , all gold . I will place some pictures in a separate post. After spending few hours there we went to another place several kilometers away with gigantic reclining Ganesha . Both places very interesting and not that far from Bangkok. Thank you my friends for taking me there !!! In the afternoon we were back in Bangkok, first steps to Foodland for my soup , then to ATM to withdraw some money. Withdrawal fee is 250 baht now. On my way back through soi 5 I treated myself with banana pancake. In hotel I felt sleepy so went to bed and slept soundly till 8.30 pm . It was raining when I woke up but it eased up a bit so I went to see entertainment zone. Midnight bar , Moonlight and Bana club were opened but all other bars were closed. Even Patpong night market was pretty deserted.. While passing by Chaichana massage I saw very interesting specimen sitting outside but in bout of idiocy I decided to return to hotel empty handed. No doubt lingering effect of jet lag , even 6 days after arrival.
  15. what's so scary ? can you elaborate please
  16. Day 5 I slept till 8 . Breakfast in style as spoon invited me to his hotel. In the afternoon we both went to check on art market near Saranrom park in Grand Palace area. Nothing spectacular but still interesting. Then long walk along Charoen Krung to Wat Mongkon MRT station. Then back to his hotel to partake in happy hour in lounge there .Memorable visit for 2 reasons - one of waiters was super friendly and handsome and they had normal bread , like I’m used to eat at home so treated myself with 2 slices with cheese – that makes it double treat. Gulping no less than 4 cocktails , two of them double strength made that afternoon even more memorable. Not sure who came first with idea but since he had other plans for tonight and his favorite Jupiter guy JW had day off today he contacted hm asking if he would be keen on accompany me tonight . We met before and JW even claimed he remembers me so fast we sealed the deal. At 9pm five of us - spoon , his boy , YT , his newly arrived friend, kiwi306 and me dined at G’s in soi 4 and then we decided to check in Banana Club across the soi. Today and tomorrow due to religious holiday most bars are closed but somehow they remain opened. It was well patronized for that reason. At one point , whole in smiles, JW joined us , squeezing in beside me. Around midnight we all went our ways, JW and me to my hotel . ewe had some talk over the beer and then retired to the bed . Today JW was perfect companion , even much better than last time and I had fabulous time with him, worth every minute and every penny.
  17. Day 4 When I tried to book Raya for more days Agoda showed no rooms available. So I book next three night at Baan Silom. Now I know why . Today they are changing transformer so hotel will not have electricity from 10 am till who know when later during the day. So before 10 I packed and walked to soi 3. Room was not available and they asked me to return in 2 hours so I left luggage on reception and go about the city . I visited Central Rama IX , walked Sukhumvit from Asok to Nana, dropped at MBK, exchanged money at Xone (recurring theme, exchanging money , lol ) and finished at Foodland with my staple chicken rice soup. Jet lag started showing up a so as soon as I returned to the hotel I collapsed on the bed. That jet lag is purgatory for me indeed , Not surprising considering time difference and length of flight but that is no consolation. What is surprising , regularly is much more severe when in Thailand and much milder when I return home . It must be comfort of my own bed or what ? Again today at 21.30 meeting with kiwi306 and spoon at Midnight bar. Out of my two favorite guys only P was present but Lao boy was not. Saved me pleasure and expense of buying him drink - that’s bright side. Lao showed later but with somebody already so obviously he was occupied. I treated P with drink and then our forum trio went to Dreamboys . Tons of boys on the stage but surprisingly not too many to my liking. Spotted one guy I observe on Grindr - unfortunately in the flesh he is much more skinny than I imagined n based on pictures there. Next station – Freshboys . Bar quite full inside with show already on. One of guys seemed to recognize me from January because smiled broadly even if all we did together then was distributing and collecting a modest 200 tip. So I decided to invite him for a drink and subsequently to off him. Spoon collected his guy from Goodboys and we went to Foodland to eat something. Soon two reader and Andy303UK appeared , my first time I met Andy. After meal we parted ways and I walked with my boy to soi 3 . He mused that wants go home soon , preempting my question about Long Time. I did not expect that soon though. In the room jumped into bed declining shower and brushing the teeth. That’s very rare although it needs to be said I didn’t detect any odors. Right after the deed jumped into shower and before I managed to towel myself he was already dressed . had nerve to ask to extra 500 and taxi money but I used word NO decisively. So he left. It was kind of disaster but it needs to be said it was only bad encounter this , otherwise fabulous trip, Clearly money wasted , on drink, off fee , meal and tip . Oh well, shit happens thought I going to sleep.
  18. not my style. How I could know if customer wont be offing him and even if not , how long they will be drinking and sitting together ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.