Everything posted by vinapu
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
in cases like that I always say ' go and check for yourself , no matter what feedback you are getting from others on the forum and elsewhere"
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
hope it works for you. Guy may be made pretending he likes his client or pretend he is attracted to him but is not the same as actually being attracted to somebody or liking him indeed. For some that difference may be negligible and not noticed, others still may sense uneasiness. I used to believe in corporate mantra that client is always right but lost that faith when client in our office ( when I was still working ) actually threw fire extinguisher at other , randomly picked , employee. No bodily harm resulted as he dodged , but hole in the wall was real. We covered it with corporate poster but whenever some Karen started her " I'm customer , I'm always right " we gladly revealed what is under poster and told her story . Almost always worked to diffuse tensions
-
Be called the P word
while I agree with you on the subject please keep in mind that you may be guilty as charged talking about assumptions . What in his story makes it sure that those writing nasty comments and issuing treats are just and only Westerners ? One of my closest friends was chased away for the same crime of taking pictures of random children at play by locals in the rural Guatemala
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
glad you guys have fun at my expense, he, he. My own fault as I should just report dry facts, leaving reflections to myself but I like community service and tried to do my part. My long held dream, never realized , is to off somebody just for hand holding session. One of great things from last trip described above is that I have three candidates , all share the same characteristic - I never offed them before this trip. And none of them in the morning was first to say ' can I go now?". Am I planning next trip? No Am I thinking about next trip ? Yes Will it happen in January 2027 as advertised 2 years ago ? Definitely not, if airfares won't drop to more reasonable level. But as they say ' only cow never changes her mind and always likes your neighbour's grass better "
-
The opening of Guidos
soon you will learn yourself , but I know, not soon enough
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
curious who that guy would be. Tawan guys don't seem to learn the lesson or that constant nagging for tip is working for them but I , like you and may others find it annoying to a degree that I'm thinking about revenge next trip -passing by frequently , few times per evening without entering in ( I know that at one point I'd yield and enter , lol ) . Unfortunately BigBoys in Patpong 1 seem to succumb to that , like my friend formulated " Tawanisation " and are not less persistent Great report ,thank you !!!
-
Time To Say . . . .
Peter Thank you for all your contributions over the years and , like many others I'm also sad to see you go . Certainly hope floridarob is right when saying
-
Time To Say . . . .
I thought you do it just to annoy me more as I hate them, thank you for clarification.
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
some boys may and will ask for much more but to Jey Spa credit they always communicate clearly what boy will and won't do and whet his rate is, never issue there.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
another blow, I'm surprised I can still stand straight , lol
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
I liked my trip a lot, only wonder what all those handsome boys were doing in my room and in my bed , lol
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
that's uplifting ! considering my age , 'a while ' can't be that long, lol. I don't detect boredom, rather purpose seems to be lost on me
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
no new medications in my case. If it turns permanent, I have plan B
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
skilful writer got himself hidden behind carefully selected words, trying to avoid any uncalled for negativity ?
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
as I said on previous page , trip was great, boys were great. I'm not upset, disappointed or frustrated. It is simply me me who lost sense of fun or if one prefers , realized that what I thought was fun, is not fun anymore, just a chore with some fun sprinkled here and there.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
you got that right , I enjoy my anonymity in Jupiter although with some concern I need to note - mamasans are learning there pretty fast, he, he
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Absolutely correct , when comes to Space bar I'd use it to be more commercial, lol. Definitely no deals to close there , just pure bar fun
-
No more Fast track
Always lottery. Your plane may be first to land of of 5 jets , may be last of them. May park at the gate very close to immigration like it happened to me month ago , may park far and require long walk
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Yes. Not as much with Thailand. How one can even be tired with Thailand is beyond my imagination , at least for now. But whole boy hunting concept lost it's luster for me. For years I was buying illusion , was happy to pay for it and guys were more or less, usually more, often much more , happy to deliver it as expected. Now It's more like " happy to see you again tomorrow but now can you eat bit faster because we want to clean the table and go home or move to next table " . Perhaps I changed, not them. I'm not negative and don't blame anything and anybody. Trip was great, boys were great. Being back home is even greater
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
No No
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
not somehow but entirely you are responsible for me going there earlier than planned. It worked . It was great to have such fun while boy hunting and sightseeing together. Surprisingly perhaps I'm most impressed with how weather co-operated. Now I'm extending my trip pleasure with nightly brew of BOH tea, for which I'm grateful to YT eternally.
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
that I can confirm is indeed the case
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
Day 17 Going home After JW collected his bounty and left I spruced myself and went for last time this trip to Foodland to have my final breakfast. In the supermarket I bought some coffee I liked to take home then went to the room to pack and go. BTS / ARL combination to the airport, formalities were breeze , and only thing left was to wait for my plane to take off at scheduled 12.40 p.m. . When on the train I realized that even if that trip was bordering on fabulous I’m quite content it’s over and I’m going home already. Only dark clouds were outside as substantial mid-day storm started with heavy rain and multiple lightnings. Direct result of that was announcement that flight to Taipei will depart later then scheduled and passengers connecting there to few selected destinations, including mine are asked to form the line at designated place. As result of mechanical problem our aircraft returned bit late from previous destination and couldn’t land because of that mid-day storm – regulations sensibly prohibit people working outside in case of active lightening’s we were explained. So about 3 dozen of us were informed that airline is looking at alternative solution of getting us home . Our aircraft departed but without us since we did not have a chance to catch our connecting flight. After about 1.5 hour of suspension we were escorted to Thai’s Royal Orchid Lounge , my first even visit in such a place. Resigned to my fate I even liked it, comfortable chairs, unlimited food , both hot and cold dishes, showers, truly classy waiting room . It was only one thing I did not like and it was getting more annoying by the hour – temperature was set waaay too low to my liking, I had light jacket and sweater but truly I don’t travel to Thailand in August to get frozen – I have plenty of it at home for quite a few months year after year. Surely fact that I helped myself with no less then three servings of Haagen Dazs ice cream did not help. Anyways somehow I survived. In the evening we were given boarding passes for 22.30 flight to Seoul and from there for flight home next morning. Of course I couldn’t dream about picking a seat and was given dreaded middle seat for that 7 hrs. flight but surprisingly it worked for me well . I fell asleep before even plane took off and was woken up when they started serving morning snack. Arrived quite rested. Incheon is fabulous airport and when I spotted showers I decided to indulge for some 5$ ( 7000 won for transit passengers) and actually took one, after all it was already 24 hrs. since I had previous shower in the hotel. Second leg was kind of daytime flight so spent partially reading , partially sleeping and I arrived home in one big piece , only 12 hours later than originally scheduled closing books on my 44th trip to Thailand.
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026
-
Losing it slowly , one day at the time . Summer trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July 2026